Isekais didn't do nothing

Discuss. Also goblins are the good guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_Otherworld
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Zhuangzi
youtube.com/watch?v=47Yxa9IeJEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Goblin A was a true patriot.
F

Is there an older isekai than Alice in Wonderland?

I hope this isn't completely 'demons din du nuffin'

Probably some japan myth? I dunno. Vahalla in nordic myths might be considered an isekai. Or maybe the land of the Fae in shakespere's plays, which are in turn inspired by Celtic myths.

Several of the old myths. Besides the obvious-to-western-world ones like the greek underworld, there were heroes thrown into epic cosmic wars like in the Hindu and Sumerian epics.
They didn't have quite as huge a view of the planet as we do now back then, so it's small-scale compared to alternate realities with intersecting fixed-points in parallel timelines like we write stories with today, but, within the context of their times, it was entire other earths and universes they were speaking of.

So that's who we blame then?

There's a famous Chinese story about a man who ended up daydreaming his entire life with a different job occupation in some city, only to wake up and realize it was just a daydream.

Forgot the name, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_Otherworld

Any mythology that involves stuff like spirited away was their version of the Isekai Truck.

The Illiad has parts that could be described as Isekai, which also shares a lot of similarities with the Momotarou story in Japanese folklore.

Does Hollow Earth really count? It's the same world really isn't it, like Journey to the Center of the Earth.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Zhuangzi

What the fuck am I reading

It's a a dick.

Nah that's an udder.

>Because I Reincarnated as a Succubus, I'll Squeeze Out Milk
why

>Because Writing Light Novels is Easy Money, I'll Shit Out a Generic Premise And Tell The Synopsis Through The Title

What's The Wizard Raised Through TRPG is Still the Strongest in the Other World's system based on?

The human imagination, yes.
That's what came up with these ideas of other worlds, of other realities, the concept of things being different in various ways in other places - whether that's the entities inhabiting it or the very laws of the universe themselves.

Through imagination, combined with the human drive to obtain moneys and pussies, we invented explanations for why an area as big as what to the primitive locals was their known world got flooded, why Utnapishtim built a boat and put as many animals as he could on there to try and escape a flood until he ended up beached on a mountain, why volcanoes, why Osiris and tons of others rose again after being killed, why if you wanted to take your lover back from death you had to go down there and get her yourself, and why thunderbolt and lightning, very very frightening, me.

>why if you wanted to take your lover back from death you had to go down there and get her yourself
What if I want my 2D waifu? Where do I need to go?

Translations when?

Over the ocean, and past the dragon gods.
Your Waifu awaits in Akiba

Is she really there though? She's not very popular.

whats the source search doesn't show anything.

don't worry.

Goodbye Isekai Tensei

It's a bit hard to tell but she seems to have terrible trigger discipline

youtube.com/watch?v=47Yxa9IeJEc

The story is called Kantan with Rosei as protagonist.

Why would she have good trigger discipline? Her world wouldn't have guns.

I don't think she's stable enough to care much about that.

Anybody read Lime Odyssey? Just got a huge update. It ain't your typical isekai either.

would you a slave granny?

New chapters out?!

first I even heard of it

dog>granny>gecko

just one, for a total of two

>status windows
>rpg skills and mechanics

droped at chapter 2

plus it just looks like another bland "bad guys vs good guys", with the gimmick this time being the bad guys are the humans and the good guys the monsters who dindu nuffin

Solid Goblin?! I thought you died!

Sauce plz senpai.

So he actually daydreamed an entire lifetime? That is pretty cool, when you wake up you can say you already lived a life but now can live another one.

it's a flashback, he died

At least they still are in the base world?

yeah

also, all the female monsters look human, and all the male monsters are actual monsters

Well, we don't really know really anything about the world yet. For all we know, the monsters want to keep the hero here so that he can't interrupt their baby eating buffet.
Unless getting run over by a truck also makes you hate furries (which it might do), the monsters wouldn't need to expand that much effort to keep the hero alive after they have figured out that he doesn't hate them.

Well, as long stuff happens in the modern world and MC is still genre savvy about cliches, i don't care about over rpg mechanics.

He'll be back. I can feel it in my bones.

Lwhy is this prin...i mean queen so crazy?

Yeah I get the feeling there's probably some brainwashing or slave-collars involved in (or immediately after) the summoning/reincarnation deal. She's clearly not planning on waiting for him to grow up another 15-16 years after he's reborn after all.

She is obviously crazy, it doesn't matter.

maybe he got isekai'd to his original world, but as a human

bonus point if he has skills collection skill and start a human tribe settlement in some forest, and proceed to notrape shitloads of monster girls he made slave thanks to mindbreak drugs

Well, if you think about it...
He did TECHNICALLY just get Truck-Kun'd

Fuck yoy
>GS got an anime before fucking RE:Monster
Gobs always lose.

