What's your honest opinion about her?

Best girl

Best Madoka girl.

Her neck looks delicious

Too cute for her own good.

She has a good head on her shoulders

Stonking pair of drills.

She got ahead of her self

No matter whether people think it's the popular or unpopular opinion, normie or contrarian or anything. Mami is my only true wife, once and forever. This is an opinion I have for myself only and no kind of judgement from anyone can change this.

Best girl. I hope that the new movie is about her when it happens.

total mommy

MAMI SHOULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY FLAT

Naizuri with Mami.

which
>meguka
>witch
>familiar
would you cum inside?

perfect.

>meguka
homura

>witch
demon homura

>familiar
that army homu familiar

>demon homura
>witch
fucking pussy, fuck a real witch.

with your dick, stupid

Died before I could have any actual opinion on her.

Dumb fucking cunt

I think my wife Mami is the best in the world

>that one jav of Mami cosplayer and the photographer fondling his head on her crotch sniffing her braaps and shit
Das it mane

I think she's headed places.

I'm fascinated by her psychology. Just imagine being so paranoid that you prepare to turn against your comrade just because she changed her hair style and asked fairly innocuous questions about your pet.

I love that she cares so much about her friends!

Doesn't deserve her own thread.

Seriously, there is just so much wrong with you.

She was in over her head.

I want an ending where she loses her powers and become a normal girl again.

What happens if a pregnant magical girl turns into a witch?

Rebellion.

mami situation in rebellion is more like "trapped inside a witch's labyrinth"

The baby would probably either become some kind of especially powerful familiar or just outright die

She's in the real universe and not under any threat.

>Mami is so paranoid she attaches secret ribbons to Homura for changing her hair style
Why is Mami so fucking crazy?

She served a very valuable role in Madoka's story, and was cute.

Overrated girl desu

>half human half witch
would it even be functional or would it be a genetic mess that begs for death?

Still waifu.

Could breed several heads of cattle.

If a pregnant girl makes a contract, does the baby get a tiny soul gem as well?

I was under the impression that implicitly, only a virginal girl can become a Puella.

>Girls become less emotional and crazy after being dicked
This is not true in my limited experience.

how long are they magical girls for anyway? can they still be magical girls when their like 40? or do they just never last that long?

ive honestly never thought about this until now....

They pretty much never last that long. The oldest we've seen canonically I think was Joan of Arc, who was executed at the age of 19. Megucas live fast, die young, and in the words of Bruce Wayne, "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

She's characterized quite well despite her limited screentime and contributes to the establishment of the plot.

my wife mami is the best girl in the entire franchise and the most powerful of all the magical girls

The only straight Meguca

Cute

>They pretty much never last that long.

i wonder why, is it purely just emotional weakness or is there something more? I mean, you dont think that at least one magical girl would make it to at least her mid twenties? Maybe the incubators only choose the most emotionally weak girls or something....

I dunno, i just think it'd be cool to see an roughed up and wised magical girl whos been doing this shit for decades

>tfw still don't understand rebellion

They just have a very high mortality rate. A lot of them witch out immediately. In all of the hundreds of timelines Homura went through, all of the crew were dead by the end of a month. Plus, when you get into your 20s, the stresses that build up in life get progressively worse. Most people who develop mental illnesses like schizophrenia manifest around this time.

And yes, Kyuubey did say the Incubators tend to choose the most emotionally unstable girls to harvest.

She was 100% in the wrong trying to bring Sayaka and Madoka into being Magical Girls with her. I get that she was lonely, and I do love her, but it was a very selfish and mean thing.

slut

First anime girl I ever thought about while having sex with 3DPD

how about you shut the fuck up

sweet girl, just sad she was sorta fucked from the get go
i think your thinking of homura, but i think thats why incubators go after young girls with emotional problems or girls like mami who were on the verge of death. my question is why didnt madoka wish for something that would hunt and feed off of witchs, you know something badass like ah... picture related, but im pretty sure that would back fire some way some how

Kind of underused but I still liked her more than the other girls.

