"Griffith Did Nothing Wrong"

Discuss.

Dumb meme.

I hate this statement with a white hot passion, there isn't a fucking thing Griffith did right (except Casca)

What if Grittith is actually a good guy and Guts is actually an insane man murdering Counts and shit because hes delusional?

I agree. Also, the reason he raped Casca was to buy time for Guts & her before skull knight comes, without getting found out by the other god hand members.

Did you pull this out of your ass?

yes
I'm sorry

As a meme spouted by secondaries it's fucking infuriating, however I actually do. He quite literally didn't do anything wrong, all his actions were to further his true dream

Don't give Miura any ideas on how to end his manga quickly.

why is he so cute?

griffith did only a SINGLE thing wrong and that was the rape. everything else was legit and justified.

Fucking up everything by fucking the princess too early too?

He was on the path to being a noble but his bromance with Guts messed everything up.

No, it's canon. Just you wait, user.
Is not me

He is lying!
I'm me I swear!

Not even, he had to rape her so that she would have the deformed baby that would later be used by the egg apostle to give him a physical form, which was the next step to his kingdom after becoming a god.

he was on the path of being the most powerful military figure in the kingdom, which could have left him as a strong candidate to the fuck the princess anyway

nope, threw it all away because of his homolust for guts

This would be complete shit and completely against the overall story.

I don't believe you

Thank you user. Regards:

he did one thing wrong: he put his dick in the princess too soon

No, he needed to suffer before climbing to the top.

>You can't fuck your wife
??????? are you literally swedish

but she wasn't his wife and if he would have waited he might have been able to achieve his goal without sacrificing everyone he ever knew

>Betrothed
>Not wife
Ok cuck

so if she was his wife, why was he then tortured and crippled for fucking her?

His father-in-law is gay

Because if you read the manga you'd understand her father has severe issues and wanted her to himself

this is the funniest bullshit ive ever read

>Nothing wrong with rape
Pajeet, I...

>Femto and Griffith are the same
Fucking anime onlys

i remember that her father is a sick fuck but i don't remember griffith and charlotte being married

>What is betrothal