>maybe he got isekai'd to his original world
This is a good idea
>proceed to notrape shitloads
This is a bad idea

are there any isekai where the protagonist is a cute high level healslut transported to a low-fantasy setting?

Re:Monster is tripe.

Now that batoto is dead, where i can read this?

kissmanga?

there is actually, can't remember the name at the moment

You are baiting people into talking about the time traveling buttrapee, aren't you?

Enjoy the malware.

don't know, I read on the scan group site

is kissmanga an acceptable site?

is it any good?

That's literally every site nowadays

you called?
回復術士のやり直し

Black Healer.

wat

Dem Goblin bots are at it again, stop spreading fake news.

Mangadex and don't mind the ugly layout give the site developers time to get things going.

See Having been raped and tortured for his magical semen, he attains ability to travel thro time.
His plan: get raped and tortured again, except this time intentionally.

I confess that I really want a straight up healer protagonist; not like Tanaka where the dude can survive even decapitation or has super powerful fireballs because of video game mechanics: just straight up healing.

>Most, if not all of the isekai MC use sword
Being a spearfag is suffering.

For significantly shorter, and with xp-drain.
He WAS basically so underleveled to begin with when they first showed up that that any soldier or knight at all could just kill him to cause new hero to appear somewhere.

What he didn't think through too well was how if he'd just let himself "be convinced" to keep healing the first time instead he could probably have done roughly the same without all those guys sucking him off and occasionally assfucking him.
But then someone blinded by rage rarely thinks things through QUITE as effectively.

One that kills people by empowering the the micro-organisms present in their bodies or one that just hangs around and chants cure minor wounds while his party handles everything else?

We haven't really had much of a traveling healer. Shield Hero did that for a while, but that was more like a traveling Sue. Mr. is kinda sorta pure healing, but not really. There's that using healing magic the wrong way guy who's been forced into a muscle wizard build, who is ironically the MOST healer-type protagonist.

I like polearms, crossbows, sure I like guns too but there's plenty of gun users in isekai. You never see anyone choose a Guisarme-Voulge or Tonfas or the like.

>dwarf is the same size as a human
dropped

>no poleaxes, no halberds, no twinblades, no mace, no hammer, no morning star, no axe, no whip
being a diversityfag is suffering

>Having been raped and tortured for his magical semen
how do someone even ejaculate in such circumstances? is he a masochist?

Imagine Overlord, only instead of being a sick ass lich with 9001 ways to kill and maim people, the protag is the only person who can cast high level healing spells and resurrect people, but has to hide the fact that they have no offensive capabilities.

Anti Isekai series when? I want a story where there's a group dedicated to killing all these mongoloid looking beings that keep popping up in their world. The final boss would be the Japanese Truck.

Shield + warhammer > everything else

>The Life and Strange Surprizing Adventures of Robinson Crusoe, Of York, Mariner: Who lived Eight and Twenty Years, all alone in an un-inhabited Island on the Coast of America, near the Mouth of the Great River of Oroonoque; Having been cast on Shore by Shipwreck, wherein all the Men perished but himself. With An Account how he was at last as strangely deliver'd by Pyrates.
It's work though. Of course novels with long titles that tell whole synopsis through it never end up in top charts, but they sill make some money, otherwise they wouldn't be sold.

you have to go to obscure LNs for that.

chinese stuff likes to go all spears, throwing knives, and all sorts of wacky shit

>most isekai MCs have fucking item boxes or some other dimensional storage that negates the main advantage of swords over longer weapons (ease of carrying)
>they still insist on swords

It's common knowledge that if you just smash that prostate, healers come in buckets

I hate swords so fucking much

Fuck off Archer.

>whip
Not MC but I remember her main weapon being a whip.

so what do all the dudes do with the magic semen after acquiring it?

but he loves them user

Drink it, apparently
Or possibly shove it up their own ass, because it's more effective that way

He hates himself, and he is a sword. Ergo, he hates swords.

There's one or two MCs that use spears or halberds but a lot of the time it's some magic item they'll never use again once they get the better sword ten chapters from now.

>healing skill has several variations that allow him to instakill and collect skills

this is quite stupid, to be desu

he just hates his younger self

The Faraway Paladin's MC uses a polearm as his primary armament, his sword is an emergency sidearm of last resort.

It has to get into the body. And apparently if it's not in a pussy it's like a 1% chance of giving you the +1level-max.
Has to be a full load too apparently, so it takes a few hours between shots. Wolf-girl increased her level limit by 3 the first night he got her.