Kimetsu no Yaiba
Dr. Stone
BNHA
We Never Learn
Promised Neverland
Saiki Color (END) - real
Haikyuu!!
BozeBeats
Kishibe Rohan wa Ugokanai Color (One Shot)
Spring Weapon No 1
Act Age
Boruto Color
Hunter X Hunter
Shokugeki no Soma
Hinnomaru's Zumou
Gintama
Yuragi
Robot X LASERBEAM
Lycopene

Issue 14:

Colors: We Never Learn, Kimetsu no Yaiba

ACTUAL NEW ROUND:

14 - Haruto Ikezawa
15 - GFC Winner 2016
16 - Someone actually from Giga

Art looks like Golem Hearts desu

>We Never Learn
damn another one

Do you suppose it could be popularity poll results? I could have sworn they take more time than this though. Then again I'm still not exactly sure how they work.

Pure rankings?

>14 - Haruto Ikezawa
Who's that again?

Is that picture from a new series?
The MC is generic-MC design #5698 but the creature behind him looks like venom fused with migi from parasyte. So im interested.

And: RIP Saiki, if only someone could now translate it fully.

Kimetsu is #1, SO YES! IT IS STROOOONG!!!

MHA is #3, i call PLUS ULTRA PUSH!!

They are supposed to release in april, also there's still like 3 weeks to vote.

>Haruto Ikezawa

I-I liked Mononofu

14 - Haruto Ikezawa: the Kurogane and Mononofu author. You anons should at least remember Mononofu, that shogi 2015 manga which was axed in chapter 30
15. GFC Winner 16 - I'm reading it was something very similar to Sakamoto desu ga. That could be potential Saiki reemplace
16. The Giga guy - OP pic related. ''Tokyoto Tachi Jujutsu Koutou Senmon Gakkou by Akutami Gege, the 3rd manga of that list. It was published on Jump GIGA 2017 with 4 chapters.''

#
#
#
Kurogane was good.
We finally have a milf as heroine in shonen jump yet nips have no taste.

Why did you delete that

Fuck you for reminding me what could have been, Kurogane was pretty great. Why'd it get canned again? Cause the author was mouthing off twitter, yeah?

>14 (05/02): Kantou Grimoarts by Haruto Ikezawa (autor of Kurogane and Mononofu)
>15 (12/02): Tokubetsu Kokkakoumuin Kaizousha Taisakuka Tanaka Seiji by Keiji Amatsuka (Winner of GFC 2016, pic related).
Plot :An administration official gets first place in a contest of mangas and his story just published in the magazine Shonen Jump.

>16 (19/02): Tokyoto Tachi Jujutsu Koutou Senmon Gakkou de Akutami Gege (OP pic related, that manga seems to be already in GIGA with 4 chapters. For some reason, I don't find its plot)

Third manga is this

Why a panda?

>Kimetsuper push no Yaiba
volume 10 release when?

When will the exorxist/demon meme die out. Battle shonens severely need a new setting.

Releases next week, numbers two weeks from now.
Also 100th chapter next week.

When something surpass Ao no Exorcist

Mononofu twintail semen demon was top fap tier also.

sounds interesting
I loved Bakuman and this seems possibly similar

My opinions:

>Mononofu and Kurogane author: well, 3rd try. Horikoshi, Tabata, Ashihara, Komi, etc needed 2-3 tries to get their succesful manga, so I hope that's the case too for Ikezawa. Still, Jump current lineup is pretty solid, so it will be very difficult for it to survive, let's wait.

>GFC Winner 2016: out the 3 new titles, the one with most chances of surviving. Is like Saiki natural sub, and premise looks pretty fun. Gintama also ending very soon increases its chances to surviving since Jump needs new comedies right now.

>Giga new title: Don't know anything about it. Art is...original. It could be axe bait, it could survive and do pretty good. For the moment I think in axe bait.

Man. This all reminds me of Ookubo. The main guy looks like Crona with a different color palette and less eyebags, there's a fucking panda because why not, big tits megane girl, and the obligatory Black Star-lookalike edgy rival. Plus, of course, the Ashura looking thing at the far back.

Better than capeshit. But yeah, there really needs to be a new setting.

It's Sakamoto!

Touma?

I’m going to Super PUSH Kimetsu no Yaiba!

I knew he didn't die!

>An administration official gets first place in a contest of mangas and his story just published in the magazine Shonen Jump
ah, an autobiographical manga

>Haruto Ikezawa (autor of Kurogane and Mononofu)
Is that the guy that bitched about medaka box and called the other wsj series shit? if so fuck him and hope he gets axed again.

>bitched about medaka box
What

>Horikoshi

Hori had bnha started since 2008.

He did nothing wrong.
Most of Jump manga are shit. Nips have bad taste.

Did he?

I’m going to SUPER PUSH this thread!

>bumps own thread because everyone ignores it
fag

Actually it’s because this thread had the correct rankings and the other thread had less than 100 post before it reaches the bump limit.

Is Jump Super Push really a thing?
If it is, then why bother making TOC threads as it does not reflect the Japanese readers' consensus anyway?

Super PUSH is a thing on Sup Forums and there is literally and figuratively nothing wrong with it.

So please read my favorite manga!

>Super PUSH is a thing on Sup Forums

Bump

This was only a year ago

RIP Jump

It gets worse

Much worse

Saiki ending and World Trigger in permanent hiatus would mean that without counting One Piece and HiatusxHiatus, only 2 titles would be pre-2014.

