Hunter X Hunter

Hopefully the less important Primces will start dropping soon. Who do you think will be the final 5?

I love Pitou!

I want to choke on Pitou's dick

So no spoilers anymore? Now we have to wait until the raw comes out?

Pitou thread

Arent there a little bit too many shitposting threads, my dear hunterсucks?

How much do you guys want to get that next chapter is gonna be as forgettable as the last?

Komugi thread

no?

Stop jinxing asshole, I'm hoping for some Spider/Clown development.

Spoilers come out tomorrow

Holy fuck, just drop this series.

That only happens when our expectations hit rock bottom

I hope we see the Tse and Theta development. If not, I hope for Tubeppa to make a fucking move.

I want to see Theta get raped.

Spoilers when!

Komugi is dead.

I just want more Tserriednich and his spooky beast.

I want to pump Kalluto full of my baby batter.

You don't know filters newfriend ?

I don't expect much. Hopefully, we'll get more information on Halkenburg and his nen beast. Also, I want to know more about his relationship with Tserriednich.

I'm guessing we'll get some focus on Tubeppa/stoner prince since we haven't seen them at all in a while. Maybe a continuation on the Kachou/Fuu -scene too.

So is Pitou

Wrong

This one of my favorite scenes in the manga, Gon is scared but then see's Kaito's arm and goes Berserk.

So, are we not getting a chapter this week do to some holiday? Or is there no delay?

Makes me smile every time I think about it.

Yup.

Why wouldn't we get a chapter? What makes you think there is a delay? Are you new or something?

This was a glorious thread

Hanzo gets back and beats up Wellgay. We see Bisky.

HAAAAAAANZZZZOOOOOOOOO! I'M THE ONE IN CHARGE HERE!

Kalluto makes me want to rewatch Read or Die.

But... but BOYS CAN'T LOVE BOYS!!!

And then the thread died

Just post your Pitoushit if you want.

The thread just started.

>11 minutes without a post
>dead

>Benjamin
>Tse
>Halkenburd
>Woble
The last one could be either Zhang Lei or one of the twins

Probably OP-babby confused because Oda's taking a break this week.

Kachou will definitely make it to top5. My dad works at WSJ and told me.

>WSJ is naive enough to trust Togashi

Is he taking a break every other week now?

Ben10
Bateman
Wincest
Kurapika future wife/daughter.
If we go full tragic mode, 1 of the sisters for Phoo in the Loo.

Every 4 weeks or so.

Who dies next and why is it Marayam?

It's honestly not even funny how much of this garbage just won't matter when the real shit hits the fan.

Enjoy the side trips.

People act like theroyal guards were gods. Yupi and Pufu were close to losing to mid level hunters.

Pitou was legit strong but Netero just had to re-train for month and Pitou literally was not be able to even touch him.

Kuroro with prep time would solo all of the royal guards.

Fake News

Chrollo with prep time is the strongest of all

Sun and Moon wouldn't do as much damage to ants. They died of poisoning.

Nope. More chapters of nothing of value, then we get something happens as a hook, and then BAM Hiatus is back on.

>predator skill won't matter when it's a perfect counter built to work when "shit hits the fan".
>emotional build up for the sisters doesn't matter when people bitched about the lack of that in this arc.
>people should just mindlessly follow everything Kurapika say because LOL I just care about shit hiting the fan XD.
Fucking shonentards.

Hopefully we get some Cammy this chapter, lads

You could have said the same about 90% of the Chimera ant arc and Green Island arc. Guess what, that's not a shortcoming.

>Benfags
Guys too obsessed with masculinity. They have no real friends so the bro-ness of Benjamin makes them all excited and happy. Probably were bullied as kids.

>Cammyfags
Clinically insane. Would kill their families for a chance to just peek at a pussy. Fancy themselves men of high class but probably dont even have a job.

>Zhaofags
Non existent. The best beast though.

>Tserriednichfags
Distinguished scholars. Knowledgeable in all things. Can give you a good conversation and have no trouble impressing women. Secret sociopaths.

>Tubeppafags
Non existent.

>Thaithonfags
Apparently there is one. A being beyond comprehension.

