Darling in the Franxx - Facts

just as I promised Sup Forums
Due to autism, I spent half of the week fucking making these facts lists, to help spot some clues or might be able to connect some dots in the future episodes. While also helping eradicating speedwatchers.

The guy who's in charge of writing FranXX has only fully directed deep shows like Idolm@ster. I really doubt he thought about those things even half as much as you did user.

They got the Steins;Gate guy to help him with the script for that reason.

Good job, user.

I love you for this post

tl;dr

shit most people should pick up on if they were paying literally any attention at all, for reposting at retards.

Kokoro will break fatty's heart.

I think for Mitsuru it's important to add that he is eager to keep fighting despite his injuries
anyway, good job

Exactly, it's just episode summaries.

They aren't spears; they're glaives. There's a short cutting surface as well as a stabbing point.

It's a patrician choice of weapon.

I honestly admire you for this. Power of determination episode fucking when.

Ep 6?

*Single cutting edge on the head of the polearm.

But yeah, great work on making these, user.

Nevermind

while making these, i've a hunch that maybe Naomi's clothes was given to zero two since she's wearing a standard issue parasite uniform in episode 1's first few scenes
and there was a theory on other threads that It was a rookie zero two but Zero two doesnt know what a rain is, and bird cages can bring out rain. So it might be zero two was always been in the front lines but never stays long in a plantation.

I just noticed that Ikuno is Holding Ichigo's hand

based

02 probably grew up on the front lines so yeah, Naomi's uniform is the most likely probablity

Hope it will be some of use
Im gonna sleep now

>All these theories and facts
>Every problem will be solved by determination and yelling

Thanks user

No you're seeing Kokoro's hands behind them.

Nah, that's Kokoro's hands. Ichigo is holding her bunny with both hands Ikuno seems to hold hers behind her back.

I can drean right?
At this point I just want to know more about the world. Like why theyre here and what happened to humanity.

Great work OP.

They are facing forward.

Namoi seemed shorter than Hiro who is comparable with 02. And it's not really hard to just make new clothes that will fit her.

Who the fuck is 373?

Overrated show.

Do you think Ichigo still has her bunny?

it is but i still like it

holy shit thanks user

What's the point of these? Are they just summaries in bullet points for people who speedwatch?

Oh Im blind

Holy fuck, I just realized something.
Honey is a synonym for darling and 02 loves honey. Mind blown.

Stop spamming Chaika threads.

Zorome might thought that parasites can be promoted into Adults and be just chilling in the city but parasites are basically fodders for klaxo while Adults/APE are getting magma

fake and gay

Impressive work as always, Chaika.

Basically a pointers to check if people wanted to make theories, instead of pulling something out of there asses

it's a quick rundown

Solid work OP.

Papa
-Pilots bow to Papa
-In contact with Klaxosaurs
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control Japan with an iron but fair fist
-Own Plantations & Gardens globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Papastan will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Papa's babies
-all members said to have 215+ IQ

Thanks man.

Also, wasn't APE HQ literally up in the sky given the background?

And soon, Darling will love honey too.

PV soon darlings

I'm excited, darling!

He did though and interviews pointed out as such. That's also why they have Hayashi so that they're accurate. He's been working on it for 3 years and its his baby.

And all they have to show is robots running out of fucking fuel. The sheer amount of fanservice and pandering is a testament to how much they trust their story.

They've shown plenty. I'm not bothering with the rest of your post.

Upvoted

Thanks. All I need to know about you.

>168824458

Why are you so triggered at the fact that a fucking machine ran out of fuel?

Cutest pairing.

Given how /c/faggot was among other people, I don't think they were shitposting anymore.

Because it is a crutch, they wrote themselves into a corner like total dumbasses and copped out like generic shonenshit.

Baby making soon.

*Blocks your path*
cant have baby making when he is around

Should probably post that Miku's code number is the only one that stays completely blurred out here.

I hope they get a SoL episode.

Best boy along with Hiro and Goro.

Me too user, me too.

Keep making up shit dude. It's funny.

Strelizia!

Based A L P H A

Delphinium!

>POWER OF LOVE

Genista!

is that kaworu nagisa

How would sex with Genista be like?

And we're here too!

Why's she so perfect bros?

It's Hiro's Kaworu nagisa

>passion project

It needs to happen.

handholding in cowgirl position

This coming episode is SoL apparently. I don't think it will just be Miku and Zorome since they never do that.

PV when

lol at the part where genista's fat ass had to be pulled up the klax

I want 02 to sit on my lap

You've missed some important details, like the fact if you look at the credits it tells us the Nines guy talking is Nine Alpha.

Or how the sync graphs show us that when 02 and Hiro are piloting under full steam their sync rates literally exceed 100%, higher than any of the other franxx teams, the best of which manage the high 90s.

The leaked teaser suggested it was going to a training episode, right?

Standard Issue Franxx a best!

Someone has already pointed out that the robots are all named after flamboyant flowers, right?

Very delicate-like

It'll be a beach episode and Oni will befriend the whole squad. Hopefully there's also cute HirOni.

ichiGO faster

Woah...