Fate/Extra Last Encore

Everyday until you like it

>Lu Bu never

Cripes. But Leonidas, Darius, and Fergus got in? What the hell.

I hate it

Is this a motherfucking JOJO reference.

>yfw Dan has actually died at start, but has remain living as a glory hound wraith

this is the absolute worst anime i have ever watched

Stop it

>so busy being angry that he didn't join Rin and Nero in the bath

I want to play ccc wish I had learned japanese instead of being a useless neet

Impossible, SHAFT psicodelic direction ruined it beyond repair. They should understand already that their style doesn't goes with everything.

I think shaft style looks cool with fate they even did CCC opening, I wish animation was better tho

only thing that really bothers me is how they keep jumping between different shots that don't fit together at all during exposition. as in, the character randomly changes places and pose without any transition at all

It's shaft trademark, to be honest I like it sometimes like when Hakuno did it at start of last episode, but they're overdoing it I agree.

There's always the blog translation. I hope you like Gilgamesh dicksucking.

I like it

I'd be angry too if my cute fox wife was replaced by the Whore of Babylon.

So why is Hakuno so angry all the time?

he's already "died" twice in just 4 episodes. I'd be pissed, too

I do love how much Nero missreads Hakuno here. No wish? The guy just wants to burn down the Moon Cell girl, pay more attention!

Do you want to get burned alive? Watch your mouth.

I know tamamo but it is ever mentioned Nero wish for winning the hgw?

how dare you bastard

Would Nero be happy with the OP?

of course wouldn't want to be represented as a cute shortstacked girl

I wasn't expecting that.

So is Arcade Bumstead going to show up or what

Do you want to die so you can be killed?

ded thread is ded

Is it even possible to pull off a neckbeard without looking like a complete fucking dweeb?

Are you kidding? I bet he'd love it.

There wasn't enough nude Rin for my liking.

So this anime is now a confirmed sequel to EXTRA then? What about CCC?

So Marvelous uploaded three new Extella Link trailers recently. Gilgamesh, Jeanne and Gawain. Neat stuff.

kill yourself faggot

I think it should be one of the EXTRA alternatives
Extra had many timelines thanks to Extella shit

There's never enough nude Rin

that's why jojo fanbase is fucking cancer.

Rin doesnt matter anymore after S2 onwards, she replaced by that nigger loli instead.

>tfw Hakunon gets kekked by Nikui
its not fair

>Whore of Babylon

I must say I'm very impressed with the quality of the whores that Babylon is producing these days.

Everyday I'm Shuffling

DELETE THIS

Will a fate show ever have cool action scenes like Apo again?

Yeah, I hate that page. Here's a better one from Foxtail.

>cool action scenes
>Apo
Choose one.

>Shaft necks everywhere

No, stupid fox

>>tfw Hakunon gets kekked by Nikui
What's the issue here exactly?

Punished Hakunon with Punished Redman when?

Mana transfer chapter when?

>umu will never force her hand on you

never liked fateshit but how do I put it, this show has some kind of charm, different from the usual fatestuff its not like the fights are any good either, but it gives off this really pleasant vibes that clicked with me, can't quite describe it but well i also really like this version of saber.

I find mooncell setting way more interesting than regular grail wars

>***,321位/***,378位 (***,663 pt) 2018/05/23 【Amazon.co.jp限定】Fate/EXTRA Last Encore 1 [Blu-ray]
>***,983位/***,795位 (***,383 pt) 2018/05/23 Fate/EXTRA Last Encore 1 [Blu-ray]
What happened to the Fate brand? This is embarrassing.

They started adapting shitty spinoffs, that's happened.

So which subs should I go with? It's getting to be a pain to wait for Chyuu.

Apex

Isn't Apex meme subs?

No, he was taking the memesubs and fixing it but last week he did it himself.

Fuck their trademark. Only gataritards like that shit

>***,362位/***,321位 (***,663 pt) 2018/05/23 【Amazon.co.jp限定】Fate/EXTRA Last Encore 1 [Blu-ray]
>**1,084位/***,983位 (***,383 pt) 2018/05/23 Fate/EXTRA Last Encore 1 [Blu-ray]
OH SHIT IT HAPPENED

Sousha doesn't translate to Ludius. Sousha is musical, Ludius is acting.

Fatefags: what's the general opinion on Fate/Shaft?

just admit that Umu appeals to your dick. it's okay, she does for everyone

I just pick whatever is available (apart from FMF) and if the subtitles are an incoherent mess I rewatch it again once Chyuu has theirs out

Yeah, but I don't care much since it comes way faster than chyuu and it's many times better than FMF

Umu appeals to me in everyway

Are you retarded?

Picking the male over the female was a bad idea.

>Nero show not selling well
what did they mean by this?
It's not like she's a one note character that barks a single word and is without depth!

what the fuck?

>There is a canonical cuckolding scene in Extra
Wtf bros I liked Rin

We had a series with a sword autist and a cardboard sell so well, why not ?

Mumei was originally Rin's servant to begin with. If anything (You) were cucking Rin.

She fuck your servant if it's tamamo or nero no ? she cucks you anyway

>She fuck your servant
If anything it's other way around

>**7,362位/***,321位 (***,663 pt) 2018/05/23 【Amazon.co.jp限定】Fate/EXTRA Last Encore 1 [Blu-ray]
>**16,084位/***,983位 (***,383 pt) 2018/05/23 Fate/EXTRA Last Encore 1 [Blu-ray]
Oh no nonono no

With Nero she would have been the one fucking. With Tamano it would have been Rin.

Not a sales fag what does this mean?

>what does this mean?
flop

I started a playthrough of F/E with Nero, never played with her before in original or CCC because I not like her that much. And at the begining she is a lot calmier than that active retarded Nero from Extella or last encore. Even her sprite is too calm most the time, it feels like they wanted her to be more like Artoria than be something more original. Maybe Im wrong and later she'll be acting differently.

hm.. not sure it seems to me Tamamo would fuck her too

Tamano doesn't really seem interested in women unless she does a Merlin and gives them a magical penis.

No they didn't want to make her like Artoria, but it's very likely they wanted you to think it was her at start because of the similar setting with Sakura and others.

Anyway they exagerate Nero a lot nowadays, still like her tho.

Yes, but they're still transfering mana she's not really the type who would sit there getting fucked by another girl

Hey BB-chan

Well, they definitely wanted to make her look like Artoria, her character isn't the same as Seiba's, but It feels like they added a lot of new stuff to her person later on. She looks more adequate at the begining at least, I can't link her with that over the top Nero from recent works.

Like I said they wanted you to think she was Artoria but they didn't want to make her the same character, Nero is over the top but she's serious when needed you will see this as you play CCC and Extra.

Artoria >>>>>Nero
Just give up

Isn't "Akshully, it's 3020" kind of a big thing to drop as casually as they did?

Can Goetia beat him?

Like whatever you want I don't care

I don't even care anymore. Nothing in the show makes sense. And it isn't fun to speculate because the whole shit is completely incomprehensible.

Not when the idiots running the official website already spoiled it by leaving it in the source code before the anime even started airing

It's not like the timeskip explains anything.

>everyone leaving

Better having quality discussion around episode airing than shitposting all week user

ok so seriously what is going on? What is this mooncell thing really why are they fighting on the moon or rather whats the point of all this? how did they and up there? Why would they be the last humans when there are still 100 000 left? Again what the hell is going on?