Boruto

How come no one gives a shit about this arc?
Sure it's boring at times but atleast it's not the shitshow that was the mist arc

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67398760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because ryogi and shikadai aren't interesting

>Sure it's boring
Well there you got your answer. People liked Naruto for the edge and homolust. Boruto looks like it was made in CGI

Oh right, this thing exists...

Yeah, the Mist arc was just bad, but every other arc has been from decent to good

friendly reminder that the salad is a slut

Episode had pretty good writing, direction and storyboard. Overall, I found it a very enjoyable episode.

Next week we're getting the usual Huang - Fujisawa and Eri Taguchi sakuga fest, so look foward to that.

which daimyo do you think will fall to a commie revolution?

Big Brother saved this episode for me

when will Shikadai confess to Ryogi?

Holy shit sp is full on shipping. Sumires team is hanabis and saradas is konohamaru. Who will win the boritobowl is up in the air.

I'm gonna need prove of that, user.

>Boring, empty plot
>Lame fights
>Generic music
>No shipping

Naruto is like 1984 but benevolent

Borefest. Should have focused on salad's nightly adventures, or sol comedy in the worst case.

SoL is the high point of Boruto

cgi would be a step up. this is fucking dire.

>i loved naruto nii-san

Not a problem with the arc, the anime as a whole is shit.

So Hanabi is the teacher of sumires team? Thats weird

nobody cares becouse its the same as Naruto just with "new" characters like Boruto

very original...........

You mean "hot".

Looks like my prediction was right then. Hopefully the next arc is centered on Sumire's squad, since Chunin exams don't begin until April.

Hanabi will teach Sumire and the other girls how to play with Bort's dick.

Useless police fucking killed it for me

Will there ever be an arc focusing on two random civillians realizing this and subsequently trying to escape from Kohona?

That fact you people mean this when it's actively killing Boruto is infuriating.

>boruto
people cares in the first place? how it's doing in japan?

>how it's doing in japan?
Awful.

Sauce?

Random

Sasuke is made for suffering!

>April
Come ON!

hopefully never. That's gay.

SoL stands for what?

Shika is bi

Has Shikadai even shown interest in girls or shown emotional investment in them?

Lurk more

Slice of life. Basically regular day shit

>There are real life people who think SoL is a good element for SHOUNEN.

i'm sorry that not every single episode has a huge fight scene for your ADD having ass. It's called character development and world building. I wouldn't want to watch an anime that only had fights every single episode.

>It's called character development and world building
YOU KEEP CALLING IT THAT WHEN NONE OF THAT IS HAPPENING, FAGGOT

Dunno about the anime, but honestly the manga is doing decently considering it's a monthly series in a weekly magazine with not so great art and with a majority of the plot so far being a re-adaptation of the Boruto movie as well as an arc about Trading cards. Boruto manga sold 1,195,541 in 2017 with only 2 volumes that year, compared to the weekly manga that might get roughly the same amount of sales per volume but get 5 volumes a year instead of 2.

lol what? Just from this episode alone:
>Shikadai started taking action and actually giving a shit
>stopped just being lazy
>Normal people are getting annoyed with the way things are
>the role of a ninja is changing

Brainlet edgefag Narutards need to leave

Did name fag disappear?

Late april at that user. We still need the 2 episode Sumire mini arc that shows why she became what she becomes in the manga.

How about you not talk about it before you ruin things?

How ninjas doing actual ninja shit involving espionage and counter espionage bad? I like this arc so far because it's not another dragon Ball super fight

Hanabae will seduce Konohamaru and put Sumire vs Sarada

>Borutards

Boruto is literally his father
Sarad is possibly the worst character in the show
And the third faggot's personality is that he has no personality

No shit no one wants to watch this shit

This episode also pretty much confirmed iwabe=kawaki

>"Hey you know what people would love to see in Boruto?"
>No what?
>"For the kid to have a terrible relationship with his father. Isn't that what the fans waited for and wanted?

Chickendays, that's why.

why do you say that?

>We are truly...
>...Borufest

Metal telling him that a ninjas orders are absolute and that he can't do anything about it.

>hear more Naruto shit is coming out
>everyone keeps calling it Boruto
>think it's a funny play on 'Naruto
' and 'Boring'
>mfw it's actually the name
>mfw it's boring as hell

What’s happening in the plot right now? The monthly manga is pretty much dead (monthly vs weekly anime, yeah right), so the anime fucks off to different direction, the question is, which direction?

>so the anime fucks off to different direction,
It doesn't, the anime is heading exactly where the manga is going.

kids do random shit and Naruto randomly appears and Boruto continues to be an annoying little shit who doesn't appreciate his dad

Boys can't love other boys, user

Fuck off. Battle shounen needs SoL. Anyone who’s ever written a story knows that you need to help the audience cool down from the emotional highs of crazy shit happens. It’s mentally exhausting to experience 24/7 battle and insanity. It’s like if a girl just attacked the tip of your cock for the whole blowjob instead of licking the shaft & sucking the balls for a while to prevent overstimulation. It’s why the Jaws soundtrack has that lighthearted music playing in between shark attacks. Or why action films always have a quiet drama or comedy scene before the epic battle.

I agree with you entirely but
>It’s like if a girl just attacked the tip of your cock for the whole blowjob
That sounds like the ideal blowjob.

I liked the initial premise of how the Byakuya Gang is doing all of these noble things such as stealing diamonds to pay for poor peoples' water wells. When Ryogi was out there telling Boruto how he was able to save a remote village from hardship through his actions, Boruto realized that not everything about this incident is black-or-white. The BG isn't entirely good or evil.

I wanted to see more of that. But then the BG does more questionable shit like stealing a scroll just so they can make money off of it, and putting people under genjutsu to force them to protest for them.

