TEET

TEET

Do NOT teet.
It is strictly forbidden.

me in her mouth

Play that funky music white boy

Now you listen here, Shitkicker! Don't you go confusin' me with some whole other body. You must be thinkin' with your dick if you think we're gonna just walk away from this. We're gonna stay 'till this gets done.
How 'bout you, Deputy. That gun of yours just for show or do you get to shoot people once in a while?
Thanks for the beer.

I want to cuddle with Astolfo. I bet he smells nice.

Step up your game fag

Wait... who's the fag in this situation?

Post Astolfo with his hair down

Huh? It's obvious Mark is way more manly

Would Fate franchise be improved if you took every male hero that was genderbended into a girl and just made them a trap instead?

Astolfo is the mistake who completely ruined Apocrypha.

"Completely ruin" isn't the word. There are other things wrong with it. He is just one of them.

Literally the only good thing to come out of Apocrypha

The worst fighter of all time. This shitty trap is just the worst character of all the Type Moon franchise.

But yet he survived and they did not.

That's why he's the biggest mistake of all fates series.

He was the only reason I watched that animated disaster.

That's why we HATE him so much.

I am going to now masturbate to my wife (male) out of spite towards you.

Astolfo pretty much had zero influence on Apoc. What ruined Apoc was failing to have Sieg be a proper "blank slate thrown into the mix with a bunch of idealists and heroes" character, reducing fucking Jeanne d' Arc to bland waifubait with no exploration of the interplay between her experiences and Shirou's, and similarly failing to develop Mordred whose position was halfway between "blank slate" and "someone with a grand experience to compare against others." The three central characters were the worst handled ones. Plus a ton of minor stuff like Vlad getting axed without conclusion to his theme of being the ruler returned from beyond the grave at the head of a family dedicated to their nation.

The animation in the last few episodes was worth all the bullshit though.