She already have led dozen to their death

She already have led dozen to their death..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qbRDE6rarSc
youtube.com/watch?v=XIp4puM6AHI
youtube.com/watch?v=WP1d2-MF5Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=GMTaPgnSVu0
youtube.com/watch?v=72FJSwegork&ab_channel=Fjord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But they will see yuru campers in 2D universe

This show gives me Aria vibes

I wish I was a cute JK living in japan

>led dozens to their death
>yet I m still alive
Nothing good ever happens

Time to try camping, user

>JK
>not JS

PS. Not food anime

whehehe... gomen ne

I'm the cutest.

I'm the worst girl.

i want to pet her forehead
aoi a slut and worst girl btw

You're delusional. Not an Aoifag, btw.

What is Nadeshiko thinking about?

>implying

Yuru camp? More like Yuri camp!

You deserve to be taken to a concentration camp.

I want to paint a landing strip on her forehead and chain her to a radiator in a small room. I'd leave her alone in the room for awhile until eventually she'd hear strange whirring noises just beyond the door. At this point, she would probably start screaming for help. That would be my cue to kick the door open, revealing my naked self, save for the aviator helmet atop my head. At this point, I don't know how she'd react but then I'd shout something like 'THIS IS MOBIUS 1 TO BASE, WE ARE PROCEEDING WITH EMERGENCY LANDING. DEPLOYING LANDING GEAR NOW.' Then I'd run back and forth in the room with my arms extended until finally running right towards her face with my dick fully erect.

I just started watching the show and first few seconds of the opening sounds a lot like the song I want you back by the Jackson 5

at least Nadeshiko can cook!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=qbRDE6rarSc

why is the OP so BAD?

they should have gone full comfy

Fuck you. I like it.

to save none

>why is the OP so BAD?
Wrong album, user.

fuck you i love it

>swearing
you're not comfy.
no surprise you like it.

Would you bang this cake?

Fuck you. I jack off to it.

I'd bang anything remotely soft at this point

The ed more than makes up for it.

I hate flesh fangs so much...

>starved
no speak for you I bang a new chick a month

I'm just degenerate

Yuru threads are ded now?

Nothing much to discuss, why bother bumping?
You could've bumped the thread with a decent question regarding a character itself or something like that instead.

Wait two more days.

>Yuru threads are ded now?

it was mostly spaghetti posting anyway

This is quite well done. Thanks for posting it user.

This is the real deal.
>mature
>can drive
>glasses
>comfy

To save billions.

very important post

>Retards don't know basic fire safety and don't bother to learn fuck everything up
Good riddance

>comfy
Wasn't she kind of mean to Nadeshiko?

Only when she deserved it.

Fair enough △.

It's weird to hear a nip singing over "I want you back". Doesn't fit the show either.

>ywn go in comfy ride with her

>It's weird to hear a nip singing over "I want you back".
Prepare your anus.
youtube.com/watch?v=XIp4puM6AHI
youtube.com/watch?v=WP1d2-MF5Lk

Something that bothers me about this anime.
You know how every time a sports anime comes out in Japan, you get a surge of interest in that sport? Anime about playing Go, leads to a surge of interest in Go? Anime about playing mahjong causing huge interest in Mahjong? Anime about bikers causing interest in bikes?

Yup, this anime makes camping sexy. Some poor kid out there is going to take up camping and fuck up his life.

No, just yuru.

>Some poor kid out there is going to take up camping and fuck up his life.
Speak for yourself, I've done few camping sessions and I didn't get myself killed.

Not if they have any brains. If you're going to go camping and aren't a retard you look up what you need and how to do it first. You don't bake a cake by seeing what a cake looks like and just going into your cupboard and whipping out what you think will work, you read a goddamn recipe. If these smelly otaku think they can just go camping with no research they deserve whatever consequence they get, so long as they don't burn down a national park or landmark. Then they deserve worse.

how can you fail camping at 2018?

They should make more anime about suicide so we can hope for Otaku to vanish

Incoming best girl for lovely romantic sex! The others, meh. Nadeshiko is too childlike. Shimarin won't even be interested. Chiaki probably has a stanky vegana. Aoi, too thicc.

>too thicc
fag
>thicc
*newfag

Kek

Car camping with Sakura-nee while Nadeshiko is out with friends

How so? Nadeshiko didn't even get her some coffee at the super.

It's pretty hard to die camping in Japan. They're packed into that country like 50 to the square kilometer, there will be people wandering through the campsite every few hours even in the middle of nowhere.

In what universe? If anything she's like Nee-chan of the Year.

Sounds exceptionally uncomfy.
That's what anime lies about the most, the fact that there are too many goddamn people everywhere.

Not that user, but on many occasions she's been violent to her imouto. Hell, she didn't even express as much as of concern to her imouto as much as she does to Rin. I know, they're sisters and all and things like that are natural, but it was quite jarring.

Can you please stop trashing other Yuru, Rinfag?
Your attitude is not comfy at all.

With adult activity.

Aoi ruined Yuru Comf with her sex body.

True comfy is comfy for your dick as well. She's trying to make you stop being gay.

>she's been violent to her imouto
That's the norm user.
My sisters fight all the time.
One day I came home and found the house filled with shredded bras, apparently younger imouto wore older imouto's favorite bra and ruined the the elastic strap, older imouto retaliated with ruining younger imouto's favorite bra, and they kept at it until they run out of bras.
needless to say it was hard week in more than one way.

Why are they always wearing micro bikinis?
Not complaining, just asking.

>one show with two girls having that hair style
muh dick

I did say later on in that post that I knew things like that are natural between siblings.
That was quite an amusing story, by the way

>tfw no imouto to fight and suck her dick

Traditional garb.

So much perfect 5head, so much bushy eyebrows, so many cute doggos. This show isn't good for my heart.

This image will never fail to amuse me.

While camping it's convenient to wear your swim-wear under your clothes if you were planning to go on swim, not to mention it's water proof and doesn't absorb water/sweat so it can so it doesn't start to smell if you don't take shower/bath, and you might get in a situation where you need to take off your clothes and it's better to be in swimsuit than being in your underwear, and it can double as lingerie

holy shit i'm not the only one

youtube.com/watch?v=GMTaPgnSVu0

Thanks, more imoutos shenanigans?

There's no need; it would be off-topic and it would annoy some people, too.

damnit the southpark ruined it

youtube.com/watch?v=72FJSwegork&ab_channel=Fjord.

here's the non-shitty version

What about camping stories?
Is it off-topic?

Didn't realise I needed Yuru Camp x Hakumei & Mikochi crossover art until now

>over glasses look
>turtule neck sweater
>mature aura
>bangs tied back
>dressing/undressing situation
>puppies squished together
The show isn't good for my dick.

These should be okay, I guess. Especially if you have ones where you're solo camping. People have done that before and nobody was annoyed at that. Just don't post too much of them unless people like them, and don't talk about having sex or anything like that - that ruined a thread the other day.

Nee-nee is the thinking man's Camper.

wow that is awesome thanks :)

>:)

yeah dozens of my sperms

They end up camping in Aoikigahara.

Please do not bully any of the Yurus. They are all wonderful cinnamon rolls.

Onee-chan is so based. If my imouto asked me to drive 300 km and back, I would have told her to fuck off.

My wife Nadeshiko is so evil.

Plump BBA's need an advantage over younger, skinny girls.

The BLANKET threat is growing, how do we stop it?