I don't understand

I don't understand

There is no physical prowess needed for shogi

Why would there be any difference between skill due to gender?

>Why would there be any difference between skill due to gender?

Men and women's brain work differently, men tend to be better at these type of games.

Men are better in tactics

Intelligence differs aswell.

Men are smarter and dumber than women.

tactical game is all about creativity

Women tier post.

>Men are smarter and dumber than women.

Ginko a stupid

Women are specialized in bitching and childbirth and not much more.

>male and female are the same
wakarimasen lol

You could design a game that women would be better at, but it's not anything that exists currently since every game was made by men to entertain men.

Why do people of retardation post selfies outside of /soc/?

>You could design a game that women would be better at
Prove it.

You could potentially make an argument about intelligence. But it could just be that more men play Shogi than women do, and so just due to sheer numbers there are going to be more talented men than women.

I think they did a study once, men and women have about the same average, but men has bigger deviations, meaning there are more dumb men on one end and more smart men on the other.

an oxymoron. emphasis on the 'moron'

>what are bell curves

Easy.

Game name: "What's Wrong?"
Winning move: Not to play.

Autism runs stronger in men.

Ginko a shit

ITT: essentialism.

The same way you'd have to be a lesbian to be good at mahjong. It's all bullshit.

It probably sexism.

Right, that's why the strongest real female shogi player can't even compete with the weakest male pros.

It's Ginko we're talking about. She ain't a good sample, because she A SHIT AT EVERYTHING
GINKO A SLUT

Actually watch the show instead of repeating what trolls say. She's the strongest female player with two titles that we know of. The author certainly isn't a feminist and he is saying males are smarter and better.

no

I'm not watching this show but I assume she is talking about the fact that there would be even more competition.

Men think and women feel. History supports this. Remember, Sup Forums, always pick male doctors over female doctors.

Unless it's the vet, then its nothing but girl doctors for your pet.

Visual spatial reasoning disparities as documented by scientific literature
>men more processing power dedicated to a brain function necessary for shoving
>men are better at shogi
This isn’t even sexism it’s an imperical fact

Facts and logic are sexist.

Fuck off and kill yourself, disgusting feels-cancer.