What do you think of your new imouto?

What do you think of your new imouto?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tJP_IOGwY58
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PZTcsDytTTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please stop bullyposting

I am glad she will be on good terms with my new girlfriend 02.

Can I fuck her?

Is this what they meant by power of love?

If only he knew what was going on.

No
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tJP_IOGwY58

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PZTcsDytTTY

CEASE.

>NBR
Of course. Which is what she was made for.

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

kek

Am I the only one who thinks it's fucking retarded of the show not to have these train at least as much as Hiro does? They are in a life or death situation and fail to stand even upright.

I hope they will show them training now that Hiro/02 arc is over, everyone except Delphinium is jobbing hard. Thats 3 out of 5 mechs.

At the last scene 02 said she wanted to kill more dinos. So this is the reason she wanted to become a pilot. What makes her hate the dino so much?

Hopefully they do get training, it's going to get really boring if Hiro and 02 keep saving everyone.

I want to cum on her face.

ep7 predictions anyone? here’s mine:
>council and nines doing some background shit, hiro talking to doc and learning about his klaxx blood
>op
>zorome bragging about last fight, blah blah blah devolves into arguing between him and miku
>suddenly alarms
>everyone is except strelizia readies up cuz injuries
>mid fight argentea shuts down due to bad sync
>nana and co. flipping out, 02 while watching focuses on jobnista
>argentea finally reactivates with some gay shit like a confession idk
>defeats monster of the week
>everybody returns, 02 asks kokoro to talk
>cue ed

Maybe APE will send 02 to the front lines as intended, this time with Hiro.
Rest will have to get their shit together because Strelitzia won't save their asses any more.

zorome and miku fucking in ichigo's bed

I want to lock her out of my room, ruffle her hair everytime I see her, poke at her face whenever I can, call her cute names and make fun of her bad habits.
I want to lovingly bully her into despair.

Is the next episode trigger again? I hope it is A-1 picture because ep6 was quite bad compare to the previous episodes.

I LOVE Cocona, but she literally bullies herself

>2 frames
>.webm
Ichigofags everyone

What I took from that is that she is looking at the group, being isolated. Then thinks she has to beat more Klaxos because she'll be accepted that way. Could be some other thing though.

I want to thoroughly bully her.

She hates her dino half.

>Then thinks she has to beat more Klaxos because she'll be accepted that way

She doesn't give a shit about what other people think about her.

Gifs are dead gramps

My wild guess is it will revolve around P26 leader that Miku and Zorome saved. Zorome will be buddy-buddy with him and Miku will try to flirt and due to shenanigans they will realize that they like each other
>>suddenly alarms
>>defeats monster of the week
Please not this. Episode 6 had plenty of action so now I'd rather have SoL/Drama episode like 5
>>everybody returns, 02 asks kokoro to talk
Why Kokoro though?

I've been getting really into the incest tag so I know exactly what I think

Ichigo is incredibly cute don't you agree?

I kind of doubt that'll happen. 02 and Hiro are the main characters so sending them to the front would mean we see much less of the rest of the squad. I doubt they'd spend so much time establishing so many characters and giving them all unique mecha designs just to shove them into the background after episode 6.

Pretty cute. I'd give her lots of headpats and try to help her get over Hiro.

kokoro because her sync rates are garbage and is clearly lying to lardass about their perfect sync

Probably plays into her whole loneliness thing. Everyone rejects her for being an oni, the only way she can find some degree of acceptation (so far) is by killing klaxxosaurs. Like Hiro, she just wants a purpose in life.

Told you she doesn't give a fuck about that.

>It's not saturday
>It's not even thursday

It's an original story. Your conclusion is as much speculations as every else's since the story didn't explicitly mention it yet and there's no way to find out until it does so.

Other then 9 alpha, the last episode didn't really hint at any new developments. As far as a SoL episode would be nice, we need a new direction after the 'Will Hiro die or not' subplot. Monster of the week will get boring pretty quick if Strelitzia will save them every time. Splitting the story in two sub plots can help develop the secondary characters more, or give us more world building more organically then with a massive info dump given by the doctor or some other adult.

Imoutos are for marriage

I can't get it up for NBR though.

Sibling love is the purest form of love and making it non blood related is a cop out.

I want to Deepthroat Ichigo!

>NBR

I need some x-ray lines on this shit. I can't sense of this pic

I just like it from a fetish standpoint, in actual plot or narratives I think romantic sibling love is stupid. It's hot, but unless you can execute it right I'm not buying it.

Makes for great faps though.

When will Ichigo go full delinquent?

She just doesn't understand anything. I wonder if she's started schlicking yet, that's bound to confuse her.

