Goblin Slayer Sez:

Goblin Slayer Sez:

Antirapefags are degenerates who despise the series’ best parts.

>being a rapefag
As bad as being a gob.

I agree with
The rape is the best part of the manga. None of this stupid plans and retarded everyone. None of this MC pulling off things just as retarded as everyone else but plot armoring through. Rape is the best part.

>antirapefag
Even worse than the worst. Get some taste.

>faggots gonna fag

The best part about goblin slayer is his completely justified righteous fury against goblins
Rip and tear my good friend, rip and tear

Needs more mutual consent breeding like pic related.

>Khorneshit

Don't.

I hope the protag dies soon. He's ruining a perfectly good rape series.

DON'T

Are we expecting them to adapt the manga and censor the Hell out of it, not censor it and not be able to show it anywhere, or directly adapt the novel with less on-screen guts and boobs shown and get lots of screams from the majority of the current crop of fans?

My brothers

without rape in the series, goblin slayer is just a lunatic who kills gobs for the sake of killing weak monsters for his own entertainment

>Goblin Slayer Says:
When you see a Goblin on the street, take out your knife and kill the fucking thing you lazy piece of shit.

I'm not actually a khornefag I'm just someone who very much doesn't like slaanesh
Keep talking shit and I'll start posting Ynnead and all scat bike Bullshit will be on your head

I hope Goblin Slayer Sez becomes a thing for the threads, they're funny

That was my point
The goblins give him a truthful and just reason to kill them
Not like these animalistic slaanesh faggots who only want pleasure for pleasures sake
Fuck those degenerates I hope Elrad looks at them and their arms fall off so they can never fap again

Something he WOULD actually say, atleast in the Goblin Slayer before Priestess years

His response would be: "I would make love to you but while I am making love to you, Goblins would rape another village"

>left to right

>left to right
Why would you do this?

hownew.ru

Maybe they'll get Netflix to show it.

It's funnier right to left

It isn't any good left to right. Reading the center panel is awkward as fuck since you're meant to read top to bottom, but the second line is to the left of the first.

based blacked swordsman poster

Kill yourself for confusing me.

I can keep some stuff going.

>Goblin Slayer Says:
Don't waste your time killing every Goblin with your dagger. Use fire, it's more fun and keeps you warm at night.

The best part is that it does fantasy combat without turning it into dragonball z-tier overpowered bullshit.

It actually feels somewhat tactical, even if it is pretty basic.

>The speech bubbles are right to left
>But the boxes are left to right

Go back to your board

People who only fetishise the rape are focussing on the dumbest part of the story and dragging the fanbase down with them. It's meant to be disturbing.

>without rape in the series, goblin slayer is just a lunatic who kills gobs for the sake of killing weak monsters for his own entertainment

That'd be just as true without the rape if it was just murder, torture, etc. The rape is only a part of the picture.

But that's fine regardless. The problem with the rapefags is that they're fetishising and enjoying the rape that's meant to make the bad guys look horrible. Look at the "discussion", always talking about which girl they're hoping will get >GOBBED next, or about what some fictional girl would do if ported to this universe, no matter how little sense it makes, >No! Samus would get GOBBED too! Power armour can be beaten with magic!

>Goblin Slayer Says:
If you're about to be raped by a Goblin, just kill yourself. We don't need more Goblins.

>Goblin Slayer sez
Girls attract gobs, so remove your helmet to attract girls and they in turn attract gobs so you can kill them.

step aside faggots

>Goblin Slayer sez
If 10 goblins enter a cave and one exits the cave, how many goblins are left?

One. Until he catches him.

>goblin slayer sez
To kill a gob, you have to be a gob in every sense except the rape part.

>except the rape part
>implying GS doesn't rape goblins.

>gss
we have to strike the gobs in their homeland, so the real endgame is to invade and destroy the moon

This is your soon to be dead priestess for the night.

