Slow Starto

What is this show bombing? It’s so good compared to the rest of the crap this season....

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/dPp26
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>show is called Slow Start
Its fate was sealed the moment that title was decided upon by the manga's author.

If a moeshit is the best thing of the season, anime really is beyond saving.

last time i looked at sales it wasnt bombing. it was average at worst.

Doesn't that mean it could only get better?

I watched Lucky Star years ago. This even has a character called Timotei.

This show only appeals to a very particular subset of people. It just isn't the type show that has a wide appeal.

An example of the opposite would be yuru camp,as a sol that can appeal to people who wouldn't enjoy the genre otherwise.

It’s just might take too long before it gets good, the show kinda has a sluggish start.

>**1,217位/**1,058位 (***,308 pt) [*,**1予約] 2018/03/28 スロウスタート 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
Nope, it's flopping.

Is that why yurifags like it?

Back to Sup Forums

A1 should have done more Blend S instead of this yurishit trash
At least Blend S sold decently

>A1 pictures made this
>It's gonna flop

Welp guess there will be less adaptions of kirara stuff in the future

Next time you make a thread, try to not invite faggots and retards.

>less adaptations of kirara stuff
But Yuru Camp was an astounding success. It probably just means that Aniplex will stop sticking their finger into the Kirara pie instead and the director will come crying back to Gochiusa.

Slow Start is an anime that will be still be talked about 10 years from now.

Wasn't GochiUsa: Dear my Sister a great success though?

It’s doing even worst than Citrus which is saying something.

It’s not yuri tho.

Well yeah no shit.

I unironically agree

Why do yurifags like Slow Start and Citrus so much? They're not even good.

Don't compare Slow Start to shitrus!

But the yurifags I know love both shows. In fact, they love Citrus so much that they're using red herrings and goalpost moving to somehow deny that it's flopping.

Nah citrus is trash but Slow Start is good.

Tell that to the Western yurifags, who are praising it as the best thing since Flip Flappers and Sakura Trick.

BUT MUH CR

CITRUS CRASHED CR SERVERS

I-IT'S A SUCCESS

Actually westerners are slamming Citrus as "triggering", "problematic", etc.
archive.fo/dPp26

is there any romance in this besides yuri

There’s not even yuri in this, none of the girls are gay.

theres no males

Kamu will win the Eikobowl in the end. She's just having a slow start.

Did you missed the last episode?

That’s just a one time gag, the running gag with Eiko is that she’s subconsciously flirty. If she were to go to a coed school she would have been the school slut.

how can anyone be so delusional?

Hinako Note 2.0

Did you real the manga? Its nothing next episode it goes back to CGDCT.

He is just pretending to be so that you will give him attention, and it's working.

Don't worry user-kun, they're just filling the Kirara void until Blend K gets enough manga material for a S2.

Turns out people like their CGDCT without the yurishit

Yuri and Yaoi needs to die a fiery death already. Has there ever been a successful yuri series? I mean there has been a successful Yaoi series with YOI but I don't recall a successful yuri series ever.

>tfw you realize it was just adolescence all along

Yuru Camp is moeshit and not only is it the best thing of the season, it is the best anime ever.

Isn't that the truth though? Don't Japanese culturally see "yuri" as just a phase girls may go through before they grow up and find the right man? That must be why they're fine with yuribait, while actual yuri flops.
Now yaoi, yaoi is probably different and probably harkens back to the idea of samurai masculinity, not unlike the values of Spartan soldiers.

But better because it doesn't have all that theatre crap.

>rest of the crap this season
I know this is bait, but come on. This season is great. There are loads of top tier shows airing, as well as several decent ones. Meanwhile, slow start has 2 good episodes (4 and 7)while the rest has been shit.

>Yuru Camp is moeshit
No it isn't, stop using terms you don't understand.

Yuri fails because girls hate it, and guys don't give a fuck about it. Simple as that. No idea why they continue to make these fucking shows. That being said Slow Start is yuribait and not actual yuri. Citrus is actual yuri.

I like Yuri, but the writing in Yuri shows is always shit.
I want to like Citrus, but it's written like it is aimed towards 12 year old girls.

Honestly the interactions between Eiko and Kiyose is much better. Since they both seems to like each other instead of having some form of mental illness.

Yeah, but it's a comletely different type of show. And their interactions are just minor scenes, apart from the previous episode, and will likely not be expanded uppon any further.

We honestly need shows with more genuine chemistry, I understand the studios are aiming for more neet + some hot girl to cater to the fucking otakus. However it gets old after a while, and puts shows like this into a niche genre.

