OVERLORD

OVERLORD
user suggested that because Tia and Tina were sent after Lakuys the professional monster hunter, or because Renner has managed to get them working for her dispite having no budget for it, that it was reasonable to expect Climb to have to deal with that level of talent.
I argued that no reasonable person, outside of maybe her brothers or the Emperor, would start off sending killers of that caliber, to kill Renner. She doesn't immediately seem as challenging a target as Lakuys, who might only be a noblewoman, but is already well-known as a top level adventurer and potential legendary tier hero.

This seems like a sufficiently contentious topic to start a discussion thread for a new episode with, before shitposters inevitably drag it down to the level of a general.

Neia will fucking die,
there's no salvation

Emperor JUST really hates Renner but it doesn't mean that he wants the sociopath dead. His reason being a.) He's secretly adopting policies which Renner creates. b.) By doing so the Kingdom will collapse totally and will not be worth taking (that's why he's conducting a half-assed war with the Kingdom to slowly erode their power). Have you read the LN?

From previous thread:

I'm really itching for the next Volume. So let's speculate about Ainz's "death". So apparently his "death" is supposed to prove that the undead is not gonna be a threat to anyone and will boost confidence on all transactions that the Sorcerous Kingdom will conduct. Ainz is thinking like a corporate head so that might be the primary reason. Of course grave misunderstandings will be happening and Ainz will roll with it faster than Demiurge can say: "As expected of Ainz-sama". But other than that what do you think will be the other reasons that will be advantageous for Ainz's "death"?

This , Renner being alive have far more benefit, Ainz's "friend" won't kill her off.

They'll know that he can't die even if you kill him, and maybe lurking enemy will think thrice before attempting to pick a fight with SK

Why did Ainz fight Shalltear without equipment? That is a bullshit. I got why he hadn't used his best robes, but why didn't he use some spare equipment?

Actually, that would be one hell of a vacation for Sol.
She sould put it into suggestion box. She was in the room during the whole conversation,
isn't she?

Dozo.

Everyone here has either read the novel, or only knows Overlord from memes. Anyone else quickly gets driven off.
I don't think anyone believes Emprah Jerknife would ever let his personal loathing get the better of the immense value he places in Renner's policy ideas, I totally agree. I don't believe he is conducting the kind of war he is because he has some fantasy ambition to absorb the Kingdom with it's internal structures intact, and no disruption. I think the Empire is just choking a dangerous rival and absorbing its resources piecemeal.
If he really wanted to absorb the Kingdom, he might give serious thought to whether he could stand marring a woman he hates so much, rather than just dismissing the idea, out of hand every time anyone suggests it. His reaction to the idea suggests his advisors have suggested it before, and he won't even discuss it.

Renner's eclipse when?

I wonder how many suggestions are being denied. I bet that at least 35% of those suggestions are Ainz's.

Which Heteromorphic race do you think she'd become?

My guess is Vampire or Mindflayer.

I remember Ainz mentioning at least two items. One is an Angel Feather and the other is the Book of the Dead. The book is with Fluder now and the other one could be the feather. Which could go well with convincing Climb that Renner is truly a saint. But I might be wrong on that one.

Most likely the doppel or succubus so her puppy would never be bored in bed.

Soon.

I figured Angel initially, but I thought they were all either meat-nuggets like Victim or vaguely robotic looking, but most importantly- that they were unable to hide their appearance with magic/abilities.
Might be a bit of an embuggerance.

I actually forgot there was a succubus race, but there's at least three doppelgangers in the story already so I think that option is out.

This.

>at least three doppelgangers

>So apparently his "death" is supposed to prove that the undead is not gonna be a threat to anyone and will boost confidence on all transactions that the Sorcerous Kingdom will conduct.
It is obviously a keikaku to draw SKAOG enemies out.

Considering Victim's karma score, there is a strong implication that you need to have a positive one to be an angel.

