Literally pleb tier garbage

Literally pleb tier garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

alexsheremet.com/neon-genesis-evangelion-place-animation/
rottentomatoes.com/m/evangerion_shin_gekijoban_ha?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Asuka>Rei

This upsets me and I don’t think it’s appropriate for this board

20 MOTHERFUCKING YEARS

Misatofags are crazy desu

Who is better? Asuka, or Assuka?

I'm commandeering this thread!

Another one successfully caught in the filter.

If OP wasn't correct, the posts ITT following the OP would be quite different

why are the stupidest people always the most confident?

>you will never get an Eva sequel where Asuka and Shinji mess around in the apocalypse on a never-ending quest to find things of interest to do, while simultaneously growing closer to each other and trying to get over their own respective issues

FUCK

There are like a zillion fanfics on that, just read one of those if you need it so bad.

If you know any good ones, feel free to tell me, because I'm not gonna trudge around fucking fanfic sites in the dark bro

Nigga look at this thread

I never said Eva works as a pleb filter 100% of the time.

You’re a pleb

It works 0% of the time because it's a "people who don't watch anime filter" like DBZ and Pokemon

read the manga. Anno sucks at directing like 1/4 of the time

a japanese children's cartoon written and directed with the intent, among others, of pissing off otaku, literally was 2deep4u
I wonder how you must feel

>with the intent, among others, of pissing off otaku, directed by the most high profile otaku in Japan with a studio that exclusively panders to otaku
>you think it's shit because you don't understand it
This is what Evafags actually believe

>this many people like it
>one of the most successful anime ever
>still discussed today, not just rei vs asuka
>I don't like it
>they must be wrong
and it's not that I too didn't think this scene meant anything but I like it so I'll give a free pass to this scene
I also understood this scene
so yes I believe that surely you didn't understand much of eva and that might be the reason why you dislike it

>Not just Rei vs Asuka
Heh, something a Rei faggot who knows he’s wrong would say

I like Asuka

>Evafags are ESLs that make underageb& tier arguments
Good to know

yet you doesn't seem to understand why that scene was there, so I'll guess you didn't understand most of the rest either, and it wasn't even really complicated
rejoice though, I'm sure you have an easier time than me enjoying romcoms
>esl
that might have not been clear but it's proper English

Thought about Asuka making fun of me when I couldn't do last rep at gym today.

That would be easy to reply to. You would just say, "Why don't you come over here and finish the set then?"

You might get kicked, but maybe it'll help with the soreness. Percussive deep tissue massage.

It must feel horrible to be an anime director or a mangaka and knowing you won't ever come close to what Anno can do, either as an animator or a director, It's like you lost the race from the start

I agree, Rei is most definitely pleb tier garbage.

>It's so deep!
Evangelion is for brainlets

I want her to make fun of me

I want to make fun of Asuka badly enough to cause her to break down and run to her room to cry alone

>Crap>Shit
idungetit

Will 3.0+1.0 be a bust?

No

I want to find Asuka crying alone in her room so I can, despite her resistance, have a heart-to-heart talk with a lot of crying and embarrassing admissions, before giving her a big hug and letting her dry her tears and fall asleep on my shoulder

Shonenshit toy robots for children that desperately wants to be deep. One of the shittiest I have ever seen, but still better than TTGL.

Hey, me too

Get away from my waifu!

Correct!

Are asukafags dominant or submissive?

Kuudere>tsudere

STICC

Asuka has the best body type.

which episode?

Threadly reminder that Ano didn't put any serious, deep thought into Eva at all and evafags are making up head canon when they try to point out deep symbolism in the show.

That's from this scene, I think it's like episode 21 or 22

>Threadly reminder that Ano didn't put any serious, deep thought into Eva at all and evafags are making up head canon when they try to point out deep symbolism in the show.

I can explain your mistakes.

1) You have only watched Evangelion once, and you probably did not understand anything. Rather than admit that you couldn't understand a piece of entertainment the first time, you constructed this idea that there is nothing to understand, to protect yourself.

2) You used the words "Deep symbolism." This is correct, there is basically no depth to the symbolism in Evangelion. The Christian imagery means nothing and just exists to look cool. The deep part of Evangelion is the characters. Their feelings and behavior require countless rewatchings and a lot of effort to understand, but they can be understood.

manga literally explains all thsi shit better. If I didnt read that, End of eva would have been even a shittier experience

But what dose Sup Forums think of this "in depth" critique?

alexsheremet.com/neon-genesis-evangelion-place-animation/

The was to check for pseudointellectualism in a body of text is to ctrl+f for the semicolon (;)

This page has 56, so it is some fort of metastatic pseudointellectualism cancer. I feel waves of 90-IQ self dignification hitting me as I skim it. No, I won't read this. I hope it's not yours. I hope even more that you didn't encounter it and think it was good.

