So what's your excuse for not using Crunchyroll Sup Forums?

So what's your excuse for not using Crunchyroll Sup Forums?
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-02-14/crunchyroll-royalty-payments-to-anime-industry-have-surpassed-usd100-million/.127755
youtu.be/5tcNDwU4mrE

But I do use it.

Fuck off cancer.

thanks for the weekly dose, doc

shit servers

>paying to watch shitty encodes
I'm not stupid.

Fuck off.

Because downloading the video and playing it off my hard drive is a better experience than streaming.

very few titles
crap video quality
crappier subs
shitty shill thread, saged

Check em

damn son

Pretty good. Here are mine.

I try to kill anime every time i pirate something.

Because if I want to support a series' creators, I'll buy BDs or a figure or something.

I wanted to watch DBS on crunchyroll like 2 months ago. It told my I need to install Adobe Flash Player. I laughed , closed the tab, opened horriblesubs and downloaded the episode.

>Facts against pirating
>look at my dubs xdd
Never change cancer

What do you choose anons?

thats literally nothing

fuckoff shill
very nice

Sure, if you ignore the actual answers you got in the thread shill-kun

>being mad that you can't get digits

Because I can watch everything there free without ads thanks to an ad blocker that works on video too.

>69
Sasuga Diana.

Because they're a shitty company. One time I tried it and they charged my credit card, didn't give me the service, and took 6 months to refund me.

$100 million after 12 years of operation averages out to $8.3 million a year.
Not a paltry sum, it's split between all the companies they're paying royalties to, and those companies are the big publishers like Kadokawa. This money goes into executives pockets, not the pockets of the mangaka who created the series or the animators who brought it to your TV screen.

Impressive. Very nice.

>watching Dragon Ball Super in the first place
There's your problem.

I can hardware accelerate mkv files to maximum """anime pro""" watching experience with NNEDI3 and SVP 60 FPS. Can't do that with streaming.

>inb4 lol @ interpolating anime, stupid faggot

Maybe if you had GTX 1080s like me you wouldn't see shitty blur lines when you tried. Shitcoin mining on the side helps pay the bills too.

Checked and kek'd

My, my... how embarassing, Yugi-boy

incredible. absolutely awe inspiring. nice work user

Is it that time again?

It's quite cute how Crunchyroll and their sakugabooru-lapdogs are still salty and angry at Netflix having positive image.

Is this a dubs thread?

>imgur filename
you have much bigger problems than that guy

$100,000,000 divided by 10 years
$10,000,000 divided by 80 odd shows per year
$125,000 per show, which is like 1,000 BD sales. 200-300 BD sales if you average out across the volumes for a full cour. Crunchyroll apparently just over 1,000,000 subscribers, so each subscriber might be able to say that they contribute 0.00025 BD sales per volume of everything Crunchy is involved with

Check em

Your other threads were already deleted for a reason, stupid teen.

Digits?

Based Netflix producing a Netflix original show. Now KyoAni is their little slut with all the other studios, while Crunchyroll got ultracucked despite shilling so hard for