I don't think I'm ready for the doubled autism when the anime airs

>GS sez
Even if is also my name, the GS is actually not a very effective weapon to kill gobs (and monstwrs), the SnS is better.

>SnS
>not Hammer

How about we wait until knowing what the fuck this new spin off is about before saying shit?

Seriously, if GS was in MH, he eould stick to SnS, not other weapon fits his style. Also, he would only hunt the local equivalent of goblins, those cats with masks that scream like hell.

I don't wanna see him kissing goblins appreciating goblins, succubus with goblins, in bed with a goblin. I just wanna catch him in bed with a goblin.

Shakalaka and Gajalaka are the more humanoid lynians as opposed to cat-like.

>more humanoid means more savage
Not sure if i like the implications.

Is there a force more powerful than autism?

>all these anons caling GS behavior autism
You can't get autism out of trauma, you have to be born with it. What GS has is a brutal PTSD that has affected all his social skills.

>social skills

Both GS and Priestess looks more grown up and experienced. I always wonder what will happen when GS find a wish spell scroll, maybe this is what happen here?
>I wish for all goblins to cease to exist.
>All goblins morph into Bugbear.

It was his dick's first time at least.

is just a different artist.

Cow girl and guild girl are the worst girls.

that is not how you said elf.

Elf is best

she is shit, SHIT!

STOP

Sorry, user. This fluffy falcon will help you to calm down

If we banished Goblin Slayer to the warp, but told him Slaanesh was just a pink goblin who was the god of goblins, would he get the job done?

>does fantasy combat without turning it into dragonball z-tier overpowered bullshit
>instead it’s just bullshit plans that make no sense and plot armour

>The problem with the rapefags is that they're fetishising and enjoying the rape that's meant to make the bad guys look horrible.
Wait so they’re enjoying parts of the manga and that’s bad?

Its unintentionally better right to left, as if he understood what she meant but still would prefer to slay them gobs.

>use poison to smoke them out
>set traps for them
>use two force fields to hold one still
the only thing which makes no sense is that you haven't forgotten to breathe yet

What would he do with this goblin?

You know it.

>rushes into a cave instead of destroying things from the outside
>can somehow set traps involving hammering things into a narrow cave without anyone hearing despite echoes
>can somehow stab through a force field rather than use the force field to squish

Nah man. His plans are nonsense. The first cave should have alerted the hob screams of smaller gobs or his trap making. That trap alone shouldn’t have tripped the hob, it’s manga physics that made it happen. The elf fortress was also bullshit as the gobs who previously targeted helmetless people decide to not nail priestess with rocks. That’s not even bringing up the other crap.

Soon

>STR: 10/10
>Perk: Hidden Strength - Strength points have no influence on your appearance

Is the last chapter out the #20?
>
>implying the goblins are intellectual beings which were having a debate and were interrupted by the noise
they are almost animals, and were distracted fucking the girls brains out probably doing a lot of noise themselves too to notice anything

>rushes into a cave instead of destroying things from the outside.
We have seen him smoke out giblins of caves. His tactics change or he dies. GG.

>can somehow set traps involving hammering things into a narrow cave without anyone hearing despite echoes.

I dont know caves layouts but they seem to be quiet far from the gob nest, and gobs were rsping the girls thats adds like a -4 to hearing.

>can somehow stab through a force field rather than use the force field to squish
Force fields dont move also LN 2 states that protection miracle protect the caster and allies from harm directed to the caster (priestess) and they can retaliate since they mean no harm to the caster. Manga has yet to reach that part.

>168827937
>The first cave should have alerted the hob screams of smaller gobs or his trap making.

See above.

>That trap alone shouldn’t have tripped the hob, it’s manga physics that made it happen.

You clearly forgot hob was blinded by holy light while running, advebtuers rope is quite sturdy.

