Post the "Jet Alone" episode

What are the most useless episodes you have ever seen?
Recaps dosen't count

Jet Alone was rad.

I WALK A LONELY ROAD
THE ONLY ONE THAT I HAVE EVER KNOWN

>established NERV's superiority over other mecha programs and how pent up and emotionally repressed Ritsuko was, which would become very relevant later in the series

The Endless Eight

salt

god has it really been that long since ive watched NGE? i dont remember this shit at all...

Garbage-tier anime tend to get forgotten fast

>established NERV's superiority
Established since episode 1

>how pent up and emotionally repressed Ritsuko was
We saw it through the series, the episode is not crucial to understand Ritsuko, episode 21 does a great job at that

The Hot Springs episode in TTGL
The Island episode in Gundam 79

>Geez, I wonder what's going on around the world outside of NERV walls
>jet alone episode
>oh I see, thanks
Hmm.

Not in the "our robots are better than everyone elses'' sense. They were better than infantry and traditional weaponry. Big whoop. This was our chance to see if any other UN big robot organizations are any good, and to kind of explain why these emotionally broken people are in charge.

Not crucial, but story development always helps.

Jet Alone was a 7/10 episode though. The only bad episode of Eva is Magma Diver.

>Geez, I wonder where do angels come from, it's such a mystery
>Magma Diver episode
>oh I see, thanks
Hmm.

I said bad, not pointless.

How is it bad

Boring, character interaction is weak and the tension is subpar. The humor is also really off.

Jet Alone was an actual fucking robot though which is far more impressive then slapping colorful armor onto genetic mongoloid alien clones.

There are zero useless episodes in TTGL.
This includes episode 16.

The episode where Simon and Yoko hook up at the end and live happily ever after and have a ton of kids that never got made is the most useless episode.

You're right,that would have been a useless episode. Good thing that never happened.

This

At the very least, it set up the best episode of the series (#8)

Jet Alone showed that Gendo and Ritsuko were wiling to fuck over other humans, and to keep secrets from SEELE. Its an important bit of foreshadowing

>cutest mech
>useless episode
No

Is it even possible to manufacture a huge ass shell like that which can survive the insane pressure and heat? It was kinda immersion breaking to me.

The football episode in Eureka Seven.

The censored version of episode 6 of TTGL (the hot springs episode) is basically a second recap episode. Make sure you find and watch the OG one, where Kamina, Simon, and Gimmy try to see the girls naked.

>all these comics before Ao's 2 final episodes
>soccer happened again
too bad Ao sucked

I'm watching Nadia right now and every other episode feels like a pointless filler.