Eiko and Kiyose both challenge each other mentally, you can see that they have great chemistry with each other just from a few scenes. This makes people want to see more of them. Honestly I wouldn't even care if it was a male teacher but making it a female teacher makes it a bit more interesting as well.

>Yuri fails

That happens when you only adapt shit manga like Citrus.

That's not true

I seriously wonder how people like Citrus, it's so shit it makes me wonder if the people watching have only seen 5 anime.

Well, we see Hana's dad. And we have pic related.

In case of anime it is simply an issue of having no choice if you want yuri. In case of manga, people love drama.

Why does she hang out with this trap? Is she trying to convert him back? Is she in love with him? What about ugh his b..boyfriend?

Because you're a retarded salesfag who enjoys shows for their popularity, not their content.
I hope you die.

>what is Madoka
>what is Nanoha

Holy shit this is the worst Slow Start thread I've ever seen, please just let it die anyone who actually likes the show. Thank you sage.

Neither of these are yuri, its yuribait since none of the relationship actually went anywhere besides subtext. Might as well add k-on into that if you're going just call anything yuri.

They're friends. I don't know if you understand that concept, but that's the way it is.

this is my wife

>muh manime

Fuck off. All biggest hits for like a decade now were moe. Or fujoshit.

And industry is growing faster than ever.

When will you retards finally learn that BD sales no longer mean anything?

Used goods

You are replying to a troll.

>none of the relationship actually went anywhere besides subtext
Neither does YOI though.

>shows being forgotten doesn't mean anything
>shows not getting a second season doesn't mean that it was bad
>shows that people straight up ignored doesn't mean that it was bad
Okay what else?

>being forgotten
I guess that by those rules Hinako Note is actually a very good show, because some people keep mentioning it all the time. Good to know because it was nowhere nearly as bad as they insist it was.

Not this shit again. All the greatest hits in last few years were yuri. Yes yuri not yuribait. The term yuribait don't even exist in Japan you fucking retard.

Citrus is a yuri soap opera. What anime soap opera became a big hit? And it will still make $ with streaming alone.

What did she mean by this?

Same people that deny Kamu loves Eiko when she gives her a ring and calls her her dog.

By your logic YOI was yaoibait not yaoi you retarded ape. Slow Start is already gayer than YOI was. So was LL or GuP or Nanoha or Madoka or Symphogear or Strike Witches.

You're delusional as fuck, holy shit.

Gundam
EVA
Fate
etc.

Those sell, because they are interesting shows with original script and premise. Yuribait is just recycled garbage, a lot of it is set on some CGDCT premise.

Eiko is not a dog, she's a human being.

>recycled garbage
Which sells because otaku like cute girls.

I'm sorry.

You realize tons of shows with less than 4k sales get second season right? Fucking Danmachi and Etotama sequels were just announced.

It's almost like they get money from other sources than dying out disc sales.

This is a troll/salesposting thread. It's impossible to not reply to them here, if you really like the show I suggest just closing this tab and either making a new thread or waiting until someone else does so because there's only shitposting to be found here.

>Gundam
>EVA

Seriously? Fucking seriously? 20 years old shows from completely different time?

And no Fate anime even got close to LL or Madoka.

LL and Madoka is not yuri, both series is designed to captivate otakufags.

She's a horndog and everyone knows it.

This is the only show I've dropped out of ten things I'm watching this season

>Citrus is a flop

Over 100 million views on Bilibili. Try again troll-kun.

Nice blog.

There is already an active Slow Start thread, in /u/.

Sure thing retard.

How much money does YouTube views make it?

Then let's go back there and wait until next Saturday to talk about it on Sup Forums again. Let the shitposters be as retarded as they want alone.

Is this why almost 50% of fanbase is girls?

Paid views idiot.

A lot actually. Do you know how rich popular youtube celebs are? And Bilibili has paid subscriptions.

thighfucking

>It’s so good
I agree.
>the rest of the crap this season
No. Fuck you. This season is great.

>What is this show bombing?

In what way? Disc sales no longer matter much. All it needs is some streaming views, boost in manga sales or few merch selling well to be a success.

I just want series that involves more kinds of feelings to them. Slice of life are limited to only being relaxing.

I just want a series where the girls aren't borderline retarded. I mean Slow Start had a few retarded girls like Hana and Kamu, but Eiko felt actually normal smart even. This is the few times where the girl that gets straight-As actually acted smart.

>Eiko
>smart
You mean the girl that doesn't even know she's leading everyone on? Mickey is smarter than her.

Do you honestly think she didn't know what she was doing? Did you miss the self reflection monologue at the apartment?