Overlord

Why is Solution such a cunt that can't put a single ounce of faith in the great Touch Me's own personal creation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QiYvgY_iPOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he's throwing away the operation and fucking everything up for Ainz because of a whore.

Dumb butlerfag.

>Solution is completely loyal to Ainz and the supreme beings. She also sees humanity as inferior beings.
>Sebas is completely loyal to Ainz, as well as the supreme beings. He was created by Touch Me, thus his remorseful behavior.

Solution is doing the right thing, Sebas was retarded for not asking permission in the first place. Still, Tsuare 2nd best girl, first one being criminal eyes of course.

Boring episode desu.
Why is there so much exposition?

Reading simulator. Gotta prepare the audience for the rest of the LN.

>Sebas was retarded for not asking permission in the first place

He's doing what Touch Me taught/created him to do. Does that make Ainz a bigger retard for porting into Carne Village to save 2 girls from opponents of unknown strength for following his friend's principle?

LN fags, how does Sebas prove his loyalty? I doubt he becomes an enemy to Nazarick just like that.

Because you're an impatient manchild with ADD who needs to see constant action instead of character building?

He and Ainz fight at the end of this season. Sebas wants to protect humies while Ainz wants to kill them.

I found it weird, it was like that one lizards talking episode, basically all exposition, but I felt like 5-10 minutes have passed when the ED kicked in. No idea why.

Same way he solves everything, physical violence. Punches the whore right in the face.

Sebas's trial, best scene in vol.6

He runs away with his waifu.

Ainz tells him to kill his gf and so he lauches a killing blow at her but Cocytus or someone blocks it before it hits and Ainz says it was a test and he passed

He cuts his dick off.

So where does the girl go after that? She saw that Sebas can just off her on a command.

How can Ainz sex any of the girls if he's a skelly?

He teams up with climb and his bros, together with the power of love they manage to overcome Ains and put an end to the vile threat of Nazarick.

she becomes a maid working under Sebas and the other maids bully her for being a humie

If he can create the illusion of a decent looking face, I doubt magically creating a dick will be too much of a problem.

He doesn't, he prefers to watch.

Skelecuck

He bones them

I thought I saw spoilers of her being a mindless undead

How do they feel?

One shudders to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind that mask...
...what dreams of chronic and sustained cruelty?

naw

nothing was wrong with the action, this is what most of you retarded white knights think. Its not informing ainz and continuing to lie and cover up his fuck up in an effort to mislead a supreme being. Hes a traitor.

God, I want to suck on them.

Like acid, according to her.

Squishy and deadly poisonous

Like bags of sand.

Couldn't Solution just absorb the two shitbags so there's no proof of the crime

Because people would start looking for them you narb

Ainz should have seen it coming though as he knows their parameters and creators. Supreme my ass.

>cops come to house looking for kidnapper
>Hey, killing them would totally work!

Then they could just say "Oh they mercifully left" or something, if she can just dissolve them there would be no proof of the murder

>Organization knows that someone got one of their slaves in that house
>Suddenly one of their elites and an affiliated government official disappear after going to investigate that house
No wonder Sebas was caught if he was as smart as you guys.

You do realize why Touch Me went down in position from being Co-founder, right?

Thats the whole point though Ainz is a fucking retard and he acknowledges it thats why when the fuck ups happen he takes the blame on himself and says its his fault, with demiurge then chiming in Sasuga AInz Sama. leading the others to think it was apart of his plot and that hes infallible

In the WN he asks for permission and there is no problem from Ainz. Sebas should have trusted Ainz more, he still thought that he could heal her and send her on her way before anyone noticed, but instead ended up messing with the biggest crime syndicate.
Buttler was dumbed down like Shalltear so we could have more plot points

