What have we learned from kodomo no jikan?

what have we learned from kodomo no jikan?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/191946/2129cd5720/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They hotter when they young.

Be afraid

Lewd lolis are a miracle.

I recall something about tampons

the defining moment of the series

Is Rand Paul the only politician who supports our constitutional right to lolis?

the bougs want to hog all the children for themselves

Lolis are willing to wait for you

That Mimi is best girl.

But are you willing to wait for them?

fuck kids

This, it taught me how they're properly inserted.

I remember crying a few times reading the manga back in middle school, but I also disliked the ending.
I learned to not judge a story by it's premise.

Lolis win if they're main heroines

Literally

When it comes down to it, children are still dumb children even if they are precocious and spout suggestive remarks.

yes

That everybody outside Japan loses their shit if they saw some drawings of underaged girls so you can't even hope for an English publication.

This.
It taught me lolis need big breasts.

What even happened to that kickstarter thing? Is it dead?

The person whose personal project it was got fired for picking it up and trying to release it, DMG has made some empty promises on kickstarter but it is likely they'll just keep stringing everyone along until they stop existing.

All we got is despair instead of hope.

That it spawned some great loli futa doujins

exhentai.org/g/191946/2129cd5720/

There was no rock.

I feel bad for Watashiya, it looked like she was really happy about having KnJ released internationally.
Also, maybe the renewed attention would inspire her to write something new that isn't shit.

hes obviously a pedophile and needs to die

She's doing a BL thing now that isn't bad, but no scans.
>he

if you think that looks remotely female then you're deluded

Some women just have very male like features. I know this because for the longest time as a kid I thought my aunt was a dude and never referred to her gender because I was confused, turns out she's just a lesbo.

Those digital manga guys did spam it here on Sup Forums a lot and got really defensive when their record on censorship was brought up. Their hentai books always have had the incest written out of them and the ages changed up to 18. That it even got funded is a sad statement that people never pay attention to the past record when it comes to crowdfunding.

even if you're the victim of sexual harassment from a little girl, you'll still be treated as the bad guy

only pedos hang around little girls

If you can't groom your cousin to be your replacement wife you can use her large-breasted friend.

I don't really care about BL, so even if it was translated, I'd probably not read it.
I tried Joou-sama no Eshi, though and it was so bad it hurt. Even her art was shit on that one, I wonder what happened.

Are teachers pedos then?
Does this explain why I don't have any memories of when I was in grade school and my parents told me I cried all the time even though I don't remember anything about my time in school?
Was I raped?

Yes, especially Shirai and Bouin.

yes, males should be banned from teaching

this is common sense

little girls are fucking scary

how to put a tampon in a loli cuny

>what have we learned from kodomo no jikan?

parenting >>> pedophilia

god I wish this were me

It was a story that made me think about the feelings of children, and what responsibilities come with raising a child.
If a child says she's in love with an adult, and the adult knows she's not being manipulated, why should they not pursue the relationship?

It makes me sad because no one will ever love me as much as I would love a loli, and I will never be able to give a loli my love.

The genderswap specials were really good.

That even little girls can be THOTs.

>Implying female teachers aren't pedophiles.

I want to fuck lolis

I enjoyed how Rin stayed flat and small and Kuro got huge and busty.

We learned that you can have both.

It's a shame that Watashiya-sensei rushed the ending.

>Watashiya only makes fujoshit now

I imagine it's easier to draw without having your plot raped by editors. Don't blame her, blame the society that forced her into it.

Rin is pure, though. She saved herself for 7 years for the man she loved.

I wonder if KnJ would even be published in the current year.

Did that end or did people just stop scanning it?

Both

I never knew how tampons worked until this

Same. It was very educational.

That everyone needs a little care.

I heard it ended with Kuro-copy winning Rin-copy-bowl. Hard to believe considering how first 3 chapters went.

Women can be lolicons, too.

No answers. Only more questions... and more erections.

How would you respond to this?

Children, specifically, are not fully developed. Just speaking from a biological standpoint and not a moral one: until a child has undergone puberty and fully developed their secondary sexual characteristics, they shouldn't have sex simply because their bodies are not physically ready. If teenagers that are fully developed want to bang and they are smart about it: using protection, and otherwise avoiding STDs and pregnancy, I say have at it.
Stepping away from the biology side, it is important that there be some law preventing 50 year olds from having sex with children whom society does not consider adults and are not often legally responsible for their decisions or lack thereof. Having a hard and fast rule of 18 or whatever a country's age of consent is fine. What gets sill about these laws is that a couple, both 17, can be having sex perfectly legally until one of them turns 18. Then it is illegal for them to continue banging until the other also turns 18. There need to be certain allowances in the system to avoid the elder of the two going to prison for something that was legal one day, suddenly illegal, and then will be legal again in the near future.

So you're saying sex has to involve penetration, and you shouldn't have sex with them because it might hurt them? Easily solved, just have oral sex instead.

The second point is just 'muh feefees' without any substance. Of course rape and abuse is bad, but there are laws against that already, so why bring age into the equation?

dat colon is far too odd.

Pedos need to be hanged

Good

Caring about other people is an abstract kind of hell, but probably worth the trouble

>So you're saying sex has to involve penetration
intercourse by definition

>Easily solved, just have oral sex instead.
for one, you're moving the goalpost with this. for second you need to explain how you got a child to consent to this, which will end up in charges for corruption of minors.

>without any substance
it's extremely easy to convince a child, the stage of human development where they're the most vulnerable, from people willing to take advantage of them. Age is important because it dictates the criteria a country uses. For instance, most countries have a different "age of consent", the age at which a person is by law old enough to make concious decisions regarding sex, and a "majority of age" in which one is considered an adult. In the case of my country, the age of consent is 13 years old, however the majority of age is 18. This exist so a person above the majority of age can still be tried for corruption or rape though abuse of trust (a thing in my country). I won't lie, though, that user really threw an oddball about the 17/18, I don't understand the point either.

In your eyes this should not be necesary if people are educated enough or if people are decent human beings, and you're right. However from the eyes of justice these laws are necessary for protection of the weak.

I only included the 17/18 year old thing because that's how the law works in the USA which is where I'm from. And there are some cases where one half of a teenage couple is banging when they are both 17, one turns 18, they continue to have sex, and either the parents want to put a stop to it or there is a bad break up and suddenly the 18 year old is in prison and a sex offender for life.

>how you got a child to consent to this
>I will make you feel good and you will make me
>Ok
>oh my god, such a horrible violent corruption, literally worse than if he had killed that child, give that man a life time

I learned that I'm a reverse lolicon and that it's okay.

that sounds more like a rant, but if both parties started sexual relationship before shouldn't that at least lessen the crime?

And here it shows how you're a fucking manchild if you believe "feeling good" is all there is to sex.

>They hotter when they young.
this
the younger the better
im totally not a pedo btw

>you're a fucking manchild
Great. Then it shouldn't be a crime if I do it with other children. :^)

Sometimes. Depends on the state. Some judges would look at the case and just throw it out. But in the more puritan states its prison rape for the newly minted adult.