When should we expect the announcement of another Yuuki Yuuna project?

When should we expect the announcement of another Yuuki Yuuna project?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HU71SCLfiPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hopefully never
walmart madoka was a mistake

When you stop making threads about it.

SONOKO IS A DUMB
AUTIST!

You mean cute autist.

Never. Mobage killed Yuusha de aru.

Never, Takahiro told us to pack it up and go home.

When is the S2 OST out? I need the track to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=HU71SCLfiPI

May 30, 2018. With the last BD, I believe.

Was it?

>strongest yuusha, soloed 3 vertex without mankai, barriers or even trump cards
>kickass rocket axes
>most maidenly heart of everyone
>still carries the fuck out of everyone even in death
Is there even any debate as to who best yuusha is?

She's strong. Definitely stronger than the YuYuYu girls in terms of feats. But the NoWaYu girls, specifically Shiratori and Wakaba are probably stronger on a pure skill level. They only really suffered from a primitive hero system.

So are there any news on what akamine LN is going to be about? Also, is kumeyu still being released?

We just got a KuMeYu drama CD this month, but the actual KuMeYu series is over. There's no real news on the Akamine novel past just Takahiro saying that he's going to explain the Akamine family history. I personally suspect that we're going to find out about the Akamine family in the same way that the Hero Club found out about the Wakaba family. The only difference would be that it'd be the KuMeYu girls instead of the Hero Club. Makes sense since they're more connected to that story anyway.

No real info yet, but they teased that an Akamine character is about to show up in YuYuYui in a new scenario today.

Hopefully they won't make the KuMeYus show up in all parts of the series now, I'm sick of that cast already.

Are they that bad? I haven't read the LN and all I know about them is that they're not pure enough to become yuusha.

2 years

The Vertex on WaSuYu were just having fun, they didn't even attack with stardust and go back whenever they got bored of fighting against the useless WaSuYus.

Many people don't like them. They're fairly generic and half of the cast are basically Mary Sues that win every battle with asspull powers before it ever gets interesting.

>they're not pure enough to become yuusha.
If Gin can, everybody can.

Gin is the purest of them all

No.

Yes
>late to school every day because she can't stop herself from helping every little thing she comes across

Well, that sucks. Is the LN even worth reading?

That's mostly just SHIZUKU, the other kumeyus are alright

I'd personally say that it'd only be worth reading in the scenario that they use the characters a lot more. At this point in time there isn't much of a point to the story besides helping to set up YuYuYu S2.

>hurr i have massive shit taste so everyone else does too lmao
Mebu > your favorite kusosha

Yes, don't listen to faggots.

Don't you have some piss stains to clean up, Suzume?

I think the only real problems are that it's short and the entire plot ends up being a gigantic waste of time, which is even a plot point, but for how short it is it has some good character development and a lot of interesting lore stuff.

It's really short so reading it can't hurt in case the characters will be relevant in the future. Don't expect too much from it though, especially in the last chapters it completely falls apart.

But Mebu is my favorite KuMeYu.

Sonoko is a disappointment to her esteemed ancestors

Why are you people making random threads on Sup Forums now? Did the /vg/ thread got that boring?

>why are people discussing anime on Sup Forums

Shizuku, Suzume and Yumiko are really bad too. Aya is cute, but her entire character is essentially 'look at how cute she is, isn't she just way too fucking cute?' Mebuki is decent, but extremely inconsistent in her personality and beliefs for a character that gets 90% of the exposition. There's really not a single character in KuMeYu that I'd rate higher than any of the previous characters in the franchise.

Mebuki is an interesting character and her whole deal about how she basically becomes an incredibly competent commander out of sheer autism and how she goes from an insecure praise junkie to someone who rejects the idea of being a Taisha hero is neat.
Also daddy issues are pretty hot

Shizuku is the only bad one, stop this.

Are you implying that everyone here plays the mobage? You'd better go to toji no miko and fate threads and ask the same thing.

they might announce something at Mankai Matsuri in about two weeks. If not, the vn YuYuYu A is coming out in May.

>This... LOOSE one...
How did she know?

>she goes from an insecure praise junkie to someone who rejects the idea of being a Taisha hero is neat.
I liked that too, but then they totally dropped the ball when they made her go from 'I don't want your shitty titles' in chapter 6 to 'neat, thanks for the cool title' in chapter 7. It's like the author tried really hard to make her look idealisitic and firm in her beliefs, but in the end she just acted on opportunity.

Wakacock goes in all holes.

I really really like the designs in this franchise.

Bunbun is just great.

