Can we all agree that Igyou Kaikitan is the greatest romance manga ever written?

Can we all agree that Igyou Kaikitan is the greatest romance manga ever written?

Other urls found in this thread:

sfushigi.com/www/2017/05/16/monkey-dream/
sfushigi.com/www/2017/05/30/kankandara/
scaryforkids.com/monkey-dream/
scaryforkids.com/cow-head/
scaryforkids.com/kunekune/
scaryforkids.com/eight-feet-tall/
2chkowaihanashi-matome.com/archives/26396709.html
okaruto.tumblr.com/post/27380056805/yamanoke-aka-tensoumetsu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mothman
kwaidanjapanese.blogspot.com/2010/02/hungry-mary.html?m=1)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was pretty fun.

It was the first time I read something about creepy pasta (I didn't even know that term before).

It was nice. Does the hentai cover more than Hasshaku?

i was moved when i finished it.

No, unfortunately. I wish they'd gotten to the whole thing, since the other stories are all kind of important to the man and the driver's relationship

I'm not a huge fan of some of them - Cow's Head isn't my bag, the Kunekune one is hot but feels kind of lazy since it's just a gangbang with big tittied women, and while the girl is hot in Yamanoke I don't really like the whole ugly monster/hot girl thing - but I feel like they're important to have some kind of buildup while they swap gruesome stories until he finally admits the rest of his Hasshaku story.

Well not all of them were nice like the cow one just fucked me up same as slug and statue but others were kinda okay.

The Monkey Train one is straight up chilling. I'm glad it's in there though since it keeps you unsettled.

Jyokka has a sort of follow-up set in a fantasy world with a Siren.

jyoka*

it was weirdly romantic

Popopo > Snek > Spooky field > Statue > Mountain god > Rape ghost > Monkey Train >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cow's Head
Prove me wrong

No, that's pretty much exactly how I feel. I like the fleshy girls and mindbreak in the Shishinoke chapter but I don't like monster rape, and the Yamanoke story is thematically just a less good version of Shishinoke.

The "Spooky Field" one is based on the Kunekune urban legend, but I don't know what the Mannequin and Monkey Train ones are based on. I assumed the Snek story was original and just based on different Shinto legends but it's apparently based on an urban legends called "kankandra;" I can't find any info in English about it though.

Man, I kind of wish we could have a Japanese Urban Legends thread somewhere.

monkey train is Monkey Dream sfushigi.com/www/2017/05/16/monkey-dream/

Kankandra is sfushigi.com/www/2017/05/30/kankandara/

I need a epilogue chapter

So, what did they see?

Bob and vagene

Of what? The boy and the driver happily married?

Of course

I actually have an excuse to drop this document I compiled.

Saruyume (Monkey Dream)
scaryforkids.com/monkey-dream/

Ushi no Kubi (Cow Head)
scaryforkids.com/cow-head/

Kune Kune (Wriggling Body)
scaryforkids.com/kunekune/

Hachishakusama (Eight Feet Tall)
scaryforkids.com/eight-feet-tall/

Shishinoke (Forest slug) [Will need translation, use Google]
2chkowaihanashi-matome.com/archives/26396709.html

Yamanoke (Body Possession in Forest)
okaruto.tumblr.com/post/27380056805/yamanoke-aka-tensoumetsu

kankandara (Snake woman)
sfushigi.com/www/2017/05/30/kankandara/

----------------------------

Happy reading. Shishinoke is the best story IMO but I love me some tentacles and the girls were all 10/10

Nice. Thanks user. I didn't know about a couple of these.

all of them were pretty tame except cows head

Thank for info dump me, I only know about popopo. What about the mannequin chapter, is that based on a creepypasta too?

>What about the mannequin chapter, is that based on a creepypasta too?
I was never able to determine where that one came from. And the guy translating the doujin couldn't find it either. It's creepypasta for sure, but from where nobody knows as there are a number of stories with that premise.

The hentai adaption already had a bonus epilogue OVA.

There's no epilogue in the tank version but the hentai adaption had a pretty "happy" epilogue OVA.

Pretty interesting that Japan has monsters that the West are still unaware of.

We just get repetitive creepypasta about skinwalkers in America.

>We just get repetitive creepypasta about skinwalkers in America.
I'd like to see more obscure or local urban legends get a second wind through online stories. But just like I had to look into all these japanese urban legends, I would have to look into american ones which is a shame since it's my own country. I know stuff like the Jersey Devil, Mothman, Loveland Frogs. But there's so many small pockets of culture to look at even in one region.

Mothman is pretty famous.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mothman

Most "real life" stories I read end up revealing the spooky feeling to be legitimately wild boars or someone discovered a mountain lion was following them.

If he made a sequel, what Japanese urban legends would you want in it?

>Teketeke
>the Girl from the Gap
>Mary-San
>Hungry Mary ( kwaidanjapanese.blogspot.com/2010/02/hungry-mary.html?m=1)

Kuchisake-Onna might be too well known but she'd be good too.

I'm boring and don't know a lot about japanese myths, but I'd take a sexy split mouth woman. Really though, Jyoka could do a non-h anthology and I think it would be solid. He's got a good style, knows how to visually convey horror and unease, and has a wealth of stories he could pull in.

What would a girl in the gap doujin look like?

>Hungry Mary
I can see this one being a thing. Thicc motherly figure and a shota would fit in with this author.

Its kind of perfect for Jyoka