So:
>Haikyuu still has all the tournament where they are out. It looks like the final tournament (like Kuroko no Basket). Still, each game lasts one year, so they can stretch that tournament for 4 more years
>Shokugeki let's hope what happens when this arc ends. We are close to final fights in this arc, manga can end or enter in new arc
>Hinomaru Zumou is still in its first moments of part 2, I think it will last for a while
>Boku no Hero Academia still has a lot of things to do, but didn't Horikoshi say manga was like at 40-50%?

2015 'till now we only know Promised Neverland is at 50% already aka it will end at end 2019-beginning 2020

Is it true we got a glimpse of Kishis new robot samurai manga? Please share pics.

That was the kendo manga right? I thought it was alright, ending was rushed mess like most axed manga. I don't remember any milf though

Neverland anime when?

when was this?

4 years ago

interesting, thanks.

>boring as fuck setting (medieval Nippon but with DEMONS! how many times have we seen that again?)
>bland as fuck protagonist (badass edgy swordsman... but wait a minute, he's actually a good guy deep down and has a heart of gold! So unique!)
>bland as fuck antagonists (literally demons who do shit because they are EVIL, no motivations needed whatsoever)
>bland as fuck artstyle, looks lifeless and flat

MHA is 4th best selling manga of 2017 in Japan and 4th best selling manga on France

Need more Delinquent manga

beelzebub was fucking trash

this, Hungry Marie showed the author's true worth

Hungry Marie was truly shit. My god

I can't believe people were on his dick for that shit. It was supposed to be a comedy and the first chapter bored me to tears.

but his little sister is cute

I said all along he should have just gone with Tiger Dragon Brothers

Nice cover. What's your point?

Hello everyone, I've been lurking for a long time in these threads but now I'd like to make a comment. It's very important and I'm breaking my silence to write it so please listen, user.
While ratings change and series come and go, I have noticed that a constant feature of the WSJ TOC threads is the, and pardon me if this is rude, but the low overall post quality. A lot of people seem to be posting enthusiastic yet uninformed opinions about manga they have either never read, read only the first few chapters of, or read through at such great speeds that they absorbed nothing from it. These posters tend to liken any given new manga to "the new" version of some old, unrelated manga connected only loosely by a theme or a spot in the TOC, if that. These sorts of posters tend to disregard stylistic uniqueness, story, characters, and the soul of what makes a good manga in order to give their poorly thought out opinions of manga and the mangaka who make it. It resembles more a gaggle of adolescent girls than a respectable online community of people who genuinely want to talk about, enjoy, and perhaps even actually read manga.
As such I would like to make formal my protestation against these low-quality posts and exhort you all to stop shitposting abut manga that you dislike based only on their posters, and have more reasonable, productive discussions about the manga you enjoy instead.
Thanks for listening,
Anonymous.

it will cost him dearly, he won't be kissing weekly jump ever again

I could give you all those points except for the last one.

>samon gets axed to make space for new series
>they all suck and don't last
>world trigger still dead
>no new series by samon author yet

ok, dad

>badass edgy swordsman... but wait a minute, he's actually a good guy deep down and has a heart of gold! So unique!
What is with this trend of bitching about manga that you've never read?

Spirit Ghost was the milf I guess.

If Ashihara can recover from an unpopular gag manga serialization than so can he. Numa just needs prep time, is all.

Tracy, what are you doing on Sup Forums?

I really like his art.

The girls are irrelevant. They come and go and none them make it to the main fighting team.
>b-but his sister
Don’t talk to me about that deux ex machina and pet peeve.

It was great until he inflated everyone's hands to disgusting proportions. The one-shot art is much better in that regard.

I agree to both

No I want it now

animation won't meme itself into existence, it takes the sweat and slave labor of unfortunate underpaid Japanese animators, have some patience

that's one thing I don't like about the series the sister have no personality and she don't speak throughout the series

But underpaid animation slaves have no purpose of existence other than to satisfy us western weaboos who watch pirated recordings of the anime they pour their own blood and sweat into, they shouldn't be allowed to eat if that will speed up the Neverland anime process.

Now, that's some heavy duty speed reading, if any reading has been done at all.

>Kimetsu no Yaiba
>Dr. Stone
>BNHA
>We Never Learn
>Promised Neverland
Sweet
>spring weapon that high
very happy

who did this

>tanjirou
>edgy
You're just retarded fuck

>Why didn't you tell them about [screeching chimpanzees]?
>With the way they're going, they will make an enemy of [dolphin noises].
>[elephant trumpets] was their enemy from the very start.

It never did necessarily represent reader concensus because the editors still ordered things however they wanted. Yes, they took into account the reader polls, but that doesn't mean they matched them.

Kek

I quite like the character designs, reminds me of a mix between Haikyuu and Hero Academia. The panda is nice too.

You should try actually reading the manga before posting such nonsense.

Toriko pt2 fucking when?
The current Jump lineup is full of bland shit.

never, you belong in this thread

>all those fucking people actually believed a TOC with Kishi starting a new series in it

where did you copy this from

I wrote it just now in hopes that you guys will paste it in future threads when they get shitty.

>medieval Nippon
The story happens in 1920. You'd know this if you actually read it.

Saved.

Thanks kohai

So, at the start then

While I don't disagree with your wall of text, nobody's gonna take it to heart when it's easier to shitpost and false flag about series that you love and hate.