Do you still mix up Renner and Lakyus?
Step1: Someone sends Tia and Tina to assassinate Lakyus.
Step2: Lakyus defeats the ninja twins and they join Blue Rose.
Step3: Lakuys befriends Renner.
Step4: Renner is de-facto protected by Blue Rose. Protected obviously and literally in vol10 after Barbo dies and she's main rival of Zanack for throne.

How is that hard to understand? Climb is just a status toy, even though he's a sturdy shield post vol9 for anything Zanack might send Renner's way: 6Arms won't accept his quest because Nazarick and there are not enough competent assassins in Re-Estize to take on Climb and win with guarantee.

By the time she changes race, there would be no reason to hide her new form (because by that moment Re-Estize should be fully annexed to the SK)

>there would be no reason to hide her new form
>main reason is even in his pic
The irony is strong.

>This again.
Fluder's book is not a race-change item.

Then what is it? Don't tell me it's just one of those stupid miscellaneous books that adapted to the New World transition.

i wonder if whoever translated this knew they were memeing

Exactly.
The Emperor is one of the very few who would consider the possibility that it would take top assassins and he doesn't want her dead. Well, he probably does, but wouldn't let personal feelings drive him to such a poor decision.
Eight Fingers probably aren't going to hire outside help, or send the Six Fingers to assault the Palace.

Most people who would want Renner dead would assume that she would be less protected than her older brothers. Lakuys rated assassins of the triplet's caliber because she is well known to be personally dangerous, not because she is a noblewoman.
I just can't see there being much chance of Climb suddenly having to defend the Princess from anyone who is on his level. Groups, certainly, but top assassins aren't going to come after her without escalation.

Silly user, Climb would and should still be loyal to Renner even is she becomes an eldrich abomination.

Ok, we wouldn't tell you that it's just one of those stupid miscellaneous books that adapted to the New World transition.

ころすば、でも似た事言ってる、アイスの当たりを拾ったのは彼だろう

Hi there, newfag. Welcome aboard.
She wants to have a baby with Climb, which severely limits her choice. She must be biologically compatible and if she would be too hideous, chances are Climb wouldn't be able to get it up even with medicine.

Considering STW's translator was probably Nigel, even if wasn't listed...yeah, he knew he was memeing.

Werewolf then?

Not sure if compatible with humans.

To the Light Novel readers, is there ever any characters that come close to the Tomb of Nazarik people or are they pretty much untouchable the entire series?

Renner. Not even memeing.

>inb4 Zesshifag pasta

None, for now. But I heard that there is the Platinum Dragon Lord who is at least level 80 but I can't be sure about that.

Blue Rose meeting PA!Momon when?
Blue Rose meeting the Sorcerer King when?

By the way, when PA pretends to be Momon, which form does he take?

Ulbert's

Anyone else got whacky conapiracy theories?

Thats hilarious but im not laughing.

People would touch the fist of Sebas with their face in this arc alright.

How is she going to handle the dragon dick if its crying just by being touched by sebas?

>Introduce her as this smug and powerful being, including the Elf King
>Nazarick conducts widescale purging missions because their leader is the epitome of paranoid

I can't wait for those two to get rekt.

This shit triggered my autism.
3 different way the handles were drawn/rendered in consecutive scenes.

Doppelganers canonically can have offspring with humans. It would be 100% another doppel though.

>get rekt.
She would love it.

Ching chong to you too.

>Renner rivals Demiurge and Albedo in intelligence
>PDL's nuke can chop 90% HP off Chair
>DDDL killed Player and took it's WCI
There are plenty.

>Sorcerer King works with Reptilians
Every fucking time.

Sloppily.

Happy chink new year.

IIRC Maruyama mentioned that if the entire NW joined forces the moment Nazarick appeared, they could probably keep it contained. Now there's no chance.

user those are two different doors. Pic 1 And three is of one door and the door climb is opening is another

5 years ago. In an interview. Which could be about WN.
>Now there's no chance.
Oh wey, some powerful NWers must've died or flipped sides. Wait: none did.

>PDL's nuke can chop 90% HP
Assumptions. It was never in that 'what if' scenario stated that it was PDL.

