This is Ichigo. Say something nice about her

This is Ichigo. Say something nice about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15116244/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can someone explain to a person who hasn't watched this anime why any reasonable person without shit taste would chose anyone over Ichigo?

Haven't watched that show yet but i can tell she's better than the pink haired bitch.

She's best girl.

is this the new asuka vs rei?

I would bully her until she cries but probably not until she kills herself cuz she’s cute

1. cute
2. small
3. wife
4. Ichigo

She's flat.

Because they're crossboarders who latch on to the meme girl of the season. Ichigo is the true Sup Forumsnon's choice.

A self cucking dumpster fire = worst girl

I bet she doesn't even know how to wash her snatch probably smells like old cheese and feet.

APOLOGIZE

RUDE

There's nothing to apologize for, user. Don't you see? Ichigo is flat and she knows it, but that only makes her more appealing. This is undeniable. Would you have someone apologize for calling rain wet? No, you wouldn't.

she has a smile that needs to be protected

This.

Ichigo is love
Ichigo is soft
Ichigo is a wonderful person!
I love Ichigo!

strawpoll.me/15116244/r

Both girls have good qualities and cater to different moods. If you feel like dominating a cute, petite, submissive girl you have Ichigo. If you feel like being taken on a wild, lewd ride by a motherly yet seductive woman you have 02.

Strawberry is for protec

PROTECC Ichigo.

She disappeares every time you say Ichogo-nee.

Didnt cared much cared about Ichigo at the beginning, but after show started bullying her harder that all local bulliposters combined, I really want her to have happy ending.

Yet another example of a good girl stuck in a terrible show. How do nips keep repeating this mistake?

She should be dominated sexually by the superior in every way Zero-Two.