So, male shogi players are aliens who come from a different planet...

So, male shogi players are aliens who come from a different planet. A planet on which female shogi players can't breathe. It must be the atmosphere of toxic masculinity

Ah, but seriously. This bitch is just making excuses. At the end of the day, she prefers being the big fish in a small pond of female shogi players.

Other urls found in this thread:

lichess.org/eFS2mF6p
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/math.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Naturally, she's not either of the Ai's.

Use the catalog, newfriend.
>So Shirow Shiratori (Ryuuou no Oshigoto!'s author) retweeted the news about the first female Shoureikai (Apprentice School) member in real life to make it into 3-dan, Kana Satomi (who is also Ginko's IRL reference), failing to become the first female regular professional player after getting destroyed in the 3-dan league and having to withdraw from the Apprentice School.
Men > women at shogi. Science, nigga

Ginko a shit. That's why.

There are female chess grandmasters. Men might be naturally better at shogi but the biggest problem is probably just not enough women competing.

Who cares? I would still fuck her and marry her. That's all a woman need to worry about.

Ginko is blaming her gender for being inferior than pro shogi players. Really a loser excuse.

Ginko a tree
This.

>a tree
Literally wut?

Watch the actual show.

I want to be dominated and raped by Ginko. She is the best. Anyone trying to hate on her is just a big gay faggot and flat earther.

I did. What the fuck is tree about because it ain't ringing any bells.

That's because women generally don't give a crap about Shogi. There is 20x less female players and even those female pros don't live only on Shogi.

Ginko is winning because she's autistic about it not because of talent.

Ginko a slut

Did you actually watch the episode? She didn't blame it on inferior gender. She was being modest and stated the reality of her situation like a fact even though she's hailed as the strongest female. Despite that, she's determined to not run from becoming a pro.

Pretty much this.

It's the exact opposite. Ginko is trying to become a big fish in a men's world, which is her dream. Her goal is professional player and NOT female professional player. Although half the reason is because she wants MC's dick.

I remember reading japanese articles shitting on Shogi players as idiots wasting time and intelligence on a crappy game.

female players can never beat male players can never beat computer players. So who cares, in the end, we will all be slaves to our robot overlords anyway.

This is honestly the reason I can't enjoy shows like this. Don't this people realize, that they are just completely wasting their time? Instead of, I don't know, working in the fields or in a shop.

>Anyone trying to hate on her is just a big gay faggot and flat earther.

Excuse me for having a sense of self worth and respect. I don't tell you masochist how you should live your lives.

Ginko? More like jingo.

who are outnumbered 99:1 by male grandmasters, who have never won or even competed in a world championship or other high-stakes tournament, and who are significantly outnumbered by men in all levels of play from amateur to professional not in just chess but poker

>A planet on which female shogi players can't breathe. It must be the atmosphere of toxic masculinity
Motherfucker

Ginko? more like stinko

There are a handful of women who have actual GM titles. There is a WGM title so the rest can feel like they've actually achieved something

Ginko? More like garbage binko.

>He thinks chess or Shogi being rife with men isn't due to the training system out there

Like Judith Polgar became a GM only by virtue of training under a man who believed in her, her father, and who pulled no stop to give her great training. Men have pretty much no training issues, especially in backwards countries like Russia etc.

Add to that the fact that being a GM, or a SuperGM is only a number game, and you can easily understand why Chess is dominated by men.

A case of literature imitate real life. And Ginko is still best girl.

Ai? More like shit.

Ginko? I don't think so.

Ginko is shit.

>Men are stronger, smarter, faster, and better at virtually everything
If males could reproduce on their own, would there be a need for females at all? I guess the only superior aspect females have is looking cute, unless you're gay.

Mai nigga.

>not a new IP
I wonder who is behind these posts in here.

Ginko is pure shit

>would there be a need for females at all?
The world would be a pain in the butt without them.

You.

Traps are guys and many of them are even cuter than actually girls. Male superiority wins again.

lichess.org/eFS2mF6p

I am your opponent [user]

No,the problem is that men and women have different brain structures.
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/math.htm

But vaginas as nice.

>pro female shogi player in real life
pick none, soyboy.

Post more Ginko

are*

Let's trigger THK some more!

how so?

girls should just keep playing mahjong

I'll just leave this here.

Men cause war. Women seek peace.

Thats a flat out lie. Humans are scum by nature regardless of gender.

>spamming two threads simultaneously with their shitty bitch

Cancerous Ginkoshitters.

