Made in Abyss

I can't believe Mitty isn't fucking dead.

Mitty is dead. Long live Mitty!
The eternal rug can never be stopped. Never be Destroyed!
It will always stop plot progression wherever and whenever it appears!
A blessing unto us all!

We need more fan art of Mitty and her new friend, they seem to have a really close relationship

do not sniffpost kthxbai

DO NOT

Look at her face, she's just asking for it

How does this work?

Habo is clearly hung like a gorilla. Massive body, proportionately tiny penis.

>yfw the invisible hand of the free market is a cute girl

Adam Smith must have some hot sex with her before writing the book.

I expect nothing from this series yet I keep coming back.

She pulls a Biscuit Krueger when theyre alone. Its how Habo trained to be a black whistle even late into his years.

Iruburu is basically ancap utopia where the black blobs replaced the function of government.

Oh god, he's actually going to do it. Riko is going to sell her poop.

There are probably people who would buy Riko's poop, and that makes me sad.

>tfw chinese translation is not out yet

God bless capitalism.

the fuck why would you need that

>invisible hand actually exists

How will Karl Marx ever recover?

1.379 billion

for comparison

What if Bonedaddy exchanged his rugs for goods, basically bringing his test subjects in the new home, where they can take form of their wishes and live happy? Bondrewd did nothing wrong, potato ruined everything.

I am wondering: since if you stay in the abyss without ascending, you won't die, why don't more people going down there to live their lives? I assume criminals who are on the run would like to go down to try their luck since they can never return anyway.

Why run from the law when you can become the law?

Because it's easier to live in the slums where the biggest dangers are muggers and going hungry, rather than the Abyss where half the creatures want to eat you.

Hi speedreader.

I've read that part. What I was asking is why don't *MORE* people go down there.

Well, I guess it is better to rot in the slums than going on an adventure that might cost your life.

that can't possibly be the actual translation

>implying I said it was better
You really are a fuckin' speedreader

I wonder how Riko is going to outjew Belafu. I definitely think this is going to be a solo Riko venture as she's been alone up until this part.

I am not implying that you said that.

You don't need to outjew her if you can beat her to a pulp.

Truly the biggest and giantest of Dads.

Is there any reason to keep Bun with them if sniffing Meinya allows her to see forcefield?

Medical knowledge

Smells nicer.

>paying your legs or eyes for this

Reg wanna stick it in her. That is enough reason.

but they're too busy making smart phones and t-shirts and farming gold in every MMO that exists

Bun cucked him with a fake rug.

Yeah, but that doesn't fit with the theme of value village. I think it would also be a bit anti climatic if Reg casually walks in and incinerates everything. At least at first anyways.

Medical knowledge to make new legs Lieutenant Dan

post more veko!!

It is either Riko or the village. If they manage to kill the invisible hand it shows that man-made values and laws can be destroyed. The only true indestructible thing is the abyss itself.

That thing is the real Mitty though.

MITTY IS DEEEEAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD

>pay eyes
>glue meniya to the nose
>see everything
or
>put a leash on nanachi
>guide bun

>pay legs
>ask nanachi to write a message for bonedaddy to come down there with prosthetics and then let him hijack her vision
or
>35% lighter now
>ride piggyback on nanachi

It's going to be so satisfying when Reg nukes this place from orbit, or when they realize the balancing is broken because Veko got out and it descends into actual anarchy.

>balancing is broken because Veko got out
>riko could right fucking now, steal both mitty and nanachi and get away with it because there's no balancing sistem currently online.

I don't understand why Veko would voluntarily balance anything, or what the heck she was doing down there being able to control the goo.

Grab some other useful things while they are on the way out too.

>riko pays legs/eyes
>doesn't get nanachi because payment doesn't come through

Not according to Riko.

She says it's the same but maybe over 700 legs makes for a very good copy and she's being fooled as well

This is just one of those "more questions than answers" chapter. Veko is a god damn mystery to me right now.

i want veko to be a shotacon that wants to smash reg's little pubis into oblivion.

I want Veko to be a lolicon and smash Faputa's faputas into oblivion

>implying only a lolicon would want to smash faputa's faputas

But user, it's incestual lolicon. It's even better

What are you fags doing in the dark?

Riko don't know shit about Mitty
The elder doesn't care about anything other than the ability to succ and not run out. They don't care if a replica has the original soul.

>The elder doesn't care about anything other than the ability to succ and not run out
If that was all she cared about, why would she trade Mitty for Nanachi? Nanachi is gonna run out after the first succing

So you're telling me they couldn't just kill off that ugly piece of shit? Why did Mitty have to live?

moth worshipping?

The real question is why didn't Mitty obtain her human form back or at least her conciousness back.

I don't know but Mitty's original value is based on that or more, but definitely not because of her soul

I CAN EXPLAIN

Yeah is really obvious that sage thing is not interested in eating Nanachi, otherwise that would be a really weird deal, what exactly is it interested in Bun, I have no idea

There's no question here. The sage traded to the village to create a perfect copy of the Mitty Bondrewd brought down, which was the rug Mitty. Why would she get her human form or conciousness back in that case?

Nanachi is the highest form of blessed creature.

Maybe it wants to be the bun?

The sage that created the Mitty clone was only interested in Mitty for a good smelling infinite meal, I doubt it care about Mitty personality or human form

Translation anytime now

reminder of what is the biggest haku in the 6th layer.

How many episodes can the anime sequel get at this point?

Because the deal was for Narehate Mitty
Next question, why couldn't Tsukshi just keep the thing dead? Reg put it out of its misery.

dunno, haven't read the manga.
Can't make an attempt to predict the pacing of the anime.

Two or three

Why is she eating after getting half of her innards succed out? Why is the sage crying about that?

At least an OVA

Mashiro is my wife.

I want to kill Nanachi for this

They replicated the body, does that include the soul?

Five for Bondrlewd. Three or four for the current arc.

no that hoe fugged a slime monster prob

damn bros..not a lot of content huh?

How Milfy will Riko be when she's older?

She will be a hideous Narehate.

>Riko will be older
laughing_narehate.png

I have yet to see what so great about the blessing, yeah is cool to see the force field, but you get a similar effect smelling a flat hamster butt, so I guess there must be more to it, Bondrewd believed it was the key stepping into the next cycle, didn’t he?

what are you talking about user? she's not living past 12 at the rate she's going.

If they wait for the current arc to be done then it would probably be a short season of 8 eps or so. But otherwise it's easier to just do an OVA for Bon's arc

>oh my, oh my.
>angry nanachi
>is cute too.
just to clear my autism.

see

Aside from MUH MITTY again, I'm tired that current arc is Bun-sentered again. I expected some development for Reg, since he barely has personality beyond being shounen protag, Riko was doing fine, but now she is dealing Bun's idiocy. I understand that retarded rabbit is fan-favorite, but damn, can we move on to another characters.

Bun's out of the arc as of right now dude, it's all up to Reg and Riko and Veko and Faputa to do the heavy plot lifting

Thanks user.

All Bondrewd really needed was sun, water and love