DRAGON BALL SUPER

Wakey wakey Jirenfags

Can't wait for this shit to end soon.

I'm still surprised that blanco is now a canon thing

jirenfags don t exist

Hopefully they actually put some effort into the Mastered UI fight scenes and animation in general. This could be the best transformation (fuck you - its a transformation not a technique) in the series.

Goku is ________

NO GOKU-SAMA, PLEASE! LET ME LIVE, I GIVE UP! I'M SOOOOORRRRYYYYYYY!!!

I'd legitimately allow 10% of every paycheck I make to keeping dragon ball alive for the rest of my life.
I do not fucking care about cost don't take my goku away. Goku means everything to me. Regardless of how many anime I see or manga I read, I always come back to db for a breath of fresh air. My first fap was to dragon ball hentai for fucksake. God bless Toriyama.
Glory to Son Goku.

That looks terrible, it's supposed to match the irises. You made it white for some reason.

I can smell you barutard

>supPer
>canon

That's a promotion image for DBX2.

jesus christ user.

Leave Jiren to me.

Sleeping on dick.

WE GOT THIRTY ONE DAYS TO GO
WE'RE ALMOST DONE WITH THIS SHITTY SHOW

Reminder Golden Eye Cabba surpasses UI.

You don't feel the same feelings as everyone else? You want dragon. All to end!?

>same feelings as everyone else
Most of us want this piece of shit to be buried for good

OH HO HO HO HO HO DEAD SHOW
MAKE WAY FOR GEGEGE NO KITARO

We are only a month away from the ending.

One month too long, if only 2 more weeks were replaced by marathons for a total of 4

OHOHOHOHO JIREN ITS TIME I PAID YOU BACK FOR WHAT YOUR PRIDE TROOPERS DID TO ME

I'll help you out

I bet you like that utter trash Darling in the FranXx.

Actually, if it weren't for the marathons it would end in 2 weeks.

>Gohan and Vegetacucks are SEETHING

Careful now, they may call you rent free and assume all antigohan posters are one person.

Still glad I don't have to deal with DBS for 2 weeks

It's better than trash called One Piece, Darling in the Franxx, Overlord, Black Clover.

I hope you don't like any of those utter shit shows.

>B-B-But other shows are shit.
Doesn't stop Super from being shit.

I told you.

Nice new pasta.

DBS has several flaws, but holy shit DBGT was bad.

DBGT is shit
So is Super
Saying DBGT is shit doesn't defend DBSuper from being shit as well

You seem mad. Are you okay? Do you need a hug?

I doubt your tastes are patrician either.

Jiren personifies everything wrong with the shounen genre

We know you're a butthurt Gohan/Vegeta fag. Calm down. I agree Super isn't that good but there's no need to be upset over the status quo being the same

>Implying he can do anything with the "no tools" rule in place

Estás terminado Son Goku

I never said it didn't mate, I'm just saying I would rather watch Super than GT.

Infact if possible I'd like to forget that GT ever exisited but Sup Forums loves their GT vs Super debates so I can never forget.

Para ti, El Hermano!

The Zenos will allow anything they consider "cool"

Ok I slightly understand the mexicans with their blanco faggotry but what is this El Hermano? Doesnt that just mean "the brother" ? Did they make an oc donut steel family for Jiren?

Why did he kill his clan? And why did he leave his little brother alive?

Their clan was evil, he spared his little brother hoping he wouldn't follow the same path...

El Hermano is the secret leader of the Pride Troopers & hidden fighrter of Universe 11. He killed his clan to make Jiren stronger. In hopes he could one day surpass him. But El Hermano is still the strongest waririor. Some say even more powerful than Blanco...

Hermano was only testing his power. He knew Jiren would grow up to be strong like him. So, he spared his younger brothers life. Hoping that one day, he would face him in the future.

holy shit is real

Still not as autistic as the xenoverse threads on /vg/

I wouldn't know. How bad are they?

too long

Soon

I've collected as much Mexican Dragon Ball Super lore as possible. This autism is better and more complex than super by now.

H-ELP ME GRANDE PADRE

I don't understand why they do this

Dragon Ball Mexico is unironically better than Dragon Ball Super

This is DB's end game, say something nice about it

post the lore. need for blanco folder

saber obscuro

Android 18 Blanco?

Jiren is CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone makes a custom waifu and then posts a 12 page deviantart backstory for said waifu

18 hair canonically platinum blonde now

El origen de El Hermano

Is there a Tournament of Power scoresheet like the one Vish does for the Manga yet?

This is like a naruto form but half-assed.

lmao

Murisarm out by 17
Rubalt out by 17 and Freeza
Prum and Jimmy out by 18
Nink and Catopesla out by Vegeta
That's all so far, the tournament just started

Hito de Tejano

Those names don't ring any bell but Catopesla I still know. That faggot lasted way to long in the anime

What are the japs saying about goku blanco?

Jiren y El Hermano

>blue belt on Piccolo and Gohan

Disgusting

>implying japs care about super anymore

You didn't put cooler in.

Still a jobber, Vegeta literally tanked his strongest hits in base form. Literally a meme character
Jimmy is the guy based on anime-yadrats (that was an actual yardrat in the anime), Nink is the guy who went for Goku at the start of the anime tournament, Prum is the fat guy for the sniper shit from the anime, Rubalt is the guy that Piccolo beat in the anime while Gohan fights Obuni and Mirasarm is the one who jobbed to Cabba along with Nigrish in the anime

Does this mean jiren is weak to water?

Esta el fin de Blanco y Hermano

You can add him. Not my OC.

Dangerousd Ayy.

Dragon Ball Gt and super are both leery bad but the pros gt has over super are that it looks way better and has some rewatchability aka baby and shadow dragons parts
Super 17 and everything else is hot garbage especially the pedo doll maker

>tfw haven't watched a single episode of Super and only come to these threads for Dragon Ball Mexico

Ah those faggots. Then truely nothing of value was lost in this chapter

Reminder Cell ARC was shit and plothole filled.

Well, I never see that niga sweat.

The Shadow Dragons felt like a waste of time when you consider how badly the pale in comparison to Syn, and then Syn just absorbs them

10% of your night security job is not a lot you spic

tfw you would rather watch the mexican shitposting version than actual super

Reminder that Cell SAGA was great and one of the if not the greatest saga of z
The ANDROID saga with the cabbage patch twins and the white knight tree higher was shite. Gero was cool. 19 too I guess. Fuck yamcha.

The true origins of Blanco.

You're telling me Zeno won't take one look at Farmer with a shotgun and say it's cool?

>Implying he doesn't clean public toilets for a living or just unemployed in general
You're talking about the dragon ball fanbase here