I think it's one of the biggest snores i've ever read in my life. I've just seen /lit/ post it a few times and i'm wondering why Sup Forums hasn't jumped on it.

it has great potential for bait

If you want endless bait, just read some of these.

rottentomatoes.com/m/evangerion_shin_gekijoban_ha?

Episode 22. Literally the How To Guide for her.

Wow dude its almost like this show aired 23 years ago.

Ah yes

/lit/ - Self Help Books, Grade School Philosophy & Psesudointellectualism

The place for people who have no outwardly-apparent redeeming qualities, so they centre their whole lives around convincing others that they possess the one quality which is invisible: intelligence

Why do all Evathreads start out like this nowadays?

Why not? It's the natural order.

babies first anime

Because all "discussion" on Sup Forums now revolves around trying to make yourself look cool by blindly hating on whatever's popular.

Sup Forumstard's first post

I watched the original series in one sitting in "literary critic" mindset (I'm a student in philosophy and literature).

It contains interesting ideas and deep characters. Philosophically and as literature, it's an interesting work. It poses substantial questions and explores difficult aspects of humanity and morality.

I didn't attempt to judge it as an anime. So you guys could totally be right- NGE might be bad anime. But it is great film and great literature.

(I realize I sound like a fag writing this but whatever)

this.

Like why werent the eva not just robots?

pretentous crap desu

If there's at least one thing you're right about, it's that you sound like a fag. Stop trying to privilege your opinions.

I don't even know if your post had any opinions about the show actually. Just a vague comment that it was interesting. You basically just masturbated yourself and then self deprecated, which is like trying to have your cake and eat it too.

a sign of a great artwork is that it inspires perpetual debates by posing problems with no answer

well I am masturbating right now so I got that going for me

and I do love eating cake, so I might do that next

any other good ideas? you sound like a fun guy

Asuka is a deadly weapon.

>Deep
MC hardly develops in the span of 26 episodes is deep. Always hesitating in life and in battle is stale and only appeals to closeted faggots like you.

Sounds like Shinji revealed some insecurities you have.

>IT'S DEEP I SWEAR!!!!

Why did you post that image when it agrees with what I said in my post?

Do you not have a path on your flowchart for this?

Shit threads for a shit series

This is how /lit/ make themselves feel every day.

The absolute state of media right now. You've to read this and that for something in the film/series to make sense. How is this entertainment?

Literally pleb filler.

>it agrees with what I said
>I chose the name because IT SOUNDS complicated
The absolute state of brainlet Evafags?

Could you explain how the title has anything to do with the characters?
Go re-read my post and explain your thinking, you won't get another reply until you've done that.

>evafans
>brainlets

Sorry, this isn't the franxx thread.

Eva is a shit-tier series when it comes to "show don't tell"

Evangelion is unironically too deep for you, which is kind of pathetic. I even understood some of it as a child. I think you will struggle a lot in life.

Stop samefagging, by the way.

You might actually like it if you're sick of reading people claiming that Eva is high art. Tldr: Eva is an OK show, not the literally masterpiece fans claim it is.

>Shinji is a fag
>Asuka is an annoying bitch
>Rei is a cold bitch
Wow so deep

You were just told to stop samefagging. Eva threads are slow, you can't get away with it like the shounen threads you're used to.

>unironically
Go fuck yourself brainlet

Inb4 YOU JUST CHANGED THE SETTINGS!!!

user, you should accept that there is more than 1 person who dislike your garbage

Not with a chest like that.

It's time to stop.

>too deep for you
The absolute state of Evafags

nice photoshop

It's interesting to see how shounen retards get a huge inferiority complex about Evangelion.

I can't into Photoshop

Why are you so paranoid user?

Why do you like Eva?

I hope this happens in the next movie. Just imagine the butthurt it would cause.

Evafags suffer gravely from apophenia. In other words delusional.

No matter how many Eva threads you shitpost, Boku no Bleach: Shippuden will never be respected even a tenth as much as NGE is, and you will always be rightfully looked down on for liking it.

Why do you keep pushing the "YOU'RE A SHONEN TARD I SWEAR!!!!" shit?
Are you really THAT paranoid?

It's time to stop, shounen slime. Go suck on your pacifier.