>The elf fortress was also bullshit as the gobs who previously targeted helmetless people decide to not nail priestess with rocks.
They did try (all gobs target casters first) they are lousy shoots, the shoot was lucky to land. Steel party was overrun by sheer numbers and exhausted dunno why manga depicted a headshoot. (Space perhaps).

user, wild animals get disturbed by noise all the time. Approach one and it might run or try to scare you. If you ever hunt then you’ll see them run from the smallest sound or looking towards your direction. The hob also wasn’t raping at the time and these goblins are noted to be more clever than say a fox or a deer.

That’s not how things work. From top to bottom,

Smoking isn’t needed if there’s no way out. Cave ins have killed plenty.

And no, it isn’t far. It’s close enough that a running priestess can make it there and back in seconds without even being out of breath enough that she couldn’t chant. She sprinted there and back in a few panels and still chanted a full few sentences. Echoes also travel and loud sounds can disturb anyone’s mood.

This just raises more questions like if bad intent some how disappears I.e. enemy wants not to fight anymore but to flee or they have a new target

The hob reached the trap about a step prior and iit wasn’t sprinting. It had priestess on th eground and was approaching more slowly in the panel. That size is another issue.

The goblins were shown to consistently land headshots on multiple people in multiple situations. They didn’t target center mass, they went for the head and hit just fine. The question is why didn’t target the magic user in the back, something they’ve been shown doing previously.

Wait they're making another spin off besides year one?

Elf a cute, CUTE!

Wutelgi cunt

I see why Slaanesh likes eating them.

She is best.

>Smoking isn’t needed if there’s no way out. Cave ins have killed plenty.
Smoke them out, fire, water, drowned, etc he uses alot of thing for fightin gobs his tactics change says so GS to elf.

>And no, it isn’t far. It’s close enough that a running priestess can make it there and back in seconds without even being out of breath enough that she couldn’t chant. She sprinted there and back in a few panels and still chanted a full few sentences. Echoes also travel and loud sounds can disturb anyone’s mood.
As i say i dont know the caves layout so those mere seconds in panel can be minutes and until the cave layout is handed by the author the experince of GS accouted for those.

>This just raises more questions like if bad intent some how disappears I.e. enemy wants not to fight anymore but to flee or they have a new target
Nope. The caster feel thretened and the miracle stays to protect them until it disapears.

>The hob reached the trap about a step prior and iit wasn’t sprinting. It had priestess on th eground and was approaching more slowly in the panel. That size is another issue.
Hob was chasing them at full sprint and got blinded lose his footing and got killed.

>The goblins were shown to consistently land headshots on multiple people in multiple situations. They didn’t target center mass, they went for the head and hit just fine. The question is why didn’t target the magic user in the back, something they’ve been shown doing previously.

My mistake for not pointing this is only commented in the LN as manga have change or omited things. (Lousy shoots, backstabers, cowardly, etc) so yes manga doesnt depict them attacking with sheer numbers and more proficient with proyectiles. Still thsy didnt land a hit to priestess by bad luck.

when will she get gobbed for real?

He's the best there is at what he does.
But what he does best, isn't very nice.

GS A SHIT!

El goblino...

rape is great

What?

wrong thread, had the wrong tab up.

Those aren’t needed if you just collapse a cave on them. If they don’t suffocate, they’ll starve.

That would either imply everyone is slow as a turtle, that sneaking took ever slower and other problems like the priestess having lungs of steel at her inexperienced level. He’s shown to hammer things into caves without knowing what’s ahead. For all he knows, the enemy just left and are still in earshot. That’s a bad move especially after killing enemies who scream upon death. In a cave, people would hear and especially hobs who only left with a monk rape toy a few seconds ago.

No, that doesn’t answer it. If it’s about feeling threatened then cases where they feel safe but there’s an unexpected enemy would permit attacks.

He wasn’t chasing at full speed. Priestess just jumped over the rope and crashed into a wall. He already slowed down before the flash came.

That’s not bad luck that the projectiles only hit one other person and not on flew close to the target. They aimed at the wrong person altogether.

In the end, all those details matter for the plot?

They matter if a character is portrayed as realistic or practical. If it’s only because of dumb luck, it’s a bad portrayal.