youtube.com/watch?v=HnyeXBbzhR4
youtube.com/watch?v=btvEDtmT33A
youtu.be/3JpmScfGDtU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6kBS9W0yUw
youtube.com/watch?v=fJhFaUMPRZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=6hGWPmW4OxI
youtube.com/watch?v=UBnhOZEodlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not even the most hype fight in its own series.

Gon v Hisoka
and honestly you're a fucking brainlet if you think that fight was good

I'm guessing you're probably an XY manchild.

>calls others brainlets
>says fucking gon vs hisoka from stillframe x stillframe
You have a lot of anime to watch, my pathetic little idiot.

that fight is easily one of if not the best fight in anime. Sorry it's not full of explosions and other stupid crap

>HxH
>not full of stupid crap

kekekekek

what stupid crap? What the fuck is stupid about it?

O

You're only further proving what a colossal fucking idiot you are, and that you've watched less than 20 anime.

that was explained multiple times and foreshadowed like crazy, learn to read
I've watch more anime than you have faggot

>brainlet
Normalfag leave

>Sorry it's not full of explosions and other stupid crap
There are plenty of great fights in anime with no explosions whatsoever, but literally 1000 times as many frames as that shitty fight had. You would know if you actually watched more anime instead of making baseless assumptions like the tiny brained fanboy you are.

This webm alone has more character animation than an entire episode of Hunter X Hunter, 0 explosions. Even then, that's not to say explosions are inherently a bad thing, that's just more false information you were stupid enough to convince yourself is true.

It was pretty rad when I was still in single digits.

This brings back memories

watch more anime

Name then

>Charizard vs Articuno was better

>people actually having a fight about how much fucking anime they've watched
begging you cringeworthy normalfags to get a clue

it'd be easier to name what I haven't watched
much like your IQ
hxh is anything but normal considering most people can't appreciate or understand hxh
hey he started that shit

Says the stupid fuckign retarded niggers that thinks a fuckign Pokemon fight is fucking hype,especially one from the early first series.You're a retarded pieceof fucking shit,that fight is barely is even fucking animated and it's way too short to be considered top anything.
The coreography and tension in Gon vs Hisoka or literally every other shonen fight is million times better eecuted than that shit.I admit it was good when i was like 8 or 9 but you need to stop being such a nostalgia nigger and realize that fight is absolute garbage for anyone who has seen any other action anime besides Pokemon.I genuinely hope you and your entire family die a really painful death,you fucking hipsters and ironic weebs disgust me to no end.

>not charizard vs entei

I was pretty hyped for this back in the day

Charizard vs blastoise was better. Their were keikakus all over the place

More frames isn't necessarily better. It definitely looks more fluid, but sometimes fluidity isn't what a scene needs to be effective

Not to mention that the best fight scenes are those with the most emotional context from the plot anyway.

webm related for both statements. It looks great despite having fewer frames than your example, but it's far from "hype" as there's no context to it even in its source material

because you will never be as young again

Not even him, but come on. That shit is clearly inline with the rules of nen and made sense, it wasn't medically accurate but it made sense atleast in their own universe.

You want stupid crap?
How about Kite surviving via Crazy Slots.

Damn, Gigantor looks like THIS?

>Goku vs. Majin Vegeta

>Goku vs Vegeta
FTFY

O

Actually, it looks more like this

VALENCIAAA

pls

>More frames isn't necessarily better. It definitely looks more fluid, but sometimes fluidity isn't what a scene needs to be effective
No, so good thing it beats the HxH fight in all other areas too.

>Not to mention that the best fight scenes are those with the most emotional context from the plot anyway.
Yeah the emotional context of Gon fighting a killer clown for training really pulls in the viewer eh.

>mentally retarded ESL going berserk
Truly a sight to behold, holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZrdWpWqVpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZrdWpWqVpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a6RuFLKFuuc

God DAMN the original pokemon had a hype soundtrack.

Learn how to spell before arguing with the big boys, idiot. Underagers aren't allowed to post on Sup Forums.

>Look at this hype fight from anime X
>Hunterfag: OY HOL UP
Like fucking clockwork

It was trash.
Neither of them fought like themselves and there was not a single hype moment in the entire thing.

you didn't even post the one with the sick intro
youtube.com/watch?v=cQgxrJXp8vc&list=PL25E387C266BEFA18&index=15

this one too
youtube.com/watch?v=pIFJSXSnZmk&index=6&list=PL25E387C266BEFA18

I always liked these though-

youtube.com/watch?v=HnyeXBbzhR4
youtube.com/watch?v=btvEDtmT33A

It wasn't even the best of its series. I watched Pokémon as a kid, I grew up with it back in the 90s as someone who was born in 1992.

I went back to the show a bunch of years ago though and the quality in the fights improved since then. Charizard vs Articuno is a great battle, but the best battle the series has ever produced is probably Infernape vs Electivire. Honestly, Infernape had a shitton of good battles, but the story building up to the Electivire fight made it the best.

