Violet Evergarden

Ep 7: 2h 45m

Other urls found in this thread:

aqstream.com/jp/tmx/Tokyo-MX
dsgstng.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw i'm the only one on Sup Forums who likes this show

I'm glad that not many people like this show. It just means less eyes on my wife, Violet.

excuse me, that's my wife you're talking about

According to a poll 75% of Sup Forums either loves or likes the show.

Go get your brain measured.

Today:

>It just wasn’t proper to let a girl sit around in wet clothes, even if she were mechanical. Having figured she’d need something to change into, Oscar picked up one of his own bathrobes, which he thought reasonably clean, and headed toward the bathroom. It had been so long since he’d had anyone else in the house using the bath that to knock on the door completely slipped his mind. He walked right in to find her not yet changed.
>“A-ah, s-so…rr…y? Huh?”
>Oscar was so overwhelmed he could hardly find words.
>“What on earth?!”
>The image of the naked woman coursed through Oscar’s eyes. She was far more captivating, far more beautiful than any of the Renaissance nudes.
>Drips fell anew from her golden locks, these of bathwater. Her eyes sparkled that perfect blue which no brush would ever capture.
>Below them, her full lips, her delicate neck, her prominent collarbone, her round breasts, the feminine curves of her figure. In contrast, the artificial arms that extended from shoulder to fingertip on both sides of her body seemed alien, as if they’d just been stuck on.
>Though covered in scars, every inch aside from those arms was clearly of flesh and blood.
>Every soft swell of her body told the story. This was no automaton, no doll–this was a human being. In the utter shock of his shattered beliefs, Oscar found his eyes scanning her naked form again and again.
>“Sir.”
>Violet's tone was harsh. Oscar, who had until now stood frozen in surprise with those eyes locked on her form, finally seemed to grasp the entirety of the situation he’d put himself in.
>“Ahhh! Aaaaaaaaahhhh! AaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaahhh!”
>Ironically, after all this, the only scream to be heard came from Oscar himself.
>After all but emptying his lungs with the scream, Oscar, both red in the face and seemingly half to tears, demanded of Violet, “You were human all along?”

Well it doesn't show, as most VEG threads die before hitting bump limit and the ones that do are mostly shitpost and criticism.

Gilbert is going to come back and fuck your wife Violet on screen.

But I am Gilbert?

reminder that this body belongs on a 14 year old

Prime age

Is it too hard for people to understand that Violet only thinks she's 14?

Nice tits

The doll you hired has arrived.

By FranXXcuck crossboarders

2hrs until new ep dsgstng.com

I think it's time kyoani blesses us with beach episode.

Violet will have a nude scene in this episode.

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

The show isn't amazing, but it has been getting pretty good with its standalone stories.The shitposting is a bit too rich for me though.

2 hours

why can't we be friends

Why does Violet and 02 keep getting paired up?

Best girls of the season.

1h 30m

>tfw no one on Sup Forums likes this show

AXE WHEN LNFAGS I can wait no longer

She might not even have the axe in the show

Fuck off

Axe got axed from anime. It was too dumb even in LN.

Should've use the netflix budget for Fullmetal Panic instead.

>Netflix budget
>making anime out of ip they don't own
Are you retarded btw?

They have free reign over the budget, and Fullmetal Panic should be around the corner anyway. This story really doesn't deserve that amount of budget.

1 hour

Wait, Netflix is funding s3 of FMP?

Netflix is funding kyoani to be exact.

>netflix budget
What? Netflix isn't even on the production committee.

But Xebec is doing the production?

Basically it means Netflix is giving kyoani money for exclusive streaming of VEG on their site without actually supervising the production. Kyoani can save the money as the budget for the next FMP anime.

I thought kyoani is the main studio for it?

user, Netflix is not even in the production committee so i don't know where did this Netflix budget thing came from. Netflix just came in the middle of production and threw in money to pick VEG streaming rights through ABC animation selling. By that time production budget was already allocated for the project. You are talking as if Netflix had any influence over the production. Also how the fuck can kyoani adapt an ip that they don't own. That's not how stuff works

KyoAni produced The Second Raid. Xebec is doing the production for Invisible Victory.

