Re:Zero

zerotranslations.com/arc-5-chapter-38/
Chapter 38 out!

Insult the author! Bitch about the LN! OVA when!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K9izPLQqPYk&t=5m52s
pastebin.com/bbcAaVWy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What was he thinking

muh

>no long hair Kararagi IF version
such a shame

i still love you discount!
also, what the fuck 鼠色猫/長月達平 new episodes WN when!?

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

god damn

Hhh

Are they still in Namek Tower?

thanks god

Yes

What has happened to おわり?

discount user did you worked on this already

i follow her on tumblr, and she recently posted on her tumblr blog that she decided to close her twitter account and focus more on tumblr and pixiv. or at least that's what i understood from her post.

Angel and Goddess bathing.

I will become the first Ottofag

How do I say in Japanese: "Please complete/finish this!" ?

Referring to an unfinished drawing.

>この描きを仕上げてください!
roughly translates to, "please finish this drawing!"
im not too confident in my conversational skills, and im completely unsure of how to be polite. so take it at your own risk.

Thanks

alternatively
>これを仕上げてください!
"please finish this!" without refering directly to a drawing. just a work/job in general.

You don't simply decide something like that. It must happen naturally. Like water flow.

just like you being a faggot naturally?

don't stop me user.

You are a natural bully.

how can you not befriend this merchant?

He deserves it

for him.

Ferris is a treasure. Crusch's treasure.

my merchant best friend can't be this cute!

Ferris is beautiful and handsome at the same time.

yes!

Someone please translate the text at the bottom.

no

Almost-SuperSatan delivering words of truth.

Time to sleep. See you later, bros.

Fuck you.

can you pls fuck off forever? you are cancerous as fuck, why you even here? you said many times how you don't care about the story, you don't like subaru and the other characters and how the shitty spin off of the shit character ferris and crusch is better than the Main story, same how you force other people to read the shitty spin off,

still don't understand why you wasting you're time about a story you don't like and just read for 2 side character that are not even important in the plot,

>still don't understand why you wasting you're time about a story you don't like and just read for 2 side character that are not even important in the plot
I love them. Also, Tappei said that he has almost as many plans for Ferris as he has for Subaru. So clearly I have things to look forward to.

>So clearly I have things to look forward to.
and then he started playing fatego

Bros, please be more like this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=K9izPLQqPYk&t=5m52s

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

???

there is a comment on there that fucking has to be catfag

Um, yes? Is it surprising that I would leave a comment on such a good video?

Is the Ferris account you?

Maybe?

So what's up with that monster hunter video?

Stop watching my videos.

no

the told status comments on the fubuki video are precious

Thank god I put the other videos as private.

At least outside of Re:zero you have a fine taste
I'll give you that.

unprivatize u wuss

question about this from the last thread
>let me cut out a entire loop that contained some visually stunning scenes that the anime would benefit from

what are you talking about here?

Even when it comes to Re:Zero I have God tier taste though.

I got through most of the top panel a while ago, but right now my priority is getting caught up with all the chapters that I missed. I'll get back to it in a week or two, sorry about the wait.

He wasn't talking about Snake-Subaru?

this is my fetish, I really hope this ends up being endgame.

Translatorbro, that Cecilus thingy~?

after I get caught up, sorry >.< I'm going to be translating a chapter every two or three days so I should be caught up by next week if everything goes smoothly

But it was almost ready like a week ago?

I'm sorry if this came off as rude. I appreciate what you do bro.

it's ok, and thx

probably the carrying Rem's lifeless body through the snow to meet the gigantic feline for a second time

that never happened, the only loop that got cut out was when they got rekt by Petelgeuse

someone really need to translate the WN version after the Whale fight

He's talking about in Arc 4 in that one. He doesn't have Rem's body when he returns to Sanctuary anymore.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Old man Rom birthday Q&A

pastebin.com/bbcAaVWy

Q: What arc will Old Man Rom be active in?
A: Around the time that the Felt camp will be active, so the latter half.

Q: What is Old Man Rom's happiest childhood memory?
A: There isn't one. Rom's childhood was hell.

Q: Please tell me about Old Man Rom's birthplace and upbringing.
A: He was born to the giant species, who are on the verge of extinction. He was born and raised as the slave of a detestable noble, but he was saved from that environment by a demihuman called Libre, and since then he fostered a hatred of humans... Oops, maybe this wasn't Old Man Rom's story.

>I'm sorry, I did my best, but I've got an appointment tomorrow, so that's all... But, for Old Man Rom to get 150 questions, I think there's something wrong with you people. Well then, see ya again! I'm pretty sure I'll do it!!
WELL MAYBE IF YOU GAVE US AN UPDATE WE WOULD BE LESS THIRSTY

Thanks based user

If I become one of Capella's acolytes would she give me a thighjob as Crusch?

for frigs sack damn good chapter m8's

So I've got a question for you guys.

I can understand JP so last week o just wanted to check the differences of how you guys think of when the author changes some stuff from the WN to the LN.

The Japanese are more casual about it, partly because they know that the WN is not the final version and see it as a rough draft by the author to see what will work and whatnot. They will verify the WN versions more because they know the author can immediately check it and see if they will change or not. They sometimes of course make mention that they are disappointed some things changed, but when they read the latest part in the LN that is connected to that change they were disappointed about, they say "oh now i see why".

But you guys complain about every little thing to the point that if iya I'm the WN, you'll praise it to high heaven even if doesn't make sense, but once it's on the LN, it's automatically shit, even if the continuity makes sense.

I'm just really surprised by the stark difference. It's like, you guys just want to be mad for the sake of being mad instead of first checking what is up.

kek

You'll get the real deal eventually, Ferris. Just hold on.

Bros want to hate the LN because it doesn't treat Rem how they want.

Did ESL-kun get better at english?

I don't like that the LN has toned stuff down, and
>MAGIC CRYSTALS MADE OF PLOT CONVENIENCE

Think she'd suck me off as Priscilla?

you wouldn't like it either if it fucked with your cat you fag

>I can understand JP
stopped reading this bait

>I'm just really surprised by the stark difference. It's like, you guys just want to be mad for the sake of being mad instead of first checking what is up.
It's almost as if - I don't know - People dislike change! That and you're lying for all we know
I haven't forgotten about that rem debacle

Keep your devotion in one place, Ferris.

But so far it hasn't. So no reason for me to hate it.

yet

Nah I've posted in Rezero threads when it was airing, just to cure the differences and why changes happened. Stopped posting after it aired and visited threads like time to time.

Which stuff? The edginess? Honestly that's fine for me, but I understand if people want more of that stuff. Magic crystals aside, I get what you mean but still. I think they make sense now.

No doubt people hate change when it doesn't align to what they want. But sometimes change is needed if some things just seem to not really work out in the long run.

I dunno. I'm just here telling you guys the attitude differences. I feel like you guys act like its Infinite Stratos or whatever. The hostility is like y'all see red and don't care what happens as long as it immediately satiates your hunger.