She's arguably one of the least batshit characters in the series.

They effectively become liches after making a contract, their bodies aren't normal and are kept going by magic. So their bodies might not age.

actually, the oldest canonical meguka was Roberta; as it was stated in Inu Curry's notes that she was a grown ass woman before she witched out.

probably incinerated with the meguca's body during her transformation into a witch.

>one of the most batshit characters in the series
FTFY

Ah you're right. Cards also mention she was rather fond of alcohol. Good Lord, no wonder. Putting up with the shit that MGs have to deal with would probably drive even *me* to drink.

>madoka and sayaka show interest in boys
>mami doesn't show interest in anything
>she's the only straight one in this user's mind
heh heh

If you were in charge of writing a madoka spinoff, what would it be about?

A bunch of magical girls secretly in the employ of the Catholic Church, sworn to battle the enemies of humanity in the shadows - and to kill each other as soon as they show signs of falling.

Seriously, you need to stop. You've lived too long.

Nani?

Its only paranoia if its wrong. She was correct meaning that it was actually superior intuition.

something something head

She is the most pathetic out of all of them.

She will be the hero of the next movie.

The magical girl world is pretty harsh, especially before Madoka's wish. The 5 girls of the show might be very rare exceptions in their own way. Even Sayaka, who might be how long the typical magical girl lasts, isn't normal, ie she refuses to actually live as a self serving normal magical girl, raging and bitching at the machine until she's bloodlust crazy.

Each episode would be stand-alone or maybe a two-parter at most, with each one focusing on one of the girls who became witches. Either the ones that the main cast fought or the girls from the past that we see Madoka save.

They do age, and their bodies still function normally, it's just they can use magic to heal or change their body.

You could theoretically de-age your body with magic, though it would be very costly.

It can't be any more costly than a big fucking gun or constantly keeping a corpse fresh.

A magical girl in America in 2002 trying to stop the Walpurgis style witch that was born from the 9/11 attacks.
Her closest friend is a witch she once knew in life, who she usually keep around her neck in grief seed form when not out hunting.

You don't need to maintain the gun for a long period of time. Similarly, Kyoko only keeps Sayaka's corpse fresh for a few days.

I can understanding constantly maintaining youth being costly, but de-aging as a once in a while thing doesn't sound that costly.

If her intuition was truly superior she would have realised it was all a keikaku to trap god/madoka.

That's a good point, actually, I hadn't thought of it that way.

I guess it can work like that. The body auto maintains youth with magic, or something. I just thought the stops aging was cooler, like your human life was ended once you become a magical girl, an immortal but cursed existence, in endless battle against monsters and your own despair.

>ike your human life was ended once you become a magical girl
Homura certainly subscribes to that view.

My opinion is erect

She has best theme song.

Wait a minute...

>I just thought the stops aging was cooler, like your human life was ended once you become a magical girl
Nope. They do in fact age. Mami was noticably younger when she contracted in her flashback (she was 12). The real price for becoming a magical girl is having your soul ripped out and shoved inside a glorified battery and being enslaved by aliens to fight monsters, and then eventually becoming those monsters. It's still a hefty price and your life as a normal human still ends because of this.

She deserved to be happy.

Overrated, but still cute

How can THIS get pregnant?

Probably something focusing on Magical Girl vs Magical Girl battles. Dunno what reason there could be to have so many of those though.

What would a date with Mami be like?

She'd get self conscious, then have a breakdown and murder you.

If only she had listened
If only
If

imasakebe

P.S. fuck you I liked it

raising project was really interesting to me I thought the anime its self was kinda meh but I was intrigued enough to actually read the LN's which hardly ever happens.

Someone said "pregnant magical girl witch" so I had to post Top Speed
I liked the LNs until I got fatigue from jokers.
I may pick it back up but the author doesn't make it easy