Yeah, Bunbun needs to do more magical girls.

I like BUNBUN.

The binary deathflags were the best part of WaSuYu.

I want fuck Yuuna

When will they make a two-cour NoWaYu anime?

Already happening.

Wait, what? The Taisha is in Toji no Miko too?

Keep waiting for your irrelevant series to get another sequel once Urobuchi decides he needs some money, buddy

Maybe.

Yës.

NoWaYu sequel airing now.

>Lesbian Incest

I liked S1 a lot and I’ve seen the KAGAWA LIFE clip so I want to watch WaSuYu but how does this work? There are three movies and S2 but apparently the movies are part of S2? Do I just watch everything they put out or do things overlap?

>but how does this work?
You read the WaSuYu LN like a decent human being and start watching S2 from episode 7 on.

Read NoWaYu.

>read
Was the anime not good

The movies were just an early screening of the first 6 episodes of S2, you can watch whatever version you like. Ignore whoever tries to tell you to only read the LN, they'll never admit the anime did the story better in every regard.

It wasn't.

>they'll never admit the anime did the story better in every regard.
That's because it didn't.

It is, don't listen to the WaSuYu hater

Read NoWaYu.

Thanks.
I’ll watch the show first and then read the LNs then.

>h-h-h-h-h-hater!!
Not an argument.

>i'm going to watch the shitty version first so the good version's impact is greatly lessened and my total enjoyment is overall reduced
Too many stupid people in this world, I tells ya.

Literally how is the LN better?

>better characterization
>more character moments
>better pacing and atmosphere
>no forced /ss/ fuckery

>better characterization
>more character moments
Did we read the same LN? The anime added more chracter moments because of how flat the original actually was in that regard.

I really doubt that. That aside, you can't tell me "gin just called togo an instruction manual lmao" is an adequate substitute for being told the reason Sonoko is a dumb autist, or that one scene that got lost in transition but you can't bring up because that one dude will get upset about it.

>implying there's an explanation for Sonoko being a dumb autist
What the LN tells is that her parents thought she was a dumb autist as well and tried to prank her in the past, only for her to show that she's actually quite smart.

Sonoko is a dumb autist

So, why does Sonoko wear a different coat?

Money.

she's a dumb autist

They made the major scenes from the LN a lot better in the anime, especially Sonoko's sacrifice. The fact that she was able to talk to an amnesiac Togo and tie the ribbon in her hand before going Mankai against the Vertexes made the scene infinitely more emotional than the LN version where Togo was unconscious the whole time.

She's Nogi Motherfucking Sonoko, she can do whatever the fuck she wants.

What flowers are they?

Karin and Yuuna's.

She's probably the richest girl in Shikoku

>that one moment where Sonoko screams Wasshi's name as she realizes what's happened and you can just see her heart shattering into pieces

What's the proper order to enjoy this franchise in? Is it S2 first half -> S1 -> S2 second half? What about the LNs and VNs, are they necessary?

S1 from episode 1 to 7
S2 first half
S1 from episode 8 until the end
S2 second half

Just watch it how it aired.

S1
WaSuYu LN
(preferably) NoWaYu LN
S2 ep 8 and on
the other stuff in whichever order

>switching seasons midseason
As expected of dogshit.

I couldn't handle the episode of S1 when Sonoko first appears because of that scene from the WaSuYu anime, it genuinely made me tear up.

Watch the series in release order user. Season 1 to 2. While the first half of the second season is a prequel, I still enjoyed seeing how everything fit together after the fact.
As for the visual novels, they go like this.
VN1 takes place before a certain event in season 1.
VN2 explicitly takes place after season 1. Only read it when you finish S1. I recommend reading the second VN before watching the second half of season 2 if you have the time.

>switching from an anime to a LN
Commit seppuku, famalam

Best girl and best wife ;_;

Stop giving (You)s to the shitposter you dumbass.

G-gomen...

Hey, don't bully Itsuki, you faggot!

>b-but my explosions and godawful comedy!

>he d-disagrees with my objectively incorrect opinions!? s-shitposter!
Every time.

I'm going to tickle her next time then.

That's better! Now make up with her!

Excuse me, but this is how MY Lady and Saviour looks like

Your Lady and Saviour looks like the character designer got drunk and drew her design while passing out, then when he woke up he decided to send it in thinking that maybe the other guys won't notice it looks like fucking shit

And then they didn't because they were in a hurry because of all the explosions they had to insert into the WaSuYu anime

Sorry, Itsuki, I was a little hot-headed back there. I hope you can forgive me.

>ERP

There is no erp here, only yuusha love.