ITT: anime that brought you back to watching anime after burning out

ITT: anime that brought you back to watching anime after burning out

For me, it's pic related.

Second, haven't felt this hype for new episodes every week in a long time

Same here, been a looong time since I've been counting the days until the next PV, let alone episode.

satantango (tarr, 1994)
zéro de conduite (vigo, 1934)
砂の女 (勅使河原宏, 1964)
sherlock jr (keaton, 1924)
สัตว์ประหลาด (วีระเศรษฐกุล, 2004)
céline et julie vont en bateau (rivette, 1974)
river of fundament (barney, 2014)
at land (deren, 1944)
johnny guitar (ray, 1954)
アントニー・ガウディー (勅使河原宏, 1984)

The hype & the threads around this show are pretty great. I haven't been this exited for an episode each week in ages.

lotta the good old "slightly rewritten advertising template" going on in this thread

It has flaws, although a lot of those might go away in the end because it's a slower-paced 2 cour series, but I'm unironically enjoying the ride more than any anime since R2. Probably because it's one of the few 2 cour anime original series, which are getting rarer these days. You just can't have as much fun with adaptions.

Re:Zero. I put it off as normalfag shit for years, turns out it is normalfag as fuck but it's also pretty good. Now I just want to watch more fantasy anime, but good fantasy anime are few and far between.

It has been a while since i watched an anime with such great worldbuilding

more like the first anime you've seen, right

at least within the first ten
everyone who has seen ten anime dropped this show weeks ago

First Anime I've waiting for new ep everyweek since Re:Zero. Also the shitposts, fanarts and retarded theories are great.

lotta the good old "slightly rewritten advertising template" continuing in this thread

It's always the Trigger anime, right?

It was Kill la kill before. Haven't deemed anything worthy of my time for years and then I watched one episode on a dare and Don't Lose Your Way started playing and I was like "Yep, this is it"

Trigger is fun

FranXX is a basic mecha show, which means it will be great for beginners. And I love it.

Same here, tho I am only watching it because I love crazy thots
Also the animation approaches movie quality in some spots
magic

Probably Boku Dake ga Inai Machi.

Pic related and heaven's lost property got me back into watching anime and got me started on watching seasonal series.Back then after the Toonami got shit canned I only watch the occasional recommended one and Keroro Gunso.

Me too. I did watch some already completed shows ocasionally, but I don't even remember when was the last time I watched something weekly

you are fucking retarded

The show itself is mediocre for now, but the shitposting is premium.
Reminds me of code geass.

It keeps getting bigger slowly but steadily. Don't forget, it started from 7.20 and now 8.01. For example, VEG started from 9.22 and now 8.39.

go back there retard