Do you think we will get some more Oni Chichi soon?

Do you think we will get some more Oni Chichi soon?

PoRo needs to do more Tinkerbell works. Their cute style makes Tinkerbell's debauchery all the better. Shit, they should have just done Kowaku no Toki as all Momoko scenes

Boring vanilla shit, should at least have the guys cum in liters

I hope so. Refresh was a goddamn mistake. The best was with the principal dude fucking Airi up the ass.

The Oni Chichi cinematic universe will live forever

the anal was good

I hope, I really want to see the mother abusing her daughters.

No mom, no reason to exist.

hell no, I'm already tired of PoRo's artstyle.

Not gonna say no to more Airi

>the never ending hentai

>refusing to fuck this
The protagonist is a proven repressed gay.

Never watch this anime. Is this good?

It’s pretty deep desu.
If you liked clannad and it made you cry, prepare some tissues for this show.

I so wanna see the mother involved.

So what was your favorite scene and why was it that side fuck on the roof in rebuild?

The first sex scene with Marina.

Marina > Airi

this

Got a kek out of me

Papa getting cucked

Anal is always good.

The Mom needs to be involved. But I don't want her drugged to accept what's going on or just finds out and just accepts it with no questions asked.

I don't understand why this one is more popular than Oni Chichi 2 with actual incest.

of course

Hope so, Airi is too good to let go without cucking papa for real this time

Vanilla garbage.
The only good scene in the entire series was, funnily enough, the fat principal NTR scene.

Shame that ova is never referenced in the later ova's.

airi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anyone

What about her friend?

meumeu

When Dad got raped in the ass by the lifeguard

That was a funny moment.

Sana getting fucked by the fat teacher dude followed by Airi getting her sloppy seconds

Mission accomplished
This

Big doubt, poro doesn't seem to return to old titles anymore.

Hopefully

I want an alternate reality one where his daughters rape him and threaten to tell their mother if he doesnt continue giving up that fat D

Hopefully not it's fucking boring now.

Hentai is in the shit anyway, That fucking slideshow studio is still alive somehow. Queen Bee or whatever they're called.

Yes. And Airi getting DP was something I also wanted and they delivered with the last OVA. Now she needs a bigger group doing her or it will be a step down.

Probably.

Who even watches hentai anime these days? They are not even properly animated these days and the visual style sucks. I'd rather have my fap with eromanga. I regret spending hours together previous month in search of good quality hentai for fap to no avail.

It does help they are 10 mins long these days as well.

The sound effects and voices are what's important.

>Japanese exaggerated cries
How can anyone even fap to that?

>he doesn't masturbate to kuroinu three times a day
pleb

So where do you stream your hentai, anons?

I watched 2 episodes, but apparently it turned to NTRshit later on, so I'm fine with not getting more.

It had a NTR episode but after that is like it never happened. I guess fans didn't like that. What a waste.

Hanime
Hentai haven
Hentaigasm

Why would anyone like that? The fuck is wrong with your brain?

Sometimes I just can't be ass to look through sadpanda for something I haven't done it to.

Also some Mizu Kei and Pija works got adapted.

>streaming
The animation quality's already bad enough and they make it even worse by bitstarving it, usually filtering from rec601 to 709 completely fucking the colours and pretty much hiding any of the lighter colours from you (look at their drool and try and actually find any sweat droplets) and also WARP SHARP all over the fucking place

>that same voice that's in every poro hentai

Kakeeshon?

Not actual incest, girls are adopted.

I'd watch more hentai if it were less vanilla, didn't have old/fat dudes, and ahegao wasn't a rape genre. For now, I'll stick to reading Doujinshi on Sadpanda.

Oyakodon fucking when?

It's worth it sometimes.
The one about guy wearing a mask posessing him and fucking a harem and then jumping out of the window was hilarious.

Shoujo Ramune was better than 99% of loli doujins

He was fucked in the ass recently. Not joking.

Protagonist is a homo. See

This

Lmao fuck no

Marina anal fucking when?

I honestly think oni chichi isn’t coming back but this is just my opinion.

How is she not pregnant yet? Any other girls would have birthed an entire soccer team by now.

Speaking of which I did a quick and dirty translation with Jisho for the episode 4 synopsis, reads like shit and probably some mis-translations but it gets the main points across for anyone that can't into nip

Shoujo Ramune: Episode 4 - Everyone's Summer Vacation

A sudden downpour, Tachikawa (MC) and Komako seek shelter at a bus stop for the time being. Komako wants to thank Tachikawa for his help with Chie. Just hearing that caused his crotch to bulge in anticipation.

Tenka's idol activities caused her to have a fight with her parents and she's now ran away from home. Tachikawa and Tenka have a talk about it but their erotic feelings get in the way.

It's summer break, who's in the classroom? Chie is naked at Tachikawa's request and getting in to various poses. Getting in to more and more ecchi poses Chie starts masturbating with the edge of the table

Completely agree but you know plot!

I want a proper Airi gangrape while dad is watching. No futa shit.

>Chie starts masturbating with the edge of the table
My fetish.