> Maki and boys chapter
N I C E
I
C
E

Based Aka. This girl’s so fucking cute.

>Maki is a DISTANT relative of Kaguya
>she just needs to vent
Looks like a fun chapter. Also explains why their surname starts with the same kanji, which could have been completely unrelated.

She looks alike a cheeky brat.

That looks pretty smug for someone constantly suffering.

So her onii-chan is a genius beyond shirogane AND related to the Shinomiyas?
Fiance arc inevitable.

Maki incest arc when?

Why isn't he at Shuchi'in then? He's got the best scores in Japan and his family can clearly get in if his sister's there, so why wouldn't he be at the top school?
>Fiance arc inevitable.
If he's related to Kaguya he's probably already born into the Shinomiya group, would they really want to marry her off to someone they already have? I doubt that an arranged marriage will even be brought up anyway. Kaguya definitely doesn't seem to expect one.

>If he's related to Kaguya he's probably already born into the Shinomiya group
He's a really distant relative and blood purity is a huge thing.

Not as important as getting new assets if Kaguya's supposed to go out and find someone. Plus the idea of an arranged marriage in general doesn't really match with what Kaguya's expected to do here.

I'd imagine that marriage among the social layers Kaguya resides in would be of a social binding then a bloodline thing. This doesn't mean that Prez is a shoe-in for Kaguya marriage but, they don't need to marry her off to someone that's already in the family as it were.

>third smartest in the school
>ties to Kaguya
>had a chapter hanging out with the guys
Maki for sixth member when

I love Kaguya, please go out with me

So i's this the chapter where we finally find out that she is in love with Kashiwagi and not Mr boyfriendo. I've been waiting for Aka to drop that bomb.

>Why isn't he at Shuchi'in then?
he's a total hikki and is homeschooled instead

>would they really want to marry her off to someone they already have?
I dunno about that but this sounds way too important to end up, well, unimportant. Especielly seeing as Aka clearly planned things ahead. And especially since he made Prez lose to him once already.

I can't clearly follow here, is that the Stalker girl from the previous chapters, or should i say Maki, was it? Are we finally going to see a proper introduction for her?

Yeah, that's her.

>cheeky Maki venting while working
>Kaguya finds it annoying but still hits it off since they're fundamentally similar
>perturbed Kaguya as she can't figure out who to cheer for
Sign me up.

>tiny fang
>smug
Literally made for fucking other girls in front of.

>them pigtails

Fucking cute

What is prez thinking?

Full chapter never.

wow, the chapter didn't end with her crying.

And so does your life

epic

>Maki with the guys

I'm actually pretty thankful for this, there hasn't been that much going on in their half of the StuCo since sports day.

Please fix your grammar and punctuation before posting on Sup Forums.

I hope we get more of her, she's cute

I already like her much more than Miko to be honest.

>Not using the superior oxford comma.
pleb

Probably noticing the family resemblance.
I wouldn't go that far, after the last few chapters Miko's great enough that it'll be tough for a new character to catch up. But this is a good start and I'd like to see more of Maki.

>family resemblance
Huh?

See . She's a distant relative. Probably too far for there to be any actual resemblance, but they do look similar with that blush.

I expected her to go to Fujiwara since Kaguya and Shirogane were taken

Where is the chapter?

youtu.be/2meK1m8IJNw

I don't think anyone would go to Fujiwara for love advice, excluding maybe Miko.

She's even based a bluff on the fact that everyone stops talking about love when she's around.

Oh boy Maki does things for my dick.

Is she flirting with prez now?

oh neat, about time she got some focus

>qualified appraiser of chickens
Does he buy his chickens live or something?

Their school is too scary, with all these Kaguyas running around

>youtube
Man i haven't read manga off of youtube in at least 11 years

>they already know each other
>small rivalry
>she calls her oba-sama
Maki might actually be main character material, holy shit

>Out of order pages
>Youtube
The fuck happened here? No one gives a fuck about this anymore since the license deal or since Aka dropped the ball with that shitty karaoke cop out resolution?

uhhh what? people do this? How is this a thing?

VA: Kugimiya Rie (cute mode)

It's early spoilers, we are at the mercy of whatever retard gets their hands on it first until Friday.

Kaguya threads are pretty much dead outside of the threads when translations first come out.

Probably a good thing given the shitstorms we're still recovering from.

Meh, stalker-chan chapter... whatevers

>SUPER SMALL FANG

You have my full attention

I love /tran- kaguya lads

People stop giving a fuck since we got two teams on this. The fast team usually have all the hype, and then the slow team that uploads almost the same chapter word for word but several days later. Splitting the readerbase on Sup Forums into these two groups kills most of the threads. Also the chapters haven´t been good for a long while, whenever ib writing seems to be happening it always end up anti-climatic. It was fine during the Ishigami mini arc, but he pulled the same shit on soon after with the whole group date chapters. Pretty much reducing the Pres into a one-note joke character and Haya into a buttmonkey characters with nothing serious going on.

>Shitstorm
Explain

Probably just the scanlator wars. They're over now.

>People stop giving a fuck since we got two teams on this
Pretty sure that hasn't been a thing since two and a half months ago

I just caught up with this manga today. I binge read the whole manga and all I can say that Kaguya is super CUTE.

Did rhino finally fuck off?

Explain
Haven’t browsed these threads for some time

Kaguya threads have always been like that though

Those are just spoilers lad, what gives

You are still living in 2017

Sadly, it seems so.

Eartly spoilers have always been like that, and the raws came out in youtube this time because the place who usually upload them first is down.

No this is good, that attention whore was bringing the project down.

You lost.

And where the fuck would you put it in that sentence, fucking illiterate brainlet.

i've waited for this my entire life

anyone who knows moon runes who can give the gist of the chapter? all i'm getting is that maki is a relative and rival of kaguya and vacillates extremely quickly between depressed and smug?

she even is able to do horror faces

And now it's dropped and we're stuck with jaimini. Great, isn't it?

I hope Kaguya was taking notes behind that door because that's going to be her future if she keeps with the tsundere bullshit.

Fuuuck, so cute. Maki's prime girlfriend material.

Better than waiting 2 months for a chapter.

Stop being a faggot.

Hmm. Well you're right. Fuck reddit though, it's the reason why we can't have nice things.

I hope this taught you a lesson to finally start learning moon so you don't have to rely on a middleman.

>Blog
The only buttmonkey faggot here is you, autistic brainlet.

Fuck off Kaguya

It's more like the hype died out and the retards who only came here to shitpost left. Last chapter was a good example of old Kaguya threads.
Now only the fanbase is left and I'd rather have it that way.

so kashiwagi is the fuji to maki?

Until the anime adaptation, then true hell begins.

Yes except Fuji(Kashiwagi) actually won.

More like the Hayasaka to Maki. Kashiwagi was originally testing the waters for her.
If an anime adaptation hasn't been announced until now then I seriously doubt it's ever going to happen. It seems Kaguya doesn't need help to sell and that's good.

Nothing is impossible now
I did enjoy having a few hours a week where everyone went absolutely insane but I'm not complaining about the current threads

What other minor subplots will be brought into the spotlight? Frenchie girls? drama club douche's return? shirogane's creepy stalkers?

Golden Kamui is in the same magazine, sells more, yet his anime adaptation was announced after 130 chapters. There is still time for Kaguya to have one.

Drama club douche is most likely deported or worse. I thought Kashiwgi was the reasonable one and last chapter showed how bloodthirsty she actually is.