I think she's great. We're best friends.

i must not be getting the reference, who's the chad in this?

Eromanga vs Oreimo

ah, was thrown off by the "regular fucks his hot imouto"
just went "when does that happen?!"

After the hotel night

>just went "when does that happen?!"

It's not quite as obvious in the Anime, but in the LN they fuck before the wedding and then the after-story shows they've been fucking ever since.

Kuroneko gets angry about Kirino referring to herself as "pure" and complains about how often she brags about her relationship with Kyousuke.

they are around 15 or something, aren't they?
definitely should be then. not like you even need an explanation or that, you'll figure it out on your own

That's something not a lot of people seem to have picked up on, if she doesn't even know what a kiss is then chances are she doesn't even have the necessary vocabulary to express romantic attraction.

I think that's what the whole "I always saw you as a brother" thing was about. She wanted to express her feelings for him but doesn't know what to call it so she picked the closest thing that came to her mind. And only realized that it was completely wrong when she heard his reply.

>then chances are she doesn't even have the necessary vocabulary to express romantic attraction.

Seems highly likely. They didn't even know what a "Darling" was when 02 came around in the second episode, Ichigo was likely just reacting to the way she said it and the way she was positioning herself.

Being considered siblings may be the highest way she can explain feeling close to him. But at the same time Hiro does talk about their "parents", so they must have some idea. And she was obviously disappointed afterwards, so it's likely she knows siblings isn't what she was going for.

i want to keep her up at night by the sounds of loud passionate sex emanating from my room through the walls to her room next door

Please make the bullying stop

She was bullying herself in that scene though. Set up the trap all by herself and then walked straight into it.

no buli

she's so small. i want to pick her up and walk around the plantation looking for things to fuck her on

my heart

whats that sandcastle means?

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE DEPRESSED

Five or six more episodes of bulli may get her desperate enough to entertain a threesome.

But would Oni be down for a threesome?

>ichigo comes clean with her feelings
>02 and Hiro go into final battle
>Hiro has his doubts, they stumble
>"Dahling!" ensues
>POWER OF LOVE
>Love triangle is solved

Probably not. I don't think Hiro would be down for it either.

Optimism towards the future

>Hiro doubting his wife

Well, she does like the way Strawberry tastes.

She's a good girl, she doesn't deserve all this emotional trauma ;_;

I haven't watched this anime yet but it's pretty clear that this character is cuter than the pink haired one. Why do you all have such shit taste?

>People still thinking this isn't going to be the Endgame
>The power and precision needed to pilot the most powerful FranXX ever created!

>This but unironically.

I was disappointed when I saw the original translations

O MY RUBBER LOVE

How can ichigo even compete?

Ichigo? More like Bitchigo

She can't have nice things because she ruins them herself. Or well in this case, "belonging". Hiro was looking for a sense of belonging and he found it in his bond with 02. Ichigo also wants that, if a human thing, but she can't have that.

I want to fuck her so bad.

Bully Ichigo.

Cuter does not mean better.

The other one is literally a result of Japanese looking at an old Playboy cover and realising they could make a character out of it.

That sounds like a condom brand

Hiro didn't have the words either and he did just fine in two separate occasions. Truly a master wordsmith.

I hope she gets along with my new gf 02!

Hiro's going after low-hanging fruit, though.

She has shown interest in him and given her status, it's either him or cats for the rest of her Oni life.

But he still managed to put up a solid confession. Strawberry didn't even have the foresight to understand that she baited herself, she only realized after the fact.

> Hiro has his doubts, they stumble
Yeah fucking right. It doesn't matter what Ichigo tells him, he will never feel torn between 002 aka his tru luv 5eva and Ichigo.

Has he really ever been put to the test?

Are there official numbers on her height and weight? Is it safe to say that they are IMAGINE tier?

He did the ntr face last time he was tested

What's your problem? .webms are just the superior file format.

Try watching the show before shitposting stupid faggot.

No really, we've never seen him react to Ichigo being in a life or death situation.

Well it's safe to say that Hiro isn't a big guy (4u) and Ichigo is far smaller than him so she's probably pretty tiny, especially considering that they're all teenagers. The biggest guy there is Goro and he's about the same height at the squad 26 dudes who are more mature.

Not him but webm is a lossy format.

For still images and non-video animations, there exit extremely better alternatives. The problem being that our Google overlords haven't pushed for the rest lies they did with WebM and Sup Forums's cries always fell on deaf ears.

Speaking of, we're not even using proper WebMs since Sup Forums only supports VP8 codec whereas VP9 trashed that one years ago.
There's already a better alternative to be launched later this year.