ITT: manga with terrible endings

ITT: manga with terrible endings.

It would be faster to make a thread about good endings.

Yotsuba&

he chose his ending, we knew what it would entail. Too bad about himawari, the spirit qt was better anyway

That last chapter was bullshit all the same

this

Was manga ending different from Rou?

That comic literaly contains the entire manga ending.
Didn't watch Rou

Well, I asked it because Rou's ending didn't make any fucking sense, guess there's no difference between them then.

It ended?

>Was manga ending different from Rou?
Yes, i has been a while since since i watched it, but while neither was particularity conclusive, Rou felt more like an ending, while actual manga ending felt like a whole bunch of nothing.

>rou felt more like an ending
Seriously? I thought it was fucking bullshit, yes we heard something recorded by Yuuko's voice but that was all, especially Rou's beginning was damn weird. But it has been a while maybe re-watching will clear some of my confusions. I
also didn't read the manga, so I can't compare it. I should actually, I really want to see more of Yuuko.

TWGOK, Magi, Hajime no Ippo, Negima.

Not him, but the manga's last chapter literaly brought up unresolved plot points from the manga and said they wouldn't be explained (see the egg thing). It was a like a kick in the nuts.
Also, 100 years timeskip out of nowhere and everyone died.
It was pretty much a troll ending.

Rosario Vampire. Enough said...

>hajime no Ippo
It's still ongoing, no? Thought the direction it's heading certainly isn't that good.
>also, 100 years timeskip out of nowhere and everyone died
Yeah, that certainly looks way worse compared to Rou. How about spin-off xxxHolic Rei? Apparently it's on hiatus right now but I don't know if it's canon or solves any question left unanswered in the main series.

Honestly crushed my entire feelings on the series.

Onani master kurosawa.

He should've dated hikkikomori chan, not the bully smoker disgusting girl.

> I don't know if it's canon or solves any question left unanswered in the main series.

I'm reading it right now (ironically to get closure) but rather than solving questions it just raises even more questions and brings in more mysteries that might or might not get solved in the end.

>TWGOK
When will people stop being so assblasted about Chihiro winning?

>it just raises even more questions and brings in more mysteries that might or might not get solved in the end
Fucking CLAMP, I guess. I hope they got their shit together but I have my doubts about it.

TWGOK is one of those series where I feel the end was really good, but the ending leading up to it was pretty shallow. No one expected the arc to be the last one until it was announced it was ending and it felt sloppily put together to accommodate it. But the last couple chapters, with Keima confessing to Chihiro were great.

>ending

it was clear as fuck its just a setup for next season of TLR

Rei is canon. You can say that it's main purpose is to resolve the plotline of Tsubasa.
It's set before the 100 years time skip so don't expect to see real Yuuko in it.

>clamp
the cunts deserve eyes to be gouged with a tea spoon for they did to memeholic

3DPD slut

anything by Kengo

Bleach

No, the anime skips a major part of the manga that explains why Yuuko is missing. Since they avoided all the parts relating to Tsubasa, they couldn't put it in.

why are people so mad about Holic ending?

Manga itself is forgettable at most, but the ending is so fucking retarded I couldn't even believe it. Just plain terrible read overall.

t. buttblasted

Any story by CLAMP.

No

Sun Ken Rock, Karin. And as far as shounen go Hitman Reborn.

shhh young boy

Shamo

Mysterious Girlfriend X.

But Angelic Layer was great.

What was the ending?

Mx0

Nagi wins

This, good endings are so rare they are much harder to think of

Homunculus had a great ending, the story couldn’t have ended any other way.

>forever alone
jesus christ. This is how you know this pic is old

Fuck off, "he looked at me funny so I hate him"-tier excuses are retarded.

Apocalypse No Toride definitely
The ending is too abrupt

My opinion will never change no matter how much time will pass.
Whole 3rd act and good half of 2nd one were a big mistake.

This. Urasawa sure knows how to do a cliffhanger but he just can't stop wrapping things up in a pretty dissapointing way.