Bruh. A traps' tight butthole is as good as any vagina.

Think about it for a second. I'm sure you'll understand it.

Are you dumb?

>liking a fictional character I hate is spamming and wrong
Hi, THK. How's afternoon going?

girl(male) > girl(female), if sex is all they're good for they may as well not even exist.

Kill yourself Ginkotard

Love and lust cause wars. Without women around, maybe guys would bromance it up.

They are mad because their ginkoshit thread got archived with 50 replies because Ginko is shit.

You need hug and some love. Here, THK, have some.

Fuck off

Unless it's fetish sex. Men do all the work anyway. Seriously, I love when women joke and bitch about how shitty men are in bed, when all they do is lay there like a fish and take it.

I want to watch ginko pee herself

>tfw so virgin you forget reproduction is a thing

I love it when women joke about how shitty men are in general to our faces and expect us to agree. Fucking cunts the lot of them.

>tfw so stupid you forgot is the entire premise of the argument

I want to kiss those small cute pink lips.

Nice implications. Nobody wanted that bait thread up that was created the Ginkohating autist (You) as an obvious containment attempt. That's why Ginkofags post in the main thread and kept it alive instead. I could have easily bump it myself, but that would only benefit you.

>yes goi-san spend your life as a corporate slave stop earning money through something you're passionate with

Same.

>male shogi players have an organ that female shogi players dont

so a dick?

Nice revisionism, don't you have more Ginkoposts to be deleted?

Shogi can earn you big bucks if you're good enough. The problem is shogi competition is a super niche, so you have to be godsent good to make money to live comfortably.

Fuck that though. I rather just write LNs for a living and live off royalties.

Men are worse at socializing. They have found that autistic girls are much more like normal boys...That and men kill each other more...and they are more likely to fall into the lower IQ bracket, etc...I could go on and on.

Women just tend to average out. It's a price to pay for being the stable gender.

>see timestamp and cross-reference it to the main thread
Shitposting autist please.
>deleted
I'm not that user. Stay mad.

It was a pleasant game!

>worse at socializing
>than a gender that excels at back handed compliments and turning everything into a competition
>implying

>Men are worse at socializing.

No, men are straightforward socializing, it's clear as day who's your brother and who's your enemy. Women are master fakers.

This. Women are poisonous to each other.

Needs more S. This is not my ginko. Would not be abused and called a pig/10.

Yeah user...

They have 0% chance against their male counterpart, is just how we are wired, they were born inferior when it comes to games.

Is shogi more fun than chess is? Ive always wanted to try it out but the pieces being characters has always seemed like an unnecessary complicating factor. The rules seem fun though albeit complicated, like a wierd alt rules chess.

>hating the facts

>>master fakers

That's because they are better at understanding social situations and how to manipulate them, duh.

Someone post the Robinson Crusoe survival game were the men were true bros and inventors while the females imploded inside, and where they spread misery, hate and fighting when they teamed up with the men.

I think women are mostly just not wired to want to sacrifice the time needed to get truely good at most things. I always found it funny that the majority of amazing classical musicians are male even in vastly female overrepresented instruments like flute.

Analyzing the game through a computer, turns out we did pretty much as many mistakes and inaccuracies each. No blunder on our part too! That's pretty nice.

The fact is that women are inferiors making claims they can't back up except through very loud complaining and have only achieved as much as they have because men are kind enough to enable their bullshit.

>yeah but if you take the most genetically predisposed woman on the planet and put her through an autistic training regimen she might become not quite top level.

But that's not the point. The original question was why there aren't any female shogi professionals at all.

Why is chess acceptable but not shogi?

American power.

No it's, if you take a predisposed woman, you get a super good chess player. To get to the next level, you need to find a huge number of autistic genius and give them the mean to achieve 2700+ level of rating.

>don't these people realize they're just completely wasting their time?

You say as you waste time on a Mid-Korean Haberdashery post-it board.

Too bad there are very few autistic geniuses among women which is exactly the point.

You can't know that, since they aren't playing chess.

what evidence do you have? women having worse spatial/logical reasoning on average and generally having less variation in intelligence makes it seem likely that some random sample of women and men would produce more elite male players

There were studies that showed how different male and female extremes are. The male individuals that exist outside of being normal, they can dedicate their whole life, all years they got to live into one single thing. Is a very crazy thing to do, but the ability to focus into being the master of one single craft, that is the male extreme. For every thousand master male, there exist maybe one master female.