Post an example where a girl in an anime is so much better than the competition and she still loses in the end...

Post an example where a girl in an anime is so much better than the competition and she still loses in the end. Why the fuck is japan doing it so much?

Pic related was the best one but the others were really great too.

Succey was better though.

She's a shit, thirsty bitch.

Who won?

The invisible girl.

Dullahan was garbage. Probably the worst one actually. You can have your opinion that she's best, but there is no clear best girl in that anime. Honestly, I think most people like Succubus. But again, it's not clear.

>yells to everybody how much she wants takahashi's D
>receive all the help from the other girls
>th-thank you I can't do it, but I still like him a lot teehee
Dullalan is trash and you just have shit taste.

She's a cute, thirsty bitch.

She's a ticking time bomb. How much longer do you think she can surpress her instincts to just overwhelm sensei and make him her love slave?

You sound like a gay retard.
Kek.

He's right, though.

Dullahan is very insecure because of her rare condition, she also doesn't want to drag sensei down by involving him into a teacher / student relationship. She'd be the perfect wife unlike some literal semen demon, a retarded blood sucker or a stone cold bitch.

I want to be sensei

>a retarded blood sucker
Wow rude.

They like our suffering.

Don't we all.

Dullahan was worst though.

Not with the yuki-onna around.

Japan has shit taste, this is a fundamental truth.
As a rule of thumb, best girls will never win.

Machi is a moeblob

What about cases where best girl wins though?

>tfw no dullahan blowjob
How do I get one?

Get one of these.

>tfw there's a company somewhere that steals dullahan heads and sells them off while they chain their bodies to machines and have them work as slaves

How would it feel for a dullahan if her had was on a table right next to the bed while you have your way with her body? I mean it's like watching you fuck someone else with shared senses.

>Dullahans
>ever worst
Pick one

It's still going, right?

Any tomboy ever

Tomboys are usually worst girls though, except for the cases where tsunderes exists, then they're automatically worst.

>meme
>ever meme
meme one

nice meme memer