Who else here is hyped for next saturday?

When Goku will finally show Ultra Instinct mastered.

Gocu ultra instinto perfecto.

Are they still on Namek?

There's no episode next Saturday.

me

Ultra instinct will just be goku fighting with a much weaker jiren.

Another recolor/glowing tint. Meh.

For all that was bad, I miss GT's SSJ4.

Every manchild spic and nigger on here since they are the only ones that watch this garbage.

>kid's cartoon
>reveals new form in the NEP
>"hype"

All spics need to fuck off to hispachan.

ready to be BTFO by Jiren, and then by Freeza

You will be watching the raw version live stream on some shitty page on Jewbook and be posting about the episode next thread, Paco. We all know that

Whatever you tell yourself at night Pedro. No one but you spics are watching this shit.

I don't watch the anime, nice try, Chicano.

TOP had good moments but I'm beyond ready for the arc to be fucking done, I don't even give a shit about Ultra Instinct anymore since we've seen it twice and it failed, it's ruined the joy of seeing a new form.

Also I'm tired of Jiren, they should have just scrapped the final battle entirely and had him ring out when Goku tricked him into walking onto that collapsing rock.

At that point, GoD Toppo would have been an okay final battle had he been stronger and then call it a day.

>chicano
This is how I know you are filthy Mexican trash. Chicano or not chicano you are all mexican manchildren. Go back to hispachan

Nice try, I'm a hue monkey who despises chicanos

Pretty much this. Ultra Instinct stopped being a interesting mechanic and more of a 'I win' ability for Goku the moment he somehow got it at his weakest while fighting Kefla.

Jiren is pretty much everything wrong with Dragonball put into one character. I was willing to wait and see what his backstory was or his motivation, but both were just as boring as I was worried they would be, and don't really explain how he has so much power.

And with the predictable "Oh he got UI again" moment was more of an eye roll for me than anything else. If Vegeta or even Freezy Pop managed to show signs of getting it or a variation it would have been more surprising, but just seeing Goku push the I win button has long since lost its charm.

ToP has had very few surprises or twists save for maybe 17 lasting as long as he did and pissing off Jiren,

The only thing I am hoping will happen is that Frieza will sneak in a win and get the wish, but with how Toei and Toriyama have been writing this it feels like it will just end with Goku winning. Again.

Anyone else think that Super might end with Goku being unable to fight due to the radical uses of ki in the TOP?

I mean why else would they foreshadow it with that Delayed Onset Ki Disorder after the fight with Hit?

I'm still bummed Hit hasn't really gotten the opportunity to fight all out. Hit basically one-shotted Goku when he was allowed to go full force, so I can only wonder how his fight with Jiren would have gone if he was allowed to fight to kill.

Maybe if he gets brought back we can see him go all out.

He probably still would have lost because Jiren, but I can imagine Hit would have actually wounded Jiren properly too.

Toei probably already forgot about that, considering he was going all out left and right in the span of 45 minutes in the ToP and has yet to see any downsides, especially with Ultra Instinct.

Though it would be great to see Goku being taken out of commission for quite a while due to this fuckup on his end. Maybe giving us a Freeza-styled arc where side characters are the protagonists for the majority of the arc. Of course this depends on if Super even comes back after the hiatus or a new show arrives to replace it.

>An arc where Goku is out of commission, so Vegeta takes the helm alongside some of the Z-Fighters and hunt for the super dragon balls across the remaining universes to save the universe and the gods after Freeza's wish fucked everything up

I'd be down for that

back to your boku no piko academia thread.

JAJAJA ESTO ES EL FIN, EL GRANDE GRIS

They explained exactly why Jiren has so much power.

His parents were killed, then his master was killed by the evil mist of doom villain so he got really angry and turned into a loner, training every day so he could defeat the forces of his evil and never trust again.

I wouldn't put much thought into why he's so powerful. After them revealing Jiren's backstory, Super is now one of the worst written anime ever created.

How did Gohan reach Super Saiyan Blue gains in only on week? Why did Trunks reach Super Saiyan Blue gains with no GoD training but Vegeta and Goku have been training as hard? All this UI stuff just makes Hit irrelevant and Jiren taking his place after a year of building Hit up as Goku's rival.