Work your ass off to produce the best idols

>work your ass off to produce the best idols
>they get pregnant

how would you proceed?

Why didn't you use condoms?

But I impregnated them

teen thread

raw is better

I'd throw all my life savings at a Pregnant Idol anime.

Toss them out and find some new stock

This is business after all.

Fuck their brains out till the money runs out

At least post some actual preggo art. These shitty pregchan edits should stay in pregchan

there's a pregchan now?

Abort.

teen thread

There's been one for years.
It's just the slowest fetish chan ever

TEEN THREAD TEEN THREAD I CALL EVERY THREAD I DONT LIKE A TEEN THREAD XD

I definitely believe you to be of legal age to use this website now

You clearly don't know what kind of an idol is the best.

Now we're talking

Stop holding concerts in Mexico

Shift focus to AV of course.

>produce idols
>they produce idols
what is the problem here

Was it Mexicans, Blacks, or Koreans?

kek

The ones you hate the most.

Me, a slav

Based grugposter

why would you use kek instead of lol? Think about it. It doesn't mean anything, its just the modification of the actual acronym lol. You don't even know why you use it. Somewhere, sometime you saw a few people post it and hopped right on board. Too mainstream for lol right? Thats so old, its meaning makes sense but you dont feel comfortable expressing your approval of things on the internet with the common old "lol" thats been around for so long. You'll man up and use the purposely misspelled version with no discernible humor or purpose besides making you look like a complete idiot while you maintain the false concept that other people find it amusing or appropriate and using purposely misspelled words shows the world that youre not afraid of anything and are part of some grand inside joke that no one finds funny. Theres a lot going through your head, but you realize I am right. You will try though, to get the best of this exchange. What are you going to go for? Newfag? Summer? oh damn there are so many options to choose from. An implication that I'm underage perhaps? Thats always fresh. Maybe you'll just shut down. I think you should go with something about butthurt or being mad or even comment on the length of the unproportionally long comment that so swiftly brought to your attention that you are a faggot that tries oh so hard to fit in. Careful though, is this even oc? Tsk tsk hard to say dont want to get embarrassed user. I'm sure you could find some grammar or spelling errors as a last resort. I cant wait, Its always fun playing insult roulette

Working YOUR ass off? As a manager in the idol business? Man you're bad at this exploitation schtick.

Fuckin el.

>they're lactating
Nice

It'sss awwrighttt!!!

>why would you use kek instead of lol?
Every single ex WoW player I know use kek instead of lol.

>why would you use kek instead of lol?
Because people dont like it if you use lol here