youtube.com/watch?v=QiYvgY_iPOI
Speed Translation:
Narb:This is the 7th Department
Ainz:With this flow of events its Demiurge's department huh..
Demi:Are you going to leave it to the other departments?
Demi:If you don't take care of it soon it'll be a problem later, I'll leave it to you.
Demi:Yes, about that promotion, IOT(?) will lead it, lets plan it with those characters. I think it'll be the hook.
Ainz:(I don't get it at all.)
Demi:Oh! If it isn't President Ainz. Thanks for your hard work.
Ainz:(An amazingly workplace type greeting!)
*Demi's intro, Ainz: I'm always saved by his sharp intellect and decision making*
Ainz:As usual you have a stable work ethic, Demiurge. I'm thankful for that.
Demi:What are you saying President Ainz!? I'm the President's servant! Your praises are wasted!
Ainz:That's way too black! (Reference to black companies that he's always trying to avoid becoming)
Demi:I can't ask for better words.
Ainz:(It wasn't a compliment!)
Demi:By the way, President Ainz, how goes "THAT" matter?
Ainz:(Eh? What's he talking about?)
Ainz:About that...I have the same thoughts as you Demiurge.
Demi:I see, I understand. Then I will move accordingly.
Ainz:Ah, I'll leave it to you.
Ainz:(HMMM!? HMMMMMMM!?)
Narb:President...what's "THAT" matter?
Ainz:You didn't know?
Last repost before I sleep and official subs are out.

>but instead ended up messing with the biggest crime syndicate.
Which they took over so it worked out in the end.

>Makes a clan of pvp monsters
>Ends up chasing a member away for causing too much trouble
>Still claims to be a justice knight
Paladins are so dumb

He has an asspull trump card on his finger.

>But it worked out in the end
Literally the entire plot of Overlord. Lupus fuck up also worked out in the end, just as Shalltear and Cocytus'. That doesn't excuse their fuck ups just because they or rather Ainz happened to be lucky.

Stop bullying Narb you fucking skeleton cunt.

Why does Albedo want to exterminate the other members again?

He's tall when compared to Nazarick girls but he's not this huge in both LN text and art.

Touch Me was possible one of the most retarded members of AOG

Because they're traitors

t.ulbert

>so much exposition
In this series, long segments of exposition are par for the course

So, is Sebas going to fuck shit up?

Osaka Ryota's voice makes me so hard.
I want him to voice that chink doujin of the same scene.

Yeah. This is peak Overlord until Volume 9.

How do you measure retardness in a MMO ?

To mantain Momonga dominance of Nazarick.

Wait werent they supposed to just be searching? Did I misread something?

They are the search squad but Albedo monologues that she wants to kill Nazarick's betrayers.

back into the cockroach pit, Cocco Doll

Before Ainz saved Carne village, he asked Sebas for his opinion and decided to save them for Touch Me's sake. He's the fucking leader and he still asked Sebas for a second opinion. This is how a team works, you decide for those everyone around you.

Sebas not only heavily refused to report the result of his actions to Ainz, he also did not ask for a second opinion regarding using the healing scroll.

I agree that Sebas should save Tsuare, but he should have followed the procedure in doing so instead of sneakily deciding for himself without even explaining to Solution the pros and cons of his decision. From anyone's point of view, it's just suspicious as fuck.

Just coming in with his justice BS. Shit would get tired fast. Ulbert was just sick of his white knight BS

Soft and squishy at first, then you won't feel anything at all 'cause she's now dissolving you.

>all the boring shit out of the way
>All the content after this is 10/10
I can't wait, but this is where the manga is up to as well.
Is the art direction and sequencing going to become even more shit?

I would only pick up the fact that she wants to kill them cause she says AOG should only belong to him while clutching his banner

Even I have to wonder if she's not some supersekrit evil mastermind.

So is every human of consequence in Overlord blonde? Is this the world Hitler wanted?

Touch Me can be a White Knight if he has the ability to do so. Ulbert is just a bitter edgy faggot.

Like warm Jello

yes

the fuck is her problem?

Entoma fight when?

wrong reaction pic

I fear no man. But that thing, it scares me.

MadHouse. She is portrayed way better in LN and manga. She is just thinking what is the best for Nazarick .

Lakyus makes my dick hard

>animeonlys will immediately stereotype him as a bad guy because he's fat

I'm on season 1.
I'm assuming MC becomes a full blown evil dude later on?

yeah man forget the anime, im just gonna read the LN

Is it hard to read?

Unfortunately, yes. Although he doesn't go out of his way to spread his evil, he doesn't keep his minions in check, who do.

he remains lawful neutral throughout the story

First I'll watch everything up to the latest episode then I'll read.

Hime-sama

>Unfortunately

Pretty nice world to live in.

Climb-kun

I have little interest in edgy bullshit.

I think its a good entry level for Overlord. My only concern is about a bunch of anime only trying to discuss about Overlord.

You're in the wrong series m8

best prince.

Nah, I know what I'm getting into. The dynamic between nazarickans is still interesting, even if they're all evil fuckers.