How do you even fuck this up?

I made it through episode 6 but I am now dropping this series

The only noteworthy thing about this anime is the art. That's it, and it's not even that great.

The character interactions are so painfully bland. I watch 90% SOL and I find this show astonishingly boring. Honestly how do you even fuck this up?

This could easily be a great anime about cute comfy characters in a rich fantasy setting, but instead the writing is dreadful

why

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/manga/14597/Neko_Musume_Michikusa_Nikki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, your tastes are just excrement-tier.

I guess it had too little action for you.

Watch isekai stuff or something man, there's a million of them.

The irony here is that you lack the attention span needed to actually read my post

I guess your post was just too astonishingly boring.

You saw the unique artstyle and decided it was good rather than judging it on its merits, which are objectively shit

The show is obscure enough to satisfy your desperate need to feel sophisticated. Unfortunately it's actually garbage in reality. Try watching it before forming an opinion

You realize people can like different things, yes?

Just move on if it isn't your kind of anime, no need for such a thread like this one.

The constant use of manga panels to cover up the shitty animation is started to get on my nerves.

My favourite genres are SOL and fantasy. Please retain this information.

I find the writing okay. It's the directing I can't stand. Those fucking cut-in boxes in particular.

Anime director can't direct worth shit.

>Anime director can't direct worth shit.

But Scum's Wish is the pinnacle of teen sexuality!!!

This is my only serious problem with show.
Why are they doing this? It's really fucking annoying.

I like it.

Agreeing with OP. It's isn't bad, it's just plain boring.

It's not a show for ADHD kids like you. Thanks for dropping it.

Normal working adults in normal adult relationships. Not exactly the material your typical anime audience wants.

It really is kind of boring though.

take your ritalin

Shit taste desu. Leave, no one will miss you.

Budget

Your taste sucks dicks. This show is great.

The directing fucking suck dicks, pretty boring too, nice art though.

It's AOTS

its boring

Can you fucks even explain why you find it boring? Compared to most SoL?

It is?

>and I find this show astonishingly boring
you're just underaged, come back after you've taken your adhd medication

dumbfuck

Thanks for bumping the thread, retards!

For me it's just something about the presentation. Things just seem to happen and I'm supposed to know what's going on and accept that they live in a tiny magical world that I'll get to read about after the credits. It's like listening in on a conversation between people who are good friends, but aren't friends with me.

Honestly what are you talking about? Is not like they are somekind of fairy race doing fairy things and other magical stuff that needs explanation, they just do normal things, working, coocking, shooping, meeting new people, and whatever fun they find, or do you need a 5 minutes info dump for everthing they do?

You're welcome.

>do you need a 5 minute info dump for everything they do?
Not really, it just feels like a Touhou doujin or something. As if it's part of an already established canon and doesn't need to provide context for any events that happen. It then info dumps at the end of the episodes anyway.

I'm not even saying it's bad. I think it just lacks that newcomer aspect or idea of a progression that a lot of SoL use to show you things. It seems like most of the people defending it are the ones who have read the source already, and that's what I'm getting at.

I ain't read the manga yet and I got no problem with it. When the anime finishes I'll read it.

That's what makes it so good. Comfy fantasy worlds with no explanation are great, you just pick up details as you watch.

>call this garbage boring
>take your ritalin lmao
really? can easily enjoy slow paced narratives like ykk, hyouge mono, windy tales, tamayura and the likes, but as soon as you call a single seasonal garbage show boring, you must suffer from ADHD. cant possibly be that the show is outright shit, it must be your limited attention span.

ESL-kun please.q

You can stop samefagging now. No one cares if someone called you a mean name, kid.

>I think it just lacks that newcomer aspect.
It's a good thing then, weed out the impatient reader who can only be satisfied with exposition dump and let others to imagine the world in it from the glimpse view in the manga.

Hey OP, watch the aria anime.
Also check out this manga myanimelist.net/manga/14597/Neko_Musume_Michikusa_Nikki

It's not as good as the manga but I like it. Just don't watch the HS version, one line out of ten is mistranslated, I've never seen something as bad since Hadena.

By the way, anyone calling a iyakei or slice of life anime "boring" has shit for brains.

>iyakei
I meant iyashikei of course.
Dammit.

>By the way, anyone calling a iyakei or slice of life anime "boring" has shit for brains.
nah, youre just too retarded to differentiate. theres good Iyashikei and there bad Iyashikei. this sure as hell isnt part of the former.