Create the Sup Forums version of this

Create the Sup Forums version of this

no u

Reinhard is a protagonist.

i think putting The Hawk in that tier is begging the question

In my mind the very nature of his character would have had him sacrifice everyone, and the origin just reminded him of his feelings.

What the fuck, Homura's motives are not a mystery, the whole series is about it, she even yells her motives in the movie.

>getting baited by reddit.jpg

>squaler
>retaliating
wtf nigga

speedwatchers

Where would he fit on the scale?

>Griffith
>shit
Me and you are gonna have problems.

reinhard wasn't a villain. if there were any villains it was the earth cult and the goldenbaum dynasty. what the fuck was yoshii's motivation beyond being bored with the surface world and wanting to stir up shit with the untermensch for the lulz?

Evil for fun

>lust for power
>shit tier

lusting for power does not preclude one from being a god tier antagonist.

From the start he said he wanted his own kingdom no?

Even after he failed to bird dog the princess he didnt have to rape Casca into a vegetable and become a demon god.

Think it is more about how you go about lusting for that power. If that is your only character trait then you are prettu much shit tier

>The motivation of the villain determines how good they are
This chart is always the best filter for brainlets.

ryofui is shit and already lost to sei

This chart is shit. Any villain can work well given the right situation. No one watches fucking DBZ because they want to see Frieza prattle on about how he's actually making the galaxy a better place. They just want to see muscular dudes punch each other and for that """"shit-tier"""" villains work best

the manga is worse for it.

he had more charisma than the king. I would not mind joining his faction.

he never would have done that shit if the situation wasn't so extreme
it was literally the choice between living the rest of his live as a crippled mute filled with regret over his ruined ambitions and becoming a fucking god
I think most people would have a hard choice to make in this situation

>lust for power
>shit tier
Is the most common motivation in history though. literally every single real villain was just "lust for power"

Why doesn't it?

Elder god tier

Because people are more than just what their motivated by. When looking at if a character is "good" or not you have to look at them as a whole picture. Their personality and relationships are also important to look at. Griffith has a very basic motivation of wanting to be in charge which according to that list makes him a shit tier villain. He shines when it comes to his personality and the relationship he has with the hero.

I'm still wondering what has Rui done to him. Hell, Rui might have really done something bad if Katze keeps torturing him to the point of mind break, destroying his hopes, delighting in his suffering and almost killing him. What has Jou done to him? What has OD done to him? Heck, what has Earth done to him overall?

this is why griffith a shit after the eclipse

wasnt it later explained that kaiki sold curses for the good of the kids? i dont remember really, but thats probably the only villainous thing he did

Wasn't he lonely?