Adulthood is realising that Panty was a lot more fun and interesting

>panty and stocking
>childhood

>childhood

>childhood

>kids who watched this in 4th grade are becoming adults

>4th grade
>watching PSG

What did you watch in the 4th Grade, Sesame Street?

Rugrats, Powerpuff Girls, and Pokemon mostly.

It was the first anime I saw and it got me into anime. Still one of my favorite shows.

Considering I was like nine I watched cartoon network and Nickelodeon. I didn't have shitty parents that didn't monitor what I watched on television.

>Powerpuff Girls
So you watched PSG for kids.

Second season then? Also maybe.

Maybe, what's it to ya?

my dad gave me a black eye when I said Scanty was better than Kneesocks.
growing up I now realize he was probably right and I'm thankful for the lesson he taught me, even if it was the wrong way for him to do so.

Why are these girls so disgusting? Normally anime tends towards cute bishoujo characters but what was the intention behind trigger making these lazy dirty disgusting whores

They were trying to emulate western animation.

If I recall correctly, they were visiting America when they happened to catch an episode of Drawn Together on TV. They were so surprised by how much they were allowed to get away with on Western TV that they decided to create a show in the same vein to see how far they could push the envelope in Japan.

this anime had too much swearing.
Vulgarity is not funny.

>Caring about series that use the word fuck too much while on Sup Forums

panty grosses me out so much

6.5/10
It was a good anime. just that. the best part was obviously the OST

My friend used to cosplay Panty. Unfortunately, she later died in a car crash.

You'll grow up someday, user.
Stocking's favorite dessert is "Syphilis Cake", by the way.

an artist's rendition

2010 was a better time.

It was charming enough. It's not for everyone, it's not the greatest thing ever, in fact I'm hesitant to even call it good, but it is certainly charming. I will never forget the transformers episode ever.
Scanty and Kneesocks were the best part though.

>childhood
I was already an adult when this aired. I don't know if I should yell at underage fags or quietly feel old.

Yes, it's the best Imaishi show after Gurren Lagann. Also, I really want to fuck Panty.

Because they're a pair, and they're dirty. Some kind of Nasty Duo or something.

Did she get smashed up into 666 little pieces?

PSG was 2010. I don't think any actual kids would have watched it though and every reference or joke probably would have just flown over their heads. The lowest age group I can see watching it would be ~14 year olds.

I'm so happy rage faces are dead

I was 18 in 2010. Does that make me a kid when it came out?

I did. And it still hurts.

Panty is hot but I could just never fap to her because she's such a tramp. Can angels contract STDs?

Stocking is just as much of a tramp except that she only fucks fattys.

>Can angels contract STDs?
No, they're STD proof. Except when Panty becomes human.

Well she at least hides it a little better than Panty.
The only ones who are truly pure are the Demon Sisters.

>implying the demon sisters aren't incest yuring it up.

Nobody is as slutty as Panty.

Gluttony is just sluttiness for food.

Lol, I was in my senior year of high school when PSG came out. I am considerably young compared to a lot of Sup Forumsutists.

I don't like shows that insult my intelligence by having the most juvenile humor imaginable. It is literally nothing but sex and shit jokes, but not even cleverly done. I also don't like one trick pony directors who's known to have the humor of a 13 year old boy. It's trash and probably one of the worst things I've ever seen.

>It is literally nothing but sex and shit jokes
If you couldn't see the obvious themes regarding freedom you deserve to have your intelligence insulted. Also it's a really fun fever dream amalgamation of American media through the eyes of a Japanese man.

>only seeing the surface level toilet humor
>not picking up PSG's political and social commentary
brainlet detected

>being in this much denial

Watching this with my kid sister is one of the best Sup Forums memories of my life.

I don't watch panty and stocking. Their legs are weird. I don't like "flash animation" styled shit. You know what I'm talking about. Looks like some flipnote hatena newgrounds Tumblr OC shit. I can't fuck a girl who has clubs for feet.

So imaishi is a filthy westaboo with trash western sensibilities

Panty is so fucking Chad

>childhood
Yup, that's me.
Literally, watch it when I was 12 and that was in 2011.

You just don't understand a man's romance, Elaine

Why were they so best? I loved their voices. I can't tell how many times I watched episode 6 for them alone
>~ara arararara ara
>buisuness
>RRUUUUUUUUUUUURS

Thanks for the (you). Made my night.

>childhood
nigga wat?
What is the average Sup Forums poster's age these days?

>I've always had a fantasy of having sex with a club foot woman.

ragefaces are more funnier and interesting than the majority of reaction image trends that have swept this site over the past few years.

I was like 15-16 when this came out, I think. Don't know if I'd count that as childhood.

>tfw 24 now

>Why are these girls so disgusting? what was the intention behind trigger making these lazy dirty disgusting whores
>lazy
>disgusting
>whores
You literally answered your own question. The very first thing these two were told were to "stop acting like fat-ass hos." If that does tell you it was 100% intentional, then I don't know what will.