I wanted to see BG continue to do noble stuff so that we can get that struggle between the ninja system and the civilians that don't really benefit from it.

We got the Shikadai refusing to act because he doesn't want to arrest his new friend, but I wanted more characters doubting whether they should take on BG or not.

imagine the BG was actually good and noble and had no selfish desires to just make money. Do you guys support the whole noble thieves thing? Or is stealing stealing?

>Boruto is literally his father
Not really. Their personalities aren't entirely the same. Naruto is a lot more earnest and ambitious than Boruto is. Naruto is willing to go through the hard work because he wants people to recognize him for who he is, and not for the fox inside of him. He pulled pranks because he couldn't get the attention that he craved. Boruto pulls pranks because he is a rebel and hates his daddy for not being there for him. Boruto wants to fuck around and prove that he is the greatest without doing any work.

Boruto only starts to act more like his father after the movie.

Boruto is garbage in general and anyone who disagrees is retarded.

Yeah, the BG gang continuing to commit crimes for the benefit of themselves really undermines the high ground they have. Shame though, I would love an arc where Kohona is the villain, or at least very morally dark grey, and their cop-out at the end

It honestly depends on how they use the money to benefit civillians. If the BG simply gives the stolen money to civilians, then they are in the wrong since they are not redeeming themselves by not solving the core of the problem, the discrepancy between Shinobi and civillians. If the BG used the money to set up chakra education programs for civillians, then they have redeemed themselves by solving the core problem

it doesn't undermine any high ground they had beause they never had any high ground. It was obvious from the beginning they were bad guys stealing for selfish reasons and just tricking people into supporting them

they fixed that 1 water wheel. Was that good enough? They took from a loan shark and gave it back to the people he took ti from.

It is easy to consider a crime justifiable until you are the one targeted. the whole "POOR = GOOD" and "RICH = EVIL" just shows a complete lack of understanding of what good and evil actually is.

Let's put it this way, You take all the money from the Joestars and give to Darius Brando, is that a just act just because you took from the rich and gave to the poor? Isn't it a injust act because Joestars would use to help people while Darius would drink it away and therefore taking money from someone charitable to someone selfish?

The second you start simplifying things to large groups like POOR and RICH and shit like that you dull out nuances of the individuals in those groups.

I kinda like Bort because he is basically the opposite of early Nardo, talented, spoiled and born into status with a loving family but completely lacking in ambition.

lmao the hidden mist arc was pretty great imo...

The village overcompensating with their tourism due to their dark history was realistic and slice of life; some decent character development and honey for the future (Iwabe's past, and the honey being Yaguras grandson being indebted to Boruto chan).

Admit it. Y'all hated it ONLY because fox daddy wasn't in it.
Because I wanna say, me too.

As for the current arc. I love everything about it, and edgefags begone.
The thieves and the scroll are both golden. Shikadai changing is golden.
Naruto as always is golden.
The neutralization of the research dude (from being a scumbag in the movie) is golden.
The life lesson that isn't too complicated for children, but also not too idealized rainbow smack for adults.

This arc is literally Robin Hood with Naruto. Fuck you guys.

On paper the mist arc isn't bad but that flip flopping bitch kagura ruined everything.
I hope he dies.

>Hanabi is Sumire's sensei

Great! Now Sumire starting a little/big sis relationship with Himawari, helping out Hinata and Hanabi seeing her big sister in Sumire (including her crush) and then it's perfect.

remind me what's iwabe's past because I already forgot. Was he from the Mist village or something?

>On paper the mist arc isn't bad
Is that a pun about how it was better in the novel?

Great! now go write a tumblr post about it

Is academy Boruto on the same level as academy Sasuke? Both were top of their class in most things and were already skilled ninjas. What about genin Boruto vs genin Sasuke?

I don't want to compare him to naruto because Naruto has the trump card 9 tails fox so he wins. Sasuke was just a normal prodigy ninja like Boruto.

Nagato was right.

elaborate

Power Lever shit? I think Bort is above Academy Sauce in some respects, but the real deal is that Sauce had his fire skills while Bort is only just strating to dip into his own elemental shit, in the other regards Bort actually seems to be better, but that is partly because Shadow Clones are fucking overpowered.

And technically Sauce is "Genin" through the entirety of Naruto, so he is obviously better then anything Bort got so far because Eyehax.

Hanabi must've been a shitty sensei if Sumire quits being a ninja.

giving a shit ... about naruto ??

>being this mad

They never said Hanabi’s her sensei, nor did Sumire say she quit being a ninja

The latter yeah but for the former her standing behind Team 15 like the other sensei while the other Jonin stand in front of all the teams implies she is their sensei.

Boruto knew 3 chakra natures before graduating

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67398760

>only three drawings this time

What happened

I could buy it if she wasn’t wearing that outfit

S O O N
O
O
N

Hanabi, Namida, and Wasabi are finished.

>Filler arcs where everyone can see what's coming form a 1000 miles away
Surefire way to make people dislike anything

why do you say that?

FUCKING MIST SHITS!

What are the chances he whips his whip down towards earth and it ends up killing both of Sumires teamates thus showing us why Sumire does what she does in the manga?
I think its a strong possibility and would also give Sumire a reason to hate the Otsutsuki and stay entrenched in the story. Eventually she finds this Otsutsuki and kills him.

Please don't kill Namida and her Pussy... errr, Wasabi.

Lets play a game we guess who ends up turning into Kawaki.
Pick one

Shikadai
Denki
Iwabe
Kagura
Gaaras son, the good one
Himawari
Sarada
Mini Kakashi

Or he's the future son of Boruto and Sarada who traveled through time.
Pick wisely