Subbed Laserdisc rip for Rintaro & Kanada's Down Load - Namiamidabutsu wa Ai no Uta

youtube.com/watch?v=KiQ9YtDHx_0 Holy shit finally

MKV link in description

Also, Rintaro thread

watch Take the X Train

bumperu

This is extremely similar to Take The X Train and that's a huge compliment

This is a gem, user. If noone else watches it, thank you for posting it, i enjoyed it.

>MKV link in description
Can you get any more fishy?

X Train = jazz
Download = blues
Yeah man I'm surely trying to poz your computer's neg hole with an obscure 1992 OVA by a director everyone except me thinks is a hack.

Watching these experimental old Rintaro OVAs (that were, for some reason, published by companies associated with video games like Konami and NEC) makes me realize the "kuhrayzee" direction style of later stuff like FLCL wasn't nearly as original as I thought.

Exactly how rare was this laserdisc? I mean this took until 2018 right?

>pretending to like shit because you get triggered by ANN
Has busterbeam ever formed an opinion on his own or are they always the result of him getting butthurt from other people's opinions and trying to be contrarian?

I guess it's a good point, but still, that sounds like every scam since 1997. Didnt Rintaro did doomed megalopolis and Galaxy express btw, I don't see why people would say he's a hack.

I for one am glad and impressed stuff this old still gets ripped.

You don't rip laserdiscs user, they aren't digital like CDs & DVDs.

Doomed Megalopolis isn't as hated as Take The X Train but it does get tons of hate. The first Galaxy Express movie is the one thing he did that people generally liked... before a certain Youtube reviewer shat on it.

And those are both horrible David Lynch's Dune-tier adaptations

There actually was a rip someone had, that they used for the Tatsuyuki Tanaka MAD. I tried to contact him about it back in the early 2010s and so did Raito-kun and he never answered.

We could've had this in 2011 if that one guy wasn't a cunt.

Honestly, I didn't hear about Rin tarou in about 15-20 years but back to when you bought magazine and watched VHS he was considered pretty hot.

Oh, so some people are mad because "it s not like the source material". Say no more.

How was this "ripped"? Did you use one of those $1500 laserdisc players with the Red Lasera assembly to get the best color separation? I think they're called HLD ELITEs They weigh like 80 pounds.

Same people who could non-condescendingly watch shit like Baoh and Mad Bull 34. Now you barely see them online.
And yet, they're fun cartoons.

>People pretend to like this shit director now because of Digibro

I'm exactly the kind of people that watched mad bull 34, Baoh, Iria zeiram or whatever stuff was released on vhs in france in the mid 90s, I like Rin Tarou and never watched an episode of digibro or pokemon or whatever shit you are referring to, what now underaged faggot?

Maybe you should try watching some of his many works spanning 50 years instead of being an ignorant retard.

You can like both Doomed Megalopolis AND Sabu & Ichi.

Also were you even replying to the right person?

Well I did since i actually enjoy(ed) his work, real question is why did you since you apparently hates him?

I legit laughed out loud

promoting your threads on twitter is illegal

>Mad Bull 34
>Baoh
It's a real shame that we only have manchildren with infantile taste representing Rintaro. He deserves better.

>not appreciating pre-Jojo Araki works, Kazuo Koike comedies and Rintaro at the same time

But if you want to be the one to promote his stuff as ART HOUSE ANIMATION FOR THE INTELLECTUAL ELITE instead of just awesome creative cartoons then be my guest, any positivity towards Rintaro is welcome.

he deleted the tweet after I posted this lol

Can you please go be a faggot elsewhere

>Sup Forumstard who likes JoJoshit is anti-art and anti-intellect
Color me surprised

If I did that your thread would plummet faster than Rintaro's reputation in the west

It's not even my thread you insufferable twat

1080p... please neck yourself.

This is a mentally deranged guy who's been stalking me for years trying to bring offsite drama into every thread I post in (or any thread someone else who likes the same things I do posts in). There's no reasoning with this guy, just report and don't reply.

This is literally my first time posting in any of your threads dude, I'm just funposting for the fuck of it.
Thanks for introducing me to Harmageddon btw.

Trademark Kanada flaming debris.
Whoops. Well, that guy is obviously in this thread too. The "Lazy Matsumoto" guy.

X Train and Download are probably easier recs since they're more cartoony and irreverent and less likely to be seen as "cheesy", but I still really like Harmagedon.

>Report everything I don't like!
I see you learned this from your most visited site Anime News Network

And if the "Dune-tier adaptation" guy is still here: yes, I know Kaumasa Hirai hated the movie, but he's wrong as fuck. He didn't even criticize the story as much as the art style, shitting all over Otomo.

I still appreciate the guy though. 8-Man kicks ass, still gotta read his Spiderman manga.

Nice!

bump for actually useful post on Sup Forums

So these subs are different from Burger's old release and better quality?

Not sure about quality, but they are phrased differently.

>link in description

That was my reaction too but it actually work.