ITT coolest power ups in manga

I fucking love one piece

It was a massive asspull but i'll be damned if it wasn't hype as shit and the best possible way to do a climax for the series.

Seeing clear finally get done in by an asspull after doing so many asspulls himself was nice too

the final battle in buiscuit hammer when Yuuhi uses Babylon and gains the invisible.

it was an asspull but in a good way.

should I read this? I watched some of the anime on toonami as a kid and enjoying it.

it is pretty repetitibve
the humour is the best part of it

Remember when this dropped?

its top tier battle shonen.
dont listen to

Fuck you, I like it.

I was in the thread.
Hypest shit we had until kaguya fireworks

literally the greatest power up in the industry

Unironeclly this.
Also pic related

Nothing will ever come close.

It should go without saying but super sayain, too bad it was not worth the crazy power level escalation it caused, Goku should have died on Namek with freiza as THE legendary super sayian.

This.

This was better

It's not power up.

me too

looks like shit

one piece and boku no hero are for kids so bad and boring shit HAHA

Yeah, is a good battle shounen and pretty funny too.

Me too, I don't usually say it but I think it's a fantastic series.

Still my favorite power up in any manga.

Good choice, I love the buddha with 100-1000 hands.

Killua's electric power up in HxH.

That may be KINO, but what happens after is his power up

>opm
>kino

>Anything involving Garou NOT being Kino
How about you go be a fag somewhere else, you're ruining the good vibes in this thread

surprised no one posted this yet

>Anything involving Garou NOT being Kino
Sorry baby, but it's not. It's pure shit.
Just like whole OPM really.

I'd say it was a worthy trade for getting stuck with lizard head.

It still liked the original look of it better
You're really going for these (You)s aren't you

God I with that were me

It was great. Especially when they still bothered to show how he pumped up his blood. They don't even bother explaining his retarded power ups nowadays.

Shit taste, desu

dekai senaka

Yes, the manga is much better.

I will note though that the intial villian of the week stuff (the first 12 volumes) isn't nearly as good as the rest of the series when it switches to being arc based. It's stiill enjoyable, but it's only "good" untill that switch happens, and then the art, choreography, and strategy in fights improves at the same point and the series toncintues to only get better and better and it becomes great, then amazing, etc.

That's not to say the first 12 volumes are bad, they aren't, they just aren't as outstanding and is more by the books.

Nothing like being powered up by your waifu goddess trying and cutely failing to pull off a classic fanservice scene to motivate you

Then proceeds to job multiple times.

>implying it's meant to be cool and not (at the very least a bit) unnerving for the viewer

Gon's transformation was, in a word, unnatural. It was the result of some serious emotional trauma and was forced by Gon himself solely for the short-sighted goal of revenge. It's supposed to be real fuckin weird.

Ultra Instinct.

I still don't understand how DBZ is such a huge deal. It's so fucking bland.

Well gear 4 is him inflating himself in various was by blowing air into himself

>823490
Gear 3 and 4 he becomes the Michelin man

The best power up is Bobobo fusions.

It's fucking ridiculous, but really, nothing else could have possibly made sense.

>No Tsugumomo yet
guess Sup Forums really does have bad taste

It's bland because it's been copied a million times.

Probably the only time the manga ever comes close to the word "cool".

Well, gear 3 even though it doesn't make much sense, at least it was kinda limited as to how he inflated his different body parts. For example, most of the times he inflated one of his hands or over inflated himself to be more like balloon. Gear 4 seems like a clusterfuck with his upper body being semi inflated for some reason, his arms can contract into themselves to give a spring effect and now he can change the direction of his punches mid-swing many times for no apparent reason.

Still hope he will somehow get his normal head in the end. I hate "back to the zero point" endings.