Overlord

I never realized Lakyus was SO CUTE.

>I never realized Lakyus was SO CUTE.
Still not the cutest

shut the fuck up

let the circlejerk begin! haha

Do i really have to FUCK the chuuni now too? GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

I want to see her suffer and die along with Evileye.

ANAL FISSURE

>Lakyus, pease wait here while i open this little box

I would be very upset if Ainz did something mean to them.
Evil Eye and Lakyus might be some of the few people that are actually good in this world, and are somewhat strong.

Reminder that Solution did absolutely nothing wrong. I'm pretty pissed how Madhouse portrayed her as an annoying bitch.

Why is Solution being a snitch? Snitches get stitches. Sebas isn't really doing anything wrong.

>climb is hard capped at gold (lv 16~) with his training workout
Wtf madhouse, this was never said in the novels.
He gets stronger through the succulent and demon fights.

>Sebas isn't really doing anything wrong
he's being a dumb humie sympathizer

She doesn't want another woman in the house.

>Solution
>not an annoying bitch
She's a skank who snitched on her boss. She's just like those backstabbing bitches in the workplace who report their coworkers to the higher-ups for every little thing in the hopes of earning a promotion by fucking everyone else over.

Solution a shit.

Don't worry, Ainz is not going to do anything against them, instead they will be the sacrifice (minus evileye) for Renner to change race in the eclipse.

Which makes them even more likely to die given Maruya's massive hate boner against popular NWers.

She is so hot
Why they made her a slime.

So can both Shalltear and Albedo defeat Ainz?
Sure Ainz ""won"" against Shalltear but be used several pay to win items, would he win without them?

Cute chuuni. She's my 4th wife.

Actually it was said, though not in those specific words and not by Gazeff (I don't think). The ones who said that Climb was as strong as he could ever get as Gold-tier were Blue Rose.

It is a bit annoying because it doesn't really fit the optimistic character of Gazeff to believe that people can have hard limits to their ability that can never be passed but it was said before.

>ALBEDO PLEASES OLD SUPREME BEINGS FOR MONEY OHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHO

Almost all of the Maids is like a metaphorical venus flytrap, they look really pretty and sexy but the second any humies get too close and they kill and/or eat them.

The main difference is that Solution is the one that fits this in the most literal sense.

Ainz wouldn't have much of an issue against Albedo. And the only reason why Shalltear stood up against him was she was literally made to be his hard counter, I don't blame him for using p2w items.

How badly will Tsuare suffer for being a mere human?

>manager is being an idiot and putting the assignment in jeopardy over some pussy
>report him to the ceo because you value the company more
Literally nothing wrong with being a good employee. Solution deserves a promotion and Sebas should have been fired.

>Not wanting to be digested slowly by a sexy slime blonde girl
Whats wrong with you, user?

Not much, Sebas manages to convince Ainz to let her join the homunculus maids in Nazerick. So she ends up just being a normal maid and hanging out with Sebas.

Solution is serious with her work just like her creator, Herohero, who worked in a black company.

Why is s2 so fucking boring?

Snitches get stitches you fucking ass-sucking little shit.

Some guy in another thread said that Albedo is nigh unkillable but that might have been an overstatement

>black company
A company of black people?

do you dislike blond people or something?

Madhouse better not fuck up this scene.

Don't think she can resist TGOALID.

Black-hearted company.

If they aren't fighting or getting fucked then yes

Doubt they'll show it since it was never explicitly showed in the LN

I agree. Climb should get fucked more.

I-is that Tsuare? Why is she being tortured?

Climb must be kept pure

Soon

That's what humans who cross Ainz's path get

It's Sebas' punishment for disobeying Ainz.

Thatz reisist.

no, that's the other blonde girl

it's hilma

That's just Hilma from Eight Fingers.

Shalltear is an undead, she is resistant to Ainz attack.
Shalltear have light and fire spells, which is very efficient vs Ainz.
She have a instant-rez item, which counter Ainz strongest attack.
She is melee and is pretty tanky, very efficient vs a caster like Ainz.

It was his worst matchup.

Against others guardians, with preptime, we would win easily even without paid items.

No that's one of the Eight Fingers leaders. Mare tortures her horribly and then Ainz uses her to capture the rest of the Eight Fingers leaders and use them to take care of anything he needs taken care of in the kingdom underground.