>Luzurusfags.
Non existant, but if they did exist, they would be obviously stoners.

>Sale Sale fags.
The absolute shitposters. They lives are based on trying to have fun and nothing else. No real objectives. No higher calling. They are the meme creators, the willing bufoons. They arent actually fat.

>Halkenburgsfags
They are right in everything, but no one gives a shit about them. Secretly harbor communist ideas. Hate their own families too and thats why they symphatize with the prince.

>Kaachofags
People who like bitches like Cammy, but dont want to die. Yurishitters too. Probably inexistent.

>Fuufags
Waifufags. A cute face is all they need to support someone. Completely uninterested about the future of the world as long as their "daughterfu" is fine. Secretly masturbate to her.

>Momozefags
They used to exist, but now they just cry.

>Maryamfags
Non existent.

Killua is cute!

I didn't know Quentin posted in HxH threads

CHAD-CHAD till the end baby!

What are Pitoufags?

CUTE!

Katty's greatness is that she's not actually a bitch.

Cammy is cuter!

Guys with dicks. Non wanting to fuck Pitou is gay, no matter her gender.

That said I dont like how they put an effort to paint her as some cute kitty shit. Get turned on by the fucking psychopath it was.

People stuck in the past worshipping a dead ant.

They made my dick tingly, dont judge me

What if I'm actually a Tubeppafag ? Science will win this war.

Can someone post the picture with gon-san about to smash pitou and he turns around to say something philosophical and edited in, to killlua?

It's funny that people think Togashi will suddenly just change his writing style when they move on to the DC to better accomodate the babies that rather mindless brawling. It's clear that's all they want is, just jump to the next island and punch shit. There's already a series that does it better than this one, its One Piece. And lo and behold it has an open thread so if you would be so kind.

Leorio will punch the shit out of the DC monsters with his extendable arms!

It's Zhang.

This

Factually wrong, you are right about Cammyfags, though.

You mean Man Let.

Thank you

I'm looking forward to see what she will do as well.

It's PajiLet.

>this level of projection
If you believe that chink guard won't job for the sake of benjamin getting another power boost, /u/bait will ever had more than superficial emotional impact, is felt you're fucking delusional.
Also way to assume I gave a fuck about Kurapika in the first place, tard.

I'm both a Benfag and Tsefag. What does that make me?
Actually I'm also a Kurafag, Chrollofag, Gingfag and Paristonfag...

Pika's class is over for the day. This chapter will probably have Based Zhang figuring out his Based Nen Beast ability, and any of the following:
Follow up regarding what the Spiders are up to. Maybe even a Spider dying.
Tubeppa returning and establishing her own plans.
Benjamin explaining what he plans to do with Cummy.
Another look at what Tse is up to.
Mare clues regarding what Tychon's Nen Beast does.
Finally some Leorio.
Pika talking with Loberry and gathering clues regarding the Assassin's identity (Juree)

Poor quality spoiler pic. Clown is back.

This. And everything about Fugetsu is cute, not just the face.

The last chapter it was already 2 am, it's not unreasonable that we go back to Silent Majority territory yet again.

bullshit cammy has fan because she different, most female always tend to be super nice and all that boring shit( crying all the fucking time, waiting for a man to save them)
cammy, shizuku and palm are the type of characters i love to see.

CUTE

What are you on about, psycho bitches are everywhere, they're rarely protagonists though for a reason.

Why did you put braindead airhead shizuku in the same category?

? Neither mine or his post were about the reason why she has fans.

WHO /FUU/ HERE?

This looks fake!

Me.

She will NOT die.

Pika has to gather all the clues he has regarding the Assassin and formulate a plan to trap the user with the help of Oito and Bill before we go back to Silent Majority.

He hasn't evem used Dowsing Chain on Loberry yet, so there must be at least a couple chapters before she returns.

>anyone who criticizing this series is a battle obsessed faggot that needs to read onepiece
And like clockwork, another loser get reveals their butthurt over the slightest dissent.

TELL THAT TO MY FACE YOU FUCKING NUFAG CAN'T EVEN DETECT A SPOILER WHEN YOU SEE IT