It gets even worse: it's ties into Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles

Yotsuba's still ongoing, idiot.

>When will people stop being so assblasted about Chihiro winning?
when user would understand that is not the problem with the ending?

*Reservoir

...That's the joke.

i know this feel m8. fucking shit that end was completely retarded.

It was a bad joke, then.

It is, but it doesn't make you less of a retard.

Can the ending be classified as terrible if the whole manga since the volume 2 was fucking awful to begin with?

Actually, it makes you an even bigger retard. You actually failed at the definition of a joke. Good job.
>inb4 I was just pretending
Yes, I'm well aware that you were "pretending".

I actually liked the bittersweet ending. Symbolically, Watanuki chose Yuuko, who represents the past, over Himawari/ghost eye girl who were involved with him in the present time. And don't give me BS that he was forced into the shop- we see he's pretty careless and gets hurt since he doesn't balance wishes and sacrifices as well as Yuuko so I'm pretty sure he could have had a good time separating himself and Himawari from time and space.

Still heartbreaking though.

Shit's STILL on hiatus? Damn it went on break back when I was in grade 11, and now I'm in 3rd year of University.

xxxHolic ended seven years ago user.
I'm still mad

Gantz.

wasn't living with Himawari like a death sentence for him?
he hasn't magic powers when he started being alone too

>So do you care about all this side characters we introduced and developed?
>Well too bad, you get a kiss and now fuck off
I don't even know why I decided to stick with this manga to the end

You can fuck off.
Yankee best girl.

Its been 5/6 years, but I don't recall that being true after he ascended to immortality following Yuuko's demise. And even when he fell off the roof after Himawari touched him, Yuuko later explained it was not due to the curse but because fake!Syaoran suffered a near death experience.

The manga is still ongoing, but Rising, the last season to be aired, was back in 2014. It ended on a weird spot and there probably isn't going to be any future anime adaptations.

t. Squirrel

>Ending

even Yubiki needs a break now and then
we will have a sequel series within 2 years

>>>/2008/

CCS disagrees

You're off by three years user. That image is from feb. of 2011.
There really wasn't much they could do with the story after Watanuki became the shop's owner, I guess.
Had Clamp wrapped things nicely after Yuuko's death it could have been a nice ending, but they stalled with a bunch of bullshit, lolsymbolism and timeskips.

How can one man have such a shit taste?

onani has such a weird story anyway.

I am still mad

Did the principal ever bang yami?

>Hey guise I've an idea, let's put the reset button on the vagene

For real, only Clamp could think up something this catastrophically stupid. That bitch is getting her pooper torn up.

chobits was not very good

or tearju?

>Whole 3rd act and good half of 2nd one were a big mistake.

Felt sorta the same, although I did like Sage Kenji and his group of hippies. Felt like hope was finally making a comeback.

It's also the part where Friend has his best design.

Oh god I feel the raging welling up inside me all over again. What an assblasted move by the author.

I still have no clue who it was.

Don't bother.
Shit was axed so the author had to come up with a half-arsed measure, only to make thing even more infuriating because important clues were missing.

what the fuck did you want? A hardcore granny timeskip anal scene to show their love for all of their life?

I don't remember that happening in the anime so I'll take that as my head canon.

This isn't head canon, it's the real, official ending.

School Rumble

a virgin forever

>I actually liked the bittersweet ending
Same. The heartbreaking part was when Yuuko disappeared because we readers knew she is gone for good.
I'm actually happy that Watanuki chose to stay inside the shop to wait for her, even after 100 years had passed and the egg wasn't used.
I don't know, the concept of eternal love is just very appealing to me.

The whole anime sucked anyways

Still angry.

Or
>How I discovered the joys of anal with my waifubot

Blowjobs are better anyway

While I don't really know whether its eternal love, I am partial to unfulfilled/tragic love stories. Hence despite all its flaws I still like Inuyasha.

jokes on you on her mouth is the fan ventilation system

She's an android, I'm pretty sure a few years down the road someone will come up with a procedure to drill another hole to access her artificial reproductive system. Or Hideki just does anal.