Is prunus girl a good manga?

Is prunus girl a good manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/BDQlr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she was a guy all along

AHHHHHH

I really need to get started on reading this. I always wanted to read or watch a story of a guy slowly warming up to a trap and developing feelings for them. The closest I have ever got to reading something like that before was one made by a North Korean where the trap helps out a bully, the bully feels guilty for hurting the trap before and the trap seduces the bully for sex.

>girl

>North Korean manga
What

Artist's name is Cousinanon. Apparently it got cancelled.

Yes.

No

Maybe

okay okay stop same fagging please

Why is it called Prunus?
Is it because she likes it the anus?

>she

>she
assuming you're not being ironic, most plants are hermaphrodite

i liked it

I don't know.

This is the one where MC turns down sex and then [she] says they're gonna fuck like rabbits once college starts?

No, because it tries to be realistic, but it never deals with how fucking ugly that faggot girl (male) is going to look when puberty hits her, when she gets hairy and manly and what not. At least Boku Girl is using magic.

Can you repeat the question?

You are not the boss of me now!

Well it did try for a long time to give the impression that he might be a girl all along, it just gives up on that when it ends.

I remember liking it until around the end were the author decides its about Yuri now and you have all that stereotypical boring shitty Yuri "drama" for most of the last volume, its kinda weird because what the fuck? People were either reading it due to be a trap manga or for the reveal that he was a girl all along, I didnt even mind he was a boy and they ended up but that Yuri crap wasso out of place .. no idea if the author run out of ideas and gone for Yuri to prolong it or what, just it a series that ... I still have no idea of WHY!

Yes one of few manga where trap win

Yes.
It's one of the sweetest love stories I ever read.

It made a lot a lot of Sup Forums gay.

The trap is the "heroine". It's like saying Hibari won't end up with the MC.

m.imgur.com/a/BDQlr

Good shit.

Doesn't show the part where she slowly becomes manly and ugly as testosterone ravages her body.
She should have been trans desu, she could have breasts too.

Noo what have you made me read.

both of bitter trannies need to fuck off to /lgbt/ 2D will forever remain beautiful

It's good.
What if she's a role-playing girl? Or someone with Swyer syndrome?
Maybe to attract /u/ readers?