Darling in the FranXX

Mecha with the power of love: 'I am growing stronger'

02 a best. A BEST.

best franxx

Why did they have to play the power of love card so early? Now the stakes don't matter at all.

They would only do it to throw us off.
Clearly we are going to go darker later.

The later in the show it's introduced the cheaper the moment will feel.

Hiro is both the spider and the butterfly. Its well known that hiro is suicidal and he chooses to ride with 02 despite knowing after 3 times it could kill him.

So Hiro and 02 whip the rest of the squad into shape next?

Do pistils feel their normal bodies when they are synced up to the FranXX or just their mech bodies. If you stuck your dick in a pistil who was piloting, would they notice.

Feels good, really good.

It's the greatest love story ever told, the stakes will go much higher, and LOVE will triumph over everything they throw at them.

I can see it becoming "Will these emotionally stunted teenagers deprived of almost all adult guidance come to understand their own feelings, or will they perish like dogs in the sun?"
Power of love doesn't need to stay or be kept effortlessly. There's plenty of emotional baggage to screw that up left in the show

I don't know why it's all cheap shit when they killed off a character in the very first episode

What's their endgame?

>I hate you.
>I hate you too.

O

be the least interesting and worst pair

Emotionless handjobs.

MY

Probably death From horn disease for Mitsuru

FUCKING

GOD

He lashes out at her or someone after feeling isolated from suffering at the hands of riding with 02 and then either becomes reabsorbed by the group and loved or destroys his partners esteem and becomes further isolated.

POWER

The robots are piloted by the partner compability, so the "power of love" is a fundamental in this show either way you look at it.

OF

She's too good for him.

I love 02. I want to cum deep inside her and start a family together.

LOVE

I too would like to marry a Mary Sue

Hello Hiro

I love Ichigo.
She is the cutest!
She is the softest!
She is the BEST GIRL!
I will never stop loving Ichigo!
Your bullying makes me want to mamuru her even more!

>Power of love trump card
>already blown in Episode 6

Shit is going to get bad user.
Things are gonna have to develop for them to get further powerups. My bet is on suffering and hard robot sex

>the best looking mech has the least interesting couple and worst pilots overall
Chlorophytum deserves better

I wanna pour icing on the sharp edges of her horns and then lick it off.

Episode 6 was the finale right?

Yes.

Strelizia has a pretty arbitrary and incredible durability according to this episode so the most probable way forward I'm seeing is APE revealing themselves as the major villains against the power of love, which is a terrible way to go to be honest with you

Needs more HirOni

Yeah that's it. The ride is over. Turns out he really was The Darling in the Franxx after all.

Hopefully that /c/ faggot doesn't enter this thread.

I hope Hiro ends up with Ichigo, so the 02 fags kill themselves out of reverse cuckoldry.

If they kept it that way it would be terrible yea.

We've yet to see a frankxx die yet so we have no idea how durable Strelitzia is compared to the others.

Dance episode soon.

Am l the only one notice that darling in the franxx means Hiro?

GOROFORCE
ASSEMBLE

Yes user, Hiro is indeed the Darling in the FranXX™

This will never happen.

the only reason 02 and hiro aren't fucking eachother's brains out is they don't know what sex is. as soon as dr franxx explains it to them they wont be seen for a week.

I knew the Gutenberg reminded me of something

Ill screenshot for the day it does so I can laugh at you.

Episode one.

I genuinely hate how in this Episode fucking 02 looks less hurt than she did in the first fucking episode. For gods sake, what a way to ruin all tension when there's only the equivalent of a tiny cut to the head and a bad nosebleeds worth of blood. Fuck off with this pure waifu can't show them in a lot of pain and blood bullshit. The otaku can send all the hatemail in the world but that doesn't change that there was barely any blood for the fucking beating that twig of a mech was taking.

>Tfw his name and code number is a combination of the last digits of his two childhood friends' names and code numbers.

These cuties make me smile.

>when you power of love so hard the mech gets lipstick

Here we go boys.

Cool. I like Gutenbergs humanoid form.

Shh it's ok.

They kill off the fat guy, will they?

>Kids never age
>Goro knows something
>His name is a combination of Hiro and Ichigo's
What if Goro is Hiro and Ichigo's son from an alternate future?

He's too good for Ichigo.

Ok.

But neither his hair nor eye color match either of them......

Standard issue Franxx a best.

The KISS OF DEATH

None of that matters in a Trigger show

2 black hair manlet/womanlet has a blonde tall kid, that’s cool man

Was "breeder" really the best translation for this? I read it and I kept thinking it should have been tamer.

practice your english, and no, Kokoro doesn't deserve that

How can we make him happy?

Strelizia > MP Franxx > Everything else

Literally me

breeder as in animal breeder, dunce

Alright seriously, kiss initiated by Hiro when?

It's a genuine issue, cunt.

>Robot runs out of fuel

It literally says Breeder.

>FranXX cockpit is a sphere inside the robot
>Klaxo core is a sphere inside the klaxo.
Hmm

they ran out of juice for the high energy electro burst they had their spears do.

Act 3 climax

Generics/mass produced mechs are always the best.

This was the stupidest thing this episode, an exprenced solider suddenly finds out he runs out of fuel midfight

Gotta get Suetrelizia all the glory, no matter how shoddy the writing gets

Midpoint finale.

First episode 02 kisses Hiro
Midboss Hiro kisses 02
Finalboss Hiro and 02 use the Love Love Tenkyoken

Mato knows what he's doing.

It's an autistic issue, you believe it's genuine. I said OK.

when I honk my car horn the fuel depletes so fast I don't even notice until I'm stuck in the highway

Soon. He'll jump into Oni's arms and passionately kiss her.

By being happy and well ourselves. It's what he would want.
And a little glory wouldn't hurt, but I doubt that's going to happen in the show

I think you mean

>I hate you
>I know

>Literally turned into a raving monster
>Blood Red, crazed eyes. Long, sharp fangs. Fingers like claws.
>Covered in blood, spitting up more each time the Klaxx attacks
>Can't even stand by herself out of the robot, where in Ep1 she carried him
>Strelitzia was shown crumpled and wrecked before it transformed
>Fuck off with this pure waifu can't show them in a lot of pain and blood bullshit

Huh

Why did they refuse training when Hiro did?

you don't check your fuel in the heat of battle, it affects your focus and concentration, it's stupid but not impossible

It had lipstick in Ep1 though

They're literally fucking fresh dude. FranXX intentionally did that.

MP Franxx and Jestas are my OTP

That assumption is far more plausible then the assumption that Hiro is somehow in touch with 002's subconscious even while the mental link between them is severed. Do you even read what you write?

>That's a scene with completely different implications.
It doesn't matter what that scene meant originally. The thoughtspace that Hiro creates uses bits and pieces from his memory (and what he had possibly borrowed from 002's memory). These pieces are jumbled up and reinterpreted within Hiro's subconscious, helping him come to make a decision.