Now that VEG is good, will Sup Forums start to like it?

Now that VEG is good, will Sup Forums start to like it?

Sup Forums hated hibikino, so no.

No Sup Forums didn't, Sup Forums would shit on it but Sup Forums shits on everything, the fact that this veg threads get zero activity is testament to how much worse this is then any kyoani shit before.

I liked it from the beginning.

Yep, me too.

>VEG
>good

Aye.

I liked it even if the animation is forced

>Now that VEG is good
What? No it isn't.

It was from the start, for me, and for some other people, but you can dislike, hate, shitpost all you want, no one will care, and no one would stop you.

Not sure about that, busy kyoani threads are mostly shit flinging, so its possible there's just less to shit fling about.

violet AAALWAYS GAARBAGE has not been ever good

Did they animate UAAAH UAAAH UAAAH?

The show failed to engage me in violet's character

no one care that you like it either

It keeps tumbling down on MAL.

>We got autistic jumping instead of cute Violet in a a sundress.

And your website for plebs matters because?

Why is this so boring? next ep will be another filler trash and some shitty plot reveal in the end

lel lmao ololo

It's not. Forced animation is a meme.

So should I pick it up again?
It was comfy but I ended up watching only the two first episodes.

So this scene was just fake news?

Top kek

They're removing the pointless moments and the fanservice and are going for a much more serious story.
I wonder how that will work out now that they showed Violet's true nature by making her walk on water like in the novel.

K-on and Hyouka was their peak.

>Is more serious
>Walking on water was chosen over Violet wearing a cute dress to serve as the trigger to make Oscar get moved enough to shed tears.
The CM scene fitted better the tone, they'd have introduced Violet's nature in a better way.

Oscar breaks during the exact same moment in the novel, so much so that he didn't notice how Violet walked on water.
The dress scene was there just to shock him and get his attention. Sure it's cute and looks really good in the CM but that's not what they're going for in this adaptation. In fact it doesn't fit this adaptation at all, this is almost a pure drama by the looks of it and having little cute moments and fanservice would break the mood horribly.

>8.38
>In the MAL top 200 anime of all time
Can't blame this piece of shit board filled with contrarian retards+ shonenshitters with no standards who gulp steaming low quality shit.

Which isn't bad.

I guess the point he's trying to make is that it went from top 15 to top 200. Normalfags are stupid and overhyped a drama.