Did Sebas masturbated latter while thinking of this?

>]
why does mare look so scary in this?
I don't like it

SOFT NABE

Enri shall rule the world.

Race change item could fix it.

But is the cap for base lv or just job classes? if he keeps taking 1 level in various classes he should eventually reach higher.

Mare despite his looks is an evil motherfucker and a psychopath.

I suppose she have high resistance against everything but i doubt she could survive 6 Insta-ded spells.
Even without his Overlord skill as long as she doesnt grab him, he could kill her easily.

She will give birth to a healthy dragonoid child, which will start the grand EUGENICS project that will populate Ainz-sama's Ten-Thousand-Year Reich with Nazarick Übermenschen.

For being a bad meido, Ainz listened to roach-san needing new breeding hides.

I'm sure Demiurge can't wait to educate Sebas' and Tsuare's kid.

>breeding hides
>roach-san
Oh my god, sure you don't mean that the roach used her body to put eggs?

PA stop playing so much around Demi.

If this is based off of DND then how could Ainz use widen magic on howl of the banshee when it is a ninth tier spell?
Metamagic spells reserve a slot higher than they come from hmmmmm???

>Sebas letting a guy who flays 5-year-olds alive for sport anywhere near his child

The game have cash item which allow you to instant finish your spells, even if it's ultra-tier spells.

I played some pay2win mmorpgs, and I am pretty sure it's way beyond broken.

Well that's the thing really, NWers don't know about levels or how multi-classing works. They just train like you would in the normal world until they cap out.

I would guess that this lack of understanding is why they end up with a cap of around level 30, even the "most talented" NW humans just end up maxing out about 2 classes (usually a basic one then a more specialized version of their base class). This would also explain why the various other races are stronger than them because demihuman and heteromorph races have racial levels as well.
Basically they don't know how to multi-class/class upgrade properly.

Well, you can't watch them all the time.

You're right.
I'm glad that organisations which are run by these types of people would never ever grow big enough to be a serious threat pretty much by design. Foundation of organisation is always loyal and trustworthy people, and you can't build something stable on shit.

Maruyama confirmed for hack

why would they just show the same episode ending twice in a row?

It's inspired by DnD, it's not exactly the same (the very existence of a mana system proves that much).

is the lizard shit over now?

Where did her gloves go?

She toke them off to show Ainz-sama the proof of their love.

>who flays 5-year-olds alive
...what the fuck?

So can someone elaborate on the levels? level caps, class upgrade and so on?
Is he capped at "villager" level, or warrior level?
Why can the Gaz surpass him, did he have a class upgrade?

>Inb4 read the LN

It was nothing personal though so it's okay

season 2 is dogshit

wtf i hate overlord now

This girl is pretty cute. I hope she gets gangraped by nobles.

F-Fuck you, Maryama isn't a hack!

>I hope she gets gangraped by nobles.
Is it okay if it's the other way around?

I will protect the princess.

>sebas will never white knight you
i want to fucking die

He's just talking about natural talent. Climb has to put in a lot more effort compared to Gazef or Brain since he doesn't have their natural combat genius.

There's also a permanent cash item that lets you wear up to 10 rings, while the normal limit is just 2.
I've no experience with proper MMOs, but as an avid Diablo 2 player I find this absolutely ridiculous. Just how much of a happy merchant one has to be to put utter shite like this in the game?

A noble getting gangraped by Renners?

Remember when human farms where good?

They're asians, thats all you need to know.
See Grandblue, Ragnarok and FateGO for more info.

What if there were servers where only pay2wins were allowed, and servers or game modes where cash shop items were disabled? Granted you would need a huge player base to be able to do this and not have your game die

Wait, not servers only for pay2wins but servers where cash shop items couldn't be used. That could keep the player base intact more.

not enough

He used a skill to widen the AOE, maruyama not a hack confirmed.

You have a cap based on your genetics and talent, gazef is more talented and has higher cap so he passes climb easily.
Classes go up to 15 lv each, you need to put in atleast 1 lv in a class to branch off into other subclasses like narberal who has 1 lv in warrior to get armored mage class.
Other classes are unlocked by having a mix of other classes like ainz's overlord class.

Would you an Epsilon "final" solution?

Nazarik aside is there anyone strong enough to impregnate her?

>overlord class
meant eclipse class.

>he doesn't know