It's followed closely by Charizard vs Gary's Blastoise though.

That's not to say that they're all that great though; it's still a kids show. There's plenty of battles in, for instance, Naruto, that blows any Pokémon battle out of the water any day of the week.

If you dared suggest any of this on the /vp/ anime general, you would be branded a shitposter.

Unless you unconditionally believe XYZ was the best series with the best battles, you will be told to fuck off.

>there will never be a relationship in Pokémon as organic as this one

I've been rewatching Pokemon and that was definitely the best fight and one of the best episodes so far. They did a great job hyping up Magmar. The only other decent fights were Surge's Raichu and Sabrina's Kadabra

Reminder

All pokemon seasons are shit.

Especially since up to that point, Charizard never gave a shit and always disobeyed Ash. When Magmar showed up, Charizard knew he was the real deal and got fucking pumped.

I'm getting hard just looking at that desu

too choppy

Well, yeah, nobody's arguing against that.

youtu.be/3JpmScfGDtU

When I was a kid this fight was everything to me.

>xy shit
Underage detected.

Nice projection

You're the idiot who likes XY here. I bet you love projecting yourself into superhero Ash with cute generic french girl in love with him.

I recently saw the sun and moon anime. What an absolute garbage of an anime. Ash face was really the banana peel on the trash can. Are they only trying to pander to kids below 5 years old now? I remember it used to have at least some shonen elements that made it decent.

Embarrassing.

Electrivire vs Infernape and Blastoise/Blaziken vs Charizard top it.

Heck Pikachu vs Regice was hype.

Pokémon has it's moments.

Are Advanced Generation and Diamond & Pearl worth watching?

man i still remember when ash fought paul in the league and his Drapion trashed like half of ash team

>post gen-1
The fuck?

Jobterra still hurts.

Not a single battle was won since it learned suicide mountain.

Advanced Generation is up to the last 4kids episode. Anything after that is Pokemon Company territory, and they're hacks that don't give a shit about the show, just about the money it makes.

You're telling me the dub gets even worse than 4kids? How?

pikachu vs electabuzz

XY is good but I like SM better. OS is mediocre fight-wise but I like the comedy early on.

OH MY CHARIZARD

The 4kids dub was good. It was actually a pretty accurate adaptation, minus the removal or references to japanese culture. The voice cast and production crew were pretty dedicated to the dub and cared quite a lot. Then the Pokemon Company saw how well it was doing, and wanted to make even more money off of the property, so they waited until 4kids's license was going to expire, then took back the license and started making their own dub, using soundalikes rather than rehire the original cast. This way they could keep production costs low and revenue high.

what anime?

God damn it I'm gonna miss James' VA

>"""fights"""" consisting of one character just curb-stomping another
Anons posting such things should be shot

THIS is what makes a classic. The music.
When you have a soundtrack (anime, game etc) that exceeds what you even considered, when it's 10/10, THAT is what propels something into global stardom. People complain so much these days about graphics and animation and shit...but not enough credit is given to sound design.

Wanna know what any anime labeled "classic" has in common with the others? Just take a listen.

Wow I didn't even know Pokemon was an anime

You should've started missing it halfway through Advanced Generation, around 2005.

The worst part is that the guy who voices Gary Oak was kept on board and was given the role of Professor Oak and James, and then went on to brag on the Bulbagarden forums that he's a better voice actor than the last voice actor.

Yes you did.

>gym

Nothing tops this track in Pokemon hype

You may very well be the least perceptive person on this board.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6kBS9W0yUw

>Blaine: "MAGMAR, SKULL BASH ATTACK!!"

>tfw pokemon games have better ost than the anime

youtube.com/watch?v=fJhFaUMPRZ0

youtube.com/watch?v=6hGWPmW4OxI

youtube.com/watch?v=UBnhOZEodlE

Yeah, but it's extremely rare to have an anime with a bad soundtrack.

>HxHfags shit up another thread

Like clockwork

Not really.
Also, "acceptable" soundtrack is nothing close to good.

Man of taste.

Please end your life already

First tv episode I ever recorded. I ended up dropping Pokemon after Ash's Charizard got boxed just they could shill the Gen 2 Pokemons.

WHY ARE BW AND XY FUCKING HARDSUBBED

>Blaziken vs Charizard
My nigger.

My Favorite too

>hey he started that shit
What are you in first grade?

lol most anime has bad or generic music.

First of all, that wasn't even a part of Gon vs Hisoka at all. Secondly, O my rubber Nen wasn't even outside the line of how Nen works

>lol

I fuccin love magmar

It's amazing how much that episode did for Magmar when it was almost Porygon tier before that. Especiallly since Blaine didn't even have a Magmar in the game.

XY is softsubbed, as is the latter episodes of BW. Early BW is from a time when hardsubbing was more common.

BURASTO

HATRED

Too bad that's a pasta from a ME3 ending thread, but it does show what everyone that followed the show as kids and came back for the final felt.