>Healing abilities could even help someone who had all their limbs severed. In fact, Sebas could use ki to heal just about any form of physical injury

>half the body gone
>charred af
>in pain
Nah, it's an educated guess, probably a generous one too.

>educated guess
:^)

Well aside from the fact that all those powerful NWers would be unlikely to cooperate, and now that Nazarick has spread its influence significantly, it is safe to say that the NW poses no threat to Nazarick as an organization. There are definitely NWers who could pose a threat to Nazarick's individuals in an isolated situation, but Nazarick has too much cheaty shit.

>ripping her cunt with dragon dick
>but it's infused with Ki so intstaheal

>now that Nazarick has spread its influence significantly
You mean recruited bunch of scrubs and occupied few shit-tier regions?
>it is safe to say that the NW poses no threat to Nazarick
If it did before - nothing's changed.

Who's DDDL?

What do you think I'm not getting?
I said, at the point that the anime is at, no one is sending assassins of Tina and Tia's caliber after the Princess.
user had suggested that was a serious possibility, and their "proof" was the pair's association with the Princess, via Lakyus, which is not well known.

I said that Lakyus is well known as a hero tier badass and therefore rates top assassins, and Renner is a hothouse flower, who doesn't. Are you seriously suggesting I have that backwards, or was I just unclear in what you are responding to?
Blue Rose aren't acting as bodyguards, at that point, the first we see that is at the orphanage.
Who would consider the Princess defended by them at this point?
Besides, while we are all assuming Renner is seen as being close to the throne now, no one was thinking of her that way, back before "splat."
Alright, you have a point that her brother considers her a rival, and has always respected her as a threat, but I didn't consider that anyone would have expected that from him, at that point.

You seem to be agreeing that assassins are not a serious threat to Renner, but that I am confused, and you are arguing using information that the characters wouldn't base their threat estimation on. What the Fingers actually would, or wouldn't do wouldn't matter to what people would expect, because their relationship with Nazerick not only hasn't happened, but is not public knowledge.

There is no one left in the kingdom stronger than Climb anyway. Except Brain but he wouldn't do anything to Renner regardless.
As it is the underworld is now controlled by Albedo so unless they find somebody outside the kingdom but they wouldn't go that far for Renner until its too late.

So its like a dicksaw then?

Deep Darkness Dragon Lord. If I'm not mistaken he's hanging out in his mancave 24/7 because he's either a NEET or he hates everybody.

>You mean recruited bunch of scrubs and occupied few shit-tier regions?
Not him, but yes. Having a stable replenishable resource base is a huge thing.
And it's really hard to justify waging war on a prosperous nation where citizens live mostly peacefully and happily to the good guys.

Most powerful individuals tend to be adventurers, though. Even the Empire doesn't have that many strong dudes in their army.

Sup Forums surrogate, then.

Kinda sucks thay Nazarick's extensive efforta to maintain good PR might be wasted by Demiurge's happy farms.

I would guess vampire purely so that she can be controlled if necessary. It's also something they definitely can do.
Tho I guess angel could be possibility just on principle that it would allow them to keep running with the whole pure and innocent princess thing. Her busting wings out suddenly and telling peasants that Ainz really loves them would probably help kingdom takeover.

Deep Darkness Dragon Lord.
Mentioned in movie door gift pamphlet and vol7 intermission.
>user had suggested that was a serious possibility, and their "proof" was the pair's association with the Princess, via Lakyus, which is not well known.
That user was me and I suggested that there's no actual need for Climb to stand up to assassins of Tia and Tina level because Renner is friend of BR and is already protected by them, literally so during vol10.
>their "proof" was the pair's association with the Princess, via Lakyus, which is not well known.
What? Everyone knows Lakyus is friends with Renenr and so does BR. Anything that happens in the Palace is public knowledge thanks to blabbering handmaidens.
>Blue Rose aren't acting as bodyguards, at that point
They're still acting like detriment. Mess with Renner and you'll reap hell.
>Who would consider the Princess defended by them at this point?
Anyone who hears she's friendly with BR while BR has top-tier assassins. Basically anyone thanks to maids.
>What the Fingers actually would, or wouldn't do wouldn't matter to what people would expect
Who do you go to order a hit on Renner in post-SPLAT Re-Estize? 6Fingers won't accept that job from you and no one else is guaranteed to get even past Climb, Brain is friendly to Princess now too.
You simply have no assassins to hire to deal with Renner post-SPLAT.

She has Blue Rose under her arm and Darkness obviously won't do anything. Could possibly be even used to protect her ie pa n nabe, since Demiurge likes her.

>because he's either a NEET or he hates everybody.
PDL said "DDDL knows what he's doing" which I assume leveling up crazy in preparations for another Player drop.

>Her busting wings
Just paint them white and you're peachy.

The broken can't speak user. If somebody does escape the happy farm, they will be equivalent of UFO chasers and conspiracy theorists.

>I was abducted by an organization called Nazarick wake up SHEEPLE

She would obviously "die" and raise as an "angel".
Peasant would deify her and name "Queen-Goddess"

>Believing hummie lies

>That masked demon is scary
>Humans are disgusting
>My dick hurts
>I just want to go home to my tribe and breed with proper orcish female

I bet that a filthy Ork is terrified of Demi more than his sex slave is terrified of him.

Nazarick PR is primarily targeted for players to signal that AOG is good. Anyone powerful enough to matter should be capable of conducting their own investigations.

Even though AOG is good at hiding their tracks, they've yet to come into contact with any foe that has similar or superior intelligence gathering capabilities, which could potentially be a problem. Though NWers are unlikely to see past this other players might.

Orks are pretty much pussies in the NW

>want to fuck someone far smaller, with weird body portions and fat distribution
Elf fucking orc are their equivalent of lolicons. Next time they become a problem, go ask orc village for help in kicking their ass.

Well too late, by the moment he appears he's going to get instagib by Ainz

>Anyone powerful enough to matter should be capable of conducting their own investigations.
*anyone smart enough
FTFY
I assume average \v\ INT hasn't changed by 2138.

What the fuck is her problem? Sebas saves a girl who was raped to hell and back, then this bitch smiles because she wants to rape her too, but is upset with Sebas for compromising the mission when she realizes he just wants to save her and didn't bring her back to play with?

I'm more concerned about what will happen to the Holy Kingdom. If Ainz "dies" to Jaldabaoth that pretty much means the destruction and full genocide of a country. There will hardly be anything left to conquer afterwards, other than a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Does Ainz really want to take over a nation where 90% of population was starved and tortured to death? That will only serve to spread the notion that the Sorcered Kingdom failed to give aid.

Yeah, I'm thinking Renner might be the only one who will actually spot how out of his depth Ainz is sometimes.
The only real threat to Nazarcik has always been itself. Only internal strife within Nazarick would be capable of doing lasting damage to it which I think is being set up in a few possible directions. Albedo's Shenanigans with wanting to kill off any other players found against Ainz' wishes. Renner as stated above, especially if she gets roped into Albedo's group which could give her a lot of access to Nazarick. There's the possibility of some fallout with demiurge when Ainz inevitably discovers the true nature of his farms - Maybe he wont care or maybe it will be enough of a shock to bypass his Lich nature. Problems stemming from all of those could all end up happening at once.
And then there's always the risk of that motherfucking Penguin.

>smiles because she wants to rape her too
It's animeonly thing.
Sebas is compromising the military operation by taking unnecessary risks and he is not reporting this fact to his direct superiors.

>If Ainz "dies" to Jaldabaoth that pretty much means the destruction and full genocide of a country.
By what logic?

>speedwatching
She's mad about Sebas not reporting his cocksleeve to Ainz.

Because like Ainz she is also paranoid and follows his orders very seriously. Leaking information is a very big deal that's why Ainz always says that no matter how little the threat always deal with it with the highest priority.

Is she going to become doppelganger just so that she can keep Climb inside herself forever?

How do I make Climb look at me this way lads?

>Renner might be the only one who will actually spot how out of his depth Ainz is sometimes
I think that Albedo already knows.

Kill Renner and wear her skin.