Idol Time Pripara & Aikatsu!

At the end, my existence as an Idle worths nothing.

Relatable

I exist to comfort Rola, but because she doesn't really exist my own existence is ultimately meaningless.

Gonna cuddle Galala!

>dude sunshine
dude starlight

I want Lala to insult me

Dorothy's fake cute voice is making me barf.

>to fuck Dorothy you have to fuck Reona as well
I can live with that.

cult Lala a cute

fuck, marry, kill

new to raws, are there quality differences between ohysraws, leopard and snowfag?

why does this turn me on?

How big of a boner do you think the kid had when he saw koharu?

Big enough that Koharu was struggling to not look down at it.

Yes.

Not that user but thanks, that was really helpful.

God i wish that was me.

I also wish I was Koharu.

Sexual symbolism. The fan is phallic and the crystal skull is yonic. Chiri is straightforward and exerts her will over others, while Miichiru is absorbs everything which is pressed upon her and exhausts the efforts of others.

Are you looking forward to or dreading the live action segments in Prichan?

I'm applying lotion already tbhdesu.

What what what?

>Koharu means hand holding with Yume
That works too.

I want police one to step on me

Black swan?

Indiana Jones crystal skull is not the worst in modern era

>Boypara

weebs onegai

GIRL MEETS GIRL!

Laughing boys in distance

Girl clown meets girl vampire.

I'm kinda sad Kaede basically never got an episode now.

Yeah, I can't wait for /ai/ to post stuff like I wanna fuck X.

>Sheep are OK though

Clown themed characters are scary/cute

>Aikatsu has more fanart
>but PriPara has more lewds
my dick is confused

What are these ugly girls doing in my cute little girl show? Is it going to be like this for 100+ episodes?

Added a shadow because I can.
And then cleaned up some bits that were wrong that I didn't notice until I posted.

I take it you didn't watch Pretty Rhythm?

Thanks. I've added this to my Lily sitting on the floor collection.

Yes, i will get to that eventually though.

I want to fuck Rola's armpits.

Are there any neps here?

It depends, will we talk about Drive?

There are slight differences. I think snowfag quality is a bit better, some autist may get enraged with this statement and say there's no difference though. Also you are downloading almost the double compared to ohys.

But Koharu is ugly.

Kirara told me that Koharu is really beautiful

Wait, I finally got it. The moment Kirara wet herself over Koharu's sexy acting is when Ako decided to drop her like a hot potato sheep and go back to the D full time.

I am still so fucking mad that Shuuka never formed a team with Mimiko
so it's official? they're gonna end Idol time just like that and then a few months afterwards they'll air Prichan?
I can't believe this

>they're gonna end Idol time just like that and then a few months afterwards they'll air Prichan?
Yeah, I feel like the staff knew IT was gonna be the last season so they used the plot that could be done on 26 episodes for a whole season.

IT have 5 episodes left, 4 if is only 50 episodes and takes one week of break before PriChan, even if she makes a team there's no reason to.
A final GranPri so MyDre can become Kami-Idols or a new rank above? that's shitty writing even for IT standards.

Shuuka forming a team with anyone would be ridiculous, she is a lone warrior

What went wrong? why did they take 30 episodes just to form the team and why is the Falala Vs Galala arc so empty every episode? they take 20 minutes for something that could take 10, even with the songs, and yet they just went at a snails pace because they have absolutely no ideas for this series anymore
I'm gonna watch Prichan, but i'm worried that it's gonna have the same problems now

Everyone is bummed about PP ending, even the staff.

>What went wrong?
I'm sure they were already working on Prichan for more than half of IT so that would explain why everything feels so bare bones after the first cour.

>What went wrong?
S3 happen. writers realized they don't need a decent planned story, just one plot point and stretch it as much as possible.
PriChan is going to be a giant meme compilation, so probably won't have plot at all.

I don't think there's been any indication that Prichan will have live-action parts.

Meganii will sing in the final episode.

I really don't get this new "everything in idol time should have happened twice as fast" meme. That would only have meant half the fun.

Those girls are sexy, actually.

I think it clearly got canned halfway in, or maybe earlier. It's not like the writers had no ideas. Boys was clearly planned to be a lot bigger than it was considering the preview in puchuu. Sheep were great characters that could have been built up into a proper cast. Shuuka was teased as being involved with Hibiki in her intro, with a connection to Mia and the saints plot, that June silhouette, etc.

Then the word came down that it's getting replaced and there's no time for any of that, so they just dragged their main plot point out to fill a season.

Yume is to butts as Roller is to breasts

Holy shit that caught me offguard.

I love all idol butts.

>Nino doesn't mind ruining the MD in order to win
Nice hero.

What kind of creatures are these?

I would expect nothing less of Dressing Pafe's protege!

Genetically modified noodle idles.

What I think is that everything feels empty and barebones because it wasn't meant to be the end but the beginning of something greater. I guess we're used to the faster and busier atmosphere of S2 and S3, when IT is a fresh new start more similar to the first season. It's just that knowing that there's nothing else after this gives off this feeling that nothing that happens in the show matters anymore, I sorta get that feeling too, it's like when we found out OGkatsu was ending after half a year of Season 4. It's kinda like when someone close to you dies and you realize like never before that it's going to happen to you eventually and nothing you ever do ultimately matters, so you begin to feel this feeling of dread and impending doom, like everything around you is empty and lifeless. But that can't be the end, anons, because then comes the enlightment; You realize that even if nothing matters, nothing mattering doesn't matter, because the ride can still be fun! And the PriPara ride is still a whole lotta fun.
Basically PriPara ending is like dying, but it's alright too.

Aikatsu, pripara, or precure?

That's cute.

Yes it is. I like it.

They could've fit in twice as much fun though.

>stars and PP are kill
>Cocotama and netorilu are getting another season
What went wrong?

I like you.

>netorilu getting another season
How horrible, S2 was hot garbage compared to S1.

>S2 was hot garbage compared to S1.
Was it actually? That is disappointing because I have been saving up the raws to marathon at some point.

What made it bad?

Yeah, it pales on comparison to the old one.

Was the baby put into Pripara as a ploy to raise Japan's birthrate?

Does it at least have a good amount of cute Lip/Nozomu moments?

>but i'm worried that it's gonna have the same problems now
How many times do I need to post that extremist PR blog?

Not as many as the old season.