Why are the JS/JC characters so attractive this season? I'm not even usually into these kind of characters

Why are the JS/JC characters so attractive this season? I'm not even usually into these kind of characters.

JS/JC are little girls, they're not meant to be attractive.

But who is the best this season?

stop lying

It’s weird that she’s so sexually attractive despite not having fully developed secondary sex characteristics.

The art reminds me of pon pon itai.

This bitch is so ugly

*meant to be attractive

But they are attractive this season.

Yeah, usually only lolicons find them attractive, but even I, a non-lolicon, find lolis extremely sexy.

Can Takagi tease an adult penis?

What are you, a faggot?

>but even I, a non-lolicon, find lolis extremely sexy
That's the definition of being a lolicon user. Sorry to break it to you

I try to tell myself its okay. Shes just a pretty girl. Its your brain telling you that she is a really good investment. Win over the pretty JS/JC and win the qt JK gf. Problem is it also happens irl

Takagi-san has a seductive personality and is more mature than her age would suggest. Attraction isn't just physical.

why is her head so big?

The lolis this season aren't attractive?

No, just finding lolis attractive doesn't make you a lolicon.

I want Takagi to wear red bikini,not ugly orange one pieced swimsuit.no one masturbates over one pieced swimsuit

What a fag.

The things I would do to this loli.

Can you fap over one pieced swimsuit.

??

School swimsuits represents youth you fake lolicon.

Like?

Takagi's mannerisms are extremely erotic. I can't actually tell if she's actually lewd or if it's on purpose.

Her voice is pure sex too.

megamind lookin' ass

They aren't becoming sexier, you're just becoming more of a pedophile.

She's better as a JC

You can't suddenly become a lolicon.

Middle schoolers can't be lewd

Why is she balding at that age

> It's an official image.

Ok, Japan knows what it is doing. Takagi was meant for lewds.

She's in middle school though.

What are you trying to say user

Middle schoolers aren't really for lewd. I know you guys are just pretending.

They were made for lewds

They're actually made for headpats like JS. JK and above are for the lewds.

What the FUCK does "JC" stand for anyway. I keep seeing this shit everywhere now. Just Cute? Just Cunny? Jinbu Code? THE FUCK IS IT

>waifu is JK
>with a forever JC body
What does that makes her?

Jesus Christ

A loli.

They're made for non-stop fucking. Especially DDs.

While I admit that Fubuki is really sexy for someone who's supposed to be a JC, she's not for lewd.

Just give in to your desires user. You are the one pretending here

Lurk for two years before posting.

How are girls as cute as these for lewd?

>It’s weird that she’s so sexually attractive despite not having fully developed secondary sex characteristics.
Youthfulness can be an indicator of fertility by virtue of the girl not having any baggage from a previous relationship or having any of the health problems associated with being too old, such as obesity, or having expired eggs that become more prone to birth defects past a certain age (usually a bit past 30).

It's important to understand that anime is not real life. A cartoon can take a character's attributes to extremes. Strong warriors are depicted with big muscles, statures exceeding 8 feet, and necks as thick as tree trunks. Beautiful women are drawn with breasts so large that they would give a real woman severe back pain on a daily basis. Tomboys are taken to such a level of boyishness that they are actually given penises (anyone who thinks that traps are gay, and not just an extreme form of a tomboy, is an idiot).

Likewise, youthful, flat-chested teens of legal age and responsibility are taken to the extreme of making them look so youthful as to go back before the onset of puberty, to play up their purity and innocence. The anime/manga loli can be mistaken for a little girl character, and thus become an outlet for pedophiles to fantasize about, but true lovers of the loli understand that a loli is not a real life underage girl, but rather an extreme characterization of a mature girl who just looks young and pure.

I meant for the ugly orange one pieced one.

This post deserves a screencap.

>Red Ai
Opinion discarded!

>Beautiful women are drawn with breasts so large
Not really? Most lolis are flat.

Hottest loli ever.

>anyone who thinks that traps are gay, and not just an extreme form of a tomboy, is an idiot
Traps are gay because at the end of the day they have a penis.

I don't know about that but I think she's really sexy.

Some DDs aren't for lewd.

女子中学生

>Just Cunny
That's a waste, JCbutt is also great.

>actually capping this garbage
Fucking cringe

>anyone who thinks that traps are gay, and not just an extreme form of a tomboy, is an idiot
Are you mentally retarded? Traps and tomboys are polar fucking opposites.

Oppai JS, what do?

>but true lovers of the loli understand that a loli is not a real life underage girl, but rather an extreme characterization of a mature girl who just looks young and pure
Yeah, all those explicitly child characters are just mature girls.

Hug and pamper.

Wrong

If iy bleeds, it.breeds

stop drinking

The part about traps is both irrelevant and incorrect. Liking traps is gay.

cut the soy in her diet

Fondle breasts

You don’t have to pretend that we’re not pedophiles, this is an anonymous website.

stop projecting

why her head so big though, i had a power nap last night while watching this show...and in those sweet and glorious 15 seconds, I dreamt that her forehead wouldn't stop growing

It's weird how JS/JC are the only attractive characters.

Takagi's forehead isn't that bad.

Get her some clothes that fit

Because their personality isn't like that of a child at all.

This.
Ironically, the main argument against younger girls is always "they aren't mentally developed enough", yet when they are it's still somehow wrong.

pointless because no one will ever talk about anything but the trap line

>I'm not even usually into these kind of characters.
You got older and parental instinct is kicking in.

The Colors made realize I'm not a lolicon at all, I just want to protect and take care of lolis. What I want are JCs, I still think most of them are really fucking sexy.

>this entire fucking thread

Lolis are no IRL little girls, don't be retarded.

You're still a pedo in my eyes.

Thanks, I hadn't seen it. I will call the mods.

>people actually replying to the bait

No one remembers this cute JC

>anyone who thinks that traps are gay
Faggot detected, opinion discarded.

>capping your own post
Kill yourself faggot.

So why does everyone love JS/JC?

c_ _ _ _

Don't speak for everyone.

cutes

When did JC mahou shoujos get this lewd?

Keep telling yourself that

Jibun Code

This post is fucking retarded past the first paragraph

They're for peeing their underwear

Officially a mental illness.