All due respect, you got no fucking idea what it's like to be squad leader...

All due respect, you got no fucking idea what it's like to be squad leader. Every decision you make affects every facet of every other fucking thing. It's too much to deal with almost. And in the end you're completely alone with it all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJP_IOGwY58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that why she does jack shit in terms of being a squad leader?

As if you could do better.

I would be 10, no, 20 times better.

>implying you wouldn't be sent home like naomi

Only if Papa got jealous of my gigantic peepee

t. dicklet

That's what Nana tells you to make you feel better.

I watched an episode of Franxx and hated just about everything I saw except the character designs, but I have to admit, I felt bad for Strawberry #1

it's probably because she felt the entire episode struggling with her stifled romantic feelings for a dumbass harem protag-esque knucklehead, and then engaged in life or death battle, along with being drawn so expressively, but rarely do I find myself feeling such sympathy for anime babes

I think we can all agree that most people on Sup Forums are model parasites.

Ichigo has been a pretty good leader though. She does pull everyone together when necessary, despite the entire team having apparently been trained wrong as a joke.

It's the osananajimi thing where the girl doesn't make moves because she's expecting her boy to stay close and available for the next decade, then another girl with brighter plumage arrives from space and ruins everything. If the osananajimi had reasonable suspicion that magical girlfriends ate MC-kuns.

Ichigo shut up and get the fuck out. I'm gonna go ride with my darling now

>implying men aren't inherently better at leadership than women

>implying user isn't a little girl

Ey Ichigo. No disraspect. I was just sayin.

When is Zero Two going to take over as the new squad leader?

Her cuck partner is literally a better leader than she is. She's a cheerleader at best. She has absolutely no ability to think on her feet, cope with stressful situations, or remove her emotions from the equation. Ichigo is a garbage leader, a shitty character, and I cannot fucking wait until this show finally moves on from her pointless drama bullshit so she can stop dominating every Darling thread.

When does the age of Miku begin?

Because she is
A: a woman,a teenage girl going through puberty at that
B: desperately wants Hiro's cock to the point of nearly the death of the entire squad
C: has no leadership abilities,authority of commanding presence

All due respect, Goro got no fucking idea what it's like to be squad leader. Every decision you make affects every facet of every other fucking thing. It's too much to deal with almost. And in the end you're completely alone with it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=tJP_IOGwY58

Delete this.