>threw in money to pick VEG streaming rights
That is what I am talking about. Trigger was the studio that got netflix money before this iirc and they said that there won't be any financial problem in the short term, which means that they have free reign over those netflix money, and I am sure that kyoani has similar contract.

Trigger wasn't the first.

I am not saying they are the first.

Eh it's not just Netflix. Kyoani gets revenue from multiple streaming services. Since they are on top of production committee they get money from many sources. Now why would kyoani adapt full metal panic when they neither have rights for adaptation nor it's like old times when they would get contracted for producing anime by other big companies who held rights

less than an hour until Violet gets lewd.

>lewd
I am getting my hopes high. This better be true. Btw what kind of lewds can i expect

bathing violet.

Thank you based GodAni for not prostituting your characters

Actually ecchi fanservice can save this anime.

Getting close, make guesses for the episode director

Violet is made for filthy, raw, creampie sex though.

Just a reminder that every episode so far has followed a typical pattern, where a decent episode is always followed by a worse episode, and a shit episode is always followed by a better episode.

Episode 1 = iffy but ok.
Episode 2 = complete dogshit (contender for worst episode in the series)
Episode 3 = leaps and bounds better than the 2nd (even somewhat better than the first) but still had its problems
Episode 4 = garbage again, down there with the 2nd episode
Episode 5 = probably the best episode so far, bar maybe the 3rd
Episode 6 = a big step down from the 5th, although nowhere near as bad as episodes 2 or 4.

The trend has been for the series overall to get ever so gently better, and the next episode (if this pattern holds) should be the first one that is genuinely good. What are you expecting?

Also, stream ETA: 30 minutes.

Violet is surrounded by hot bishies.

30 min

Stopped expecting anything since ep. 4.
I just try the enjoy whatever I can.

So what's this episode going to be about?

Fuck off

Killing catholic nuns while surfing giant axes and jumping from airplanes

Wtf why is there some olympic shit on Tokyo MX, don't tell me that it's going to be delayed like 3-gatsu

More boring shit, off the shelf filters and badly developed unrealistic characters we're supposed to give a shit about.

>unrealistic
Fuck off with you realism

So this is basically a shoujo series right? All the girls Violet meets idolize and befriend her even if they dislike her initially, and all the guys she meets instantly fall in love with her. But she only loves that special someone whose whereabouts and status are unknown.

>anime that men will NEVER understand

That's my cute wife.

she's a cock magnet.

Nah, she will cuck the major with Oscar

Where is the fucking stream???

This. Fucking slut.

>look up the ending to the light novel
>the ending is just the typical open ended ending with zero closure
Why do nip writers constantly pull this shit?

10m

That's why volume 2 exist, is just violet and gilbert getting in a relationship after confessing their love for each other.

Fuck off

Fanservice scene soon brothers.

STREAM??

SOUL CRUSHING episode today?

So how old is she really?

i thought they dont get together.

VIOLET'S GLORIOUS TEEN BODY episode today.

>Has strong emotions like humans

Wait

She's not human?

dolls are sexbots.

what is the point of this series

Is this show really going to be saved by a 14 years old's naked body?
Netflix's normalfag audience will be abaolutely seething

STREAM ANYBODY?

aqstream.com/jp/tmx/Tokyo-MX
Can't find a better stream (I always forget to save the link)

So every fucking doll in this show is a robot?

When the fuck was that stated? Did I miss an episode?

5 min left niggas

So I could see my wife, Violet.

>That's why volume 2 exist, is just violet and gilbert getting in a relationship after confessing their love for each other
But Volume 2 is the ending. Unless you're referring to the side material. Did any of that come out yet?

He confesses to her and tells her he'll wait for her until she fully understands what love is. It's basically left open for interruption.

how did i miss this?

dsgstng.com/

Fuck off

What's the point of any series?

WHAT IS LOVE?

what the FUCK is this airing before violet?