Would you be her friend?

Would you be her friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/25198/26f0533257/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

if she wanted to. I don't go out of my way taking the initiative to befriend people as I don't feel like I have much to offer as a person

Of course. I would protect her from all bullying.
Also this movie was just really sad.

At that age ? No, I would try at first and then after being annoyed by her slow reading and busywork I'd join the bullies.
Let us not pretend we'd be any different that's how every kid works, there's a reason you have special classes and support teachers.

Only if Ueno can be my girlfriend.

Have you considered killing yourself?

With the exception of the funfair it was basically just sad scene after sad scene after sad scene. By the end we'd seen just about every character break down in tears over some sad thing or another and I was started to second guess why I decided to watch this. I still finished it and am considering buying the DVD because I did like it, but I thought it got a bit heavy-handed with the sadness at some points. Would make an excellent teaching tool though, both as an anti- bullying piece and suicide prevention.

I'd much rather be friends with Ueno (JS)

we had a blind girl at our school - too small a town to have special support teachers more than once a week. nobody acted like that towards her.

not all gradeschools are filled with complete monsters - we don't all live in "my entire social life is how I can work my children harder than yours" land or "fuck y'all I gots mine of America"

I don't need any friends.

Short answer: No
I'd probably avoid her and react passively to any contact she'd make, not in a mean way but in the not really interested way.

I guess good parents makes a world of difference, we had two kids in our grade school, one with a slight mental retardation and the other with a more pronounced one.
It was so fucking annoying having to bear through both of their slow readings and stuttering talking everytime, the hatred for them was real.
But then again it was south italy and we're basically half niggers so the lack of empathy might be in the blood.

He probably grew up in a city. City kids and to an extent people in general are inhuman.

This, basically. Rather than I be her friend, the real question would be if she would be mine.

Not a day goes by, really.

We had one kid in our class for just one year (he got held back twice then dropped out at 15) where, the guy was so dirt-poor any of us would've felt bad for it... except for his personality which made us all feel he fucking deserved it.
Basically his mother was the worst stereotypes of people on welfare - on the morning of the last day of the month (when they got next month's check) she'd line up at the bank then immediately hit the booze-shop down the road. Their subsidized housing was beyond "a mess".

So why did we all hate him?
Son of a bitch wasn't just dirty, he was lazy to boot. Guy would let fruits and bread rot in his desk and locker, and more than once refused to share his tub of margarine with his little brother and sister - yes, you fucking heard me. that for the three of them for a week and one of those little breads each in the plastic wrap you get with the soups at restaurants was their fucking school lunch, and that son of a bitch wouldn't even let the two younger kids (one was in my sister's class, one smaller still) get some fucking generic-brand margarine so he could have an extra spoon or two of it each day. If you're wondering while CPS never intervened, it's because there weren't really any 'foster homes' in the area, and the only alternative guardian was their father. Their father was a pretty reasonable guy and wanted to take care of them, but he wasn't allowed near them at all because the divorce had been from his adultery (who wouldn't leave that crackwhore for anything else?)

Well, karma eventually intervened, but it was pretty sickening for a long time.

>Well, karma eventually intervened, but it was pretty sickening for a long time.
Mom got in a drunk accident and died leaving the kids to the dad ?

Same

I'm too lazy to learn sign language so no

Yes, and then I would tickle her so she makes some funny laughing noises in front of everyone.

This. All sign languages are for some reason different, even british and americans can't talk to each other, so learning a language with such a tiny userbase just for one person is a bit overkill.

You're a shitty friend, user

I'd rather beat her into a pulp and then kill her. She stole my Shouya.

Best girl or best girl?

Same here

sure

yes we need to protecc her

kek, the fact that you were a disgusting monster as a kid doesn't mean everyone was like that

Just make sure this is not an excuse because you're afraid of talking to people

Actual best girl right here.

This

No, I already have my own shit to deal with.

what a fucking dyke

That's a boy.

If I were that age? No.
I was a shit kid that didn't get along with anybody. I doubt I would've gotten along with a deaf girl.

No? Have any of you even go to school, if you are not the bully, you are the one being bullied, if you take the wrong side you will end up regretting all your life anyways.

>had a hearing impaired dude in our class at school
>he was a weirdo and was bullied
>his hearing aid was called "ear motor"
>the class bully broke it and it became an incident
>he said out loud in front of our class that me and my group of friends (me and two other losers) were the only ones who didn't bully him

Great doujin, gave the series the ending it deserved

>if you are not the bully, you are the one being bullied, if you take the wrong side you will end up regretting all your life anyways.
This only applies if you were a child. People don't mess with you in high school if you have good friends and confidence. Goes the other way around too.

Even if you're correct that doesn't mean you're right

?? there were a few bullies and a few who were being bullied and everyone else was in the middle just being a normal student

Well user, she was in elementary school. Also, it heavily depends, there are tons of shitty public high schools filled with delinquents

>public high schools
you're thinking from an American perspective

Why didn't the movie had a kiss or something at the end? Fucking Japan, I swear to fucking God.

>everyone else was in the middle just being a normal student
Yes, like pic related who was totally not an accomplice

Well yeah, though this user is right too Way to miss the point.

>there are tons of shitty public high schools filled with delinquents
And I graduated from one of these schools. They don't mess with you if you got friends to back you up and you stay away from the gang bullshit.
It also helps if you're a student athlete.

Probably not.
I was a little piece of shit as a kid.

But user, you're basically admitting that they would mess with you if you didn't have those requirements

I wasn't like that as a kid at all. We had a kid with down's syndrome in our class and I specifically remember thinking it was innhumanly cruel how the other kids teased him. I didn't think those exact words because I was a stupid kid, but that was the general feeling I had.

going to be completely honest, at that age group probably not, most people don't realize but they were likely bullies when they were younger especially yougins

Yes but if she was ugly I wouldn’t

It’s inhumanely cruel to a put a downie in the same vicinity of regular students especially for the normal students. We used to have a downie that would scream in class and cut farts in the middle of lessons and it was fucking annoying

see

And to be fair, you should meet those requirements in high school. I understand you have those difficulties as a child, I was bullied also.
But I made some friends along the way and worked on myself by playing sports. You have to put in some effort if you don't want people messing with you.

>gang bullshit
>need allies to protect you from potentially being a victim

Thats not a school; thats called a prison in a third world country full of brown people

Normalfaggiest shit I’ve ever read on here

>gang bullshit
wew lad what 3rd world country did you graduate in?

He didn't scream in class. He didn't bother the other students at all. There was absolutely nothing cruel about including him.

You can tell which anons in this thread are american by how sociopathic their posts are.

The 3rd world country of the USA. A lot of kids in my alma mater thought they were hot shit by joining/forming gangs. I hear it's a lot safer now though.

Great, more school shootings in the making.

tru

You need to lurk more then.

Yeah like the ones who share the same classroom with Down’s syndrome people because they’re so bad at math and go to school with Mexican and African street gangs

It depends. Does she like anime or games?

Yeah sure Chad tell me more about the football team and all of the friends you made

Let someone else tell you. My post was mild compared to the normalfag shit posted on this mongolian noodle-crafting board.

He's right tho

yeah shure y not

Best imouto.

>not knowing tomboys are the best girls
I pity you.

hands down

Then how are you gonna talk to her?

Don't think like that user. Just because you might not change someones life or be the most important person in their life by being their friend, doesn't mean you can't add anything to someones life. Yes there are some people who won't share interests/hobbies or sense of humour, but I would be amazed if there is noone who would interested in what you like and sharing experiences with you. There's 7 billion people in the world, don't go into every interaction with the pre-conception that you have nothing to offer, because that's bullshit.

This movie left me wanting a Shouko gf. She's cute and chill (after managing her depression), just needs some compatible interests. The movie focused a lot on her problems so we don't really see her hobbies or anything like that.

exhentai.org/g/25198/26f0533257/

with her notebook

Dropped it like 10 minutes in. Couldnt stand it. Too much maked-up drama.

I would bully that cunt and all other characters in this movie into suicide.

Not only have I nothing to offer, I detract from people's lives. Tired of being destructive.

Almost same here. Watching this 15 min introduction took me more than 30min because it was so foreced drama that I had to stop watching for some time. The rest of movie was fine, ending was a bit dissapointing.

are you retarded?

How is bullying not real? What kind of retarded fags are you?

Yeah I'm sure it's totally common to elaborately bully adorable deaf girls. It's unrealistic as fuck and manipulative by design. Still enjoyed the hell out of it, the melodrama is just clearly over the top.

Where did I say it's not real? It was just so weird how they throwed her there without any support.

If that will lead me to Ueno, then being Ueno's friend and later being her boyfriend, sure.

That's literally how bullying works, everyone turn a blind eye until shit hits the fan. Nothing they did to Shoko was unrealistic considering they didn't even physically attack her, just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Why is Sup Forums so sceptical about other problems yet they really care about bullying? Is there something you anons want to tell?

The guy who adapted it didn't like romance apparently since he cut nearly all of it out of the movie.

>used to bully people in school
>ended up becoming a depressed dropout and miserable nonfunctional train wreck that has to fall back on escaping reality 24/7 to hide from the guilt
>move across the world
>watch koe no katachi
>cant go back or find the people i used to hurt to do the right thing
>guilt eating up inside out

>used to bully people in school
kys, Im not gonna forgive you no matter what you do

The guy who adapted it is a fucking retard and ruined what could have been a 10/10 movie.

>"the guy who adapted it"
>the manga ever having romance
>cant even see how well directed this shit is
(you)

Same.

How can people watch this moe shit? It's so god damn boring

>the manga ever having romance
Even if it didn't, it's an adaptation, so they should have fixed that garbage to make a proper compelling ending.

Not everybody is dead inside, dude.

is she ok