Vege won't get his wish so cabba and his dykes will remain erased

goku will wish everyone back to life
thus, vegeta gets his wish

spook

I bet Zeno would love that

>Goku goes blanco
>Fight with Jiren ends with a double ring-out
>Frieza wins the tournament
>Frieza wishes for a universe where he is the king of his own planet with all saiyans as his slaves
>New arc follows the uprising of the saiyans led by Goku and Vegeta against Frieza's army

Would this save DBS?

No it wouldn't. That's dumb fanfiction-tier trash like the rest of Super

Just ask him if he liked the tournament, and that if he wishes the other universes back they can train and have another one in a few years.

DOKI DOKI
WAKU WAKU

Trips of truth

I disagree but I can't argue against those trips

We got Goku Blanco, I'm more than satisfied

Goku is not going to wish anything because the wish goes for Freeza

Good, the original Dragon Ball is the only good thing about the series, Z and after is complete shit.

You retarded show.

finally

I wonder if all the shitposters will leave Sup Forums once the series ends, or if they will redistribute themselves over the other threads on the board.

Why did you post a photo of Jacksfilms?

That's just cruel, reviving them so they get erased in another tournament in the future.

I hate Goku

Obviously you would convince Zeno that he should keep them around for future tournaments. Maybe even mix in the stronger universes. Just no threat of erasure as long as they play by the rules.

Pretty sure he'd be easy to convince. He's basically a caricature of easy to please shonen fans, just dangle another tournament arc.

Soon

I'll never understand this meme of making Gohan into an edgy teen.

all teens have their edgy moments.

Goku will lose against Jiren. But in the process will change Jirens thinking of things and Jiren will wish to restore all the universes.

Maybe 'cuz Gohan is the the self insert character of Dragon Ball?

So, is there a new ToP chart for the manga? Or were there no eliminations in the leaks?

I have genuinely enjoyed it all the way and will be disappointed to see it go.

>mfw DBS threads get banned from Sup Forums

Wouldn't bringing all the universes back go against the wish of Zeno(King of all)?

Could they even get away by doing that?

>no reason to get up on Sunday anymore

remember that time when he snapped and kicked a bunch of cell jr/s head's off?

and how every time he gets the upper hand he jobs because he wants to be a complete edgelord and make them "suffer"

gohan is THE edgy teen of the gang

>he doesn't watch super on saturday nights
Retard

new bread fround

Too busy being at places

what if it ends like this but with golen frieza shooting jiren in the back

only this time around goku is out of breath and says "gee thanks freez-" and gets KO'd by the golden boy

I'm mad because they took Gohan's Blanco form and gave it to Goku.

>tfw Zeno will wish all the universes back regardless because otherwise they won't get another cool tournament.
17 will get his boat, screencap this.

Spics dragonball meme confirmed canon, cant wat to see some halal dragonball next arc!

Can't wait for Shaggy Rabioso.

Isnt already canon?

good riddance

As canon as Rolph LSS

Super's list of crimes:

>Made Beerus, god of destruction, a joke
>Made Freiza, emperor of our universe, a joke
>Made Gohan, former savior of earth, a joke
>wasted the chance to play goku as a villain twice
>wasted the chance for Jiren to be a unique antagonist
>free for all tournament promised teamwork, we got none
>invincible stage turned into generic cliff backgrounds immediately
>almost every universe jobbed
>interesting parts like time rings and strong universes completely forgotten

But we got blanco so I'll forgive them.

Sorry user but Gohan has long been the second biggest joke in DB, behind only Yamcha.

DBS is to Toei what Suicide Squad was to DC.

Freiza has always been a joke. And this recent wanking as him being THE GREATEST VILLAIN EVAR came during Resurrection of F. At least the current episode of Super remembered how his character used to be before all this wanking.

Honestly I'm willing to bet he'll wish all universes back but only inside Universe 7. Thus also making U7's mortal level max, and making Zeno start screeching "DOKI DOKI" at the thought of a universe full of super strong fighters.

Only issue is the question of what happens to the other GoD's.

This just hit me, I never realized how much Kale resembles that popular Indian girl youtuber, Superwoman.

This, but unironically

Thanks for making 17 great again.

I'm so happy that Super's basically washed everyone's minds of the horrible arc that was Super 17.

>this recent wanking as him being THE GREATEST VILLAIN EVAR came during Resurrection of F.
That horrible movie where Frieza lost because he didn't test run his new transformation? How did anyone's opinion of him improve after that?
Also, people have been wanking off Frieza as the best dbz villain since forever; it's kind of why they made it Resurrection F and not Resurrection P or C.

Still the hottest.

They will all flock to the One Piece threads just like the Narutofags and Bleachfags did.

I just finished rewatching dbz after not having seen it since I was a kid. What's the best way to start super? I've read that the movies go up to season 3. Should I just watch the movies and start there or is it better to watch the series?

>Also, people have been wanking off Frieza as the best dbz villain since fore
Didn't stop shit like this from happening

Pure!

Watch BoG, watch episodes 15-18, watch Resurrection 'F', watch episodes 28+, i think thats the order

okay thanks

Good riddance. Why anyone still watches this crap I will never understand.

>yfw dragonball af feels more authentic than super

watch the movies then episode 1, like it initially aired.

You will.

How did his appearance change if he fused with himself?

More importantly, why didn't his name change to 34?

Cell and frieza would make a cute couple

They are meme rats they keep jumping anime to anime. Before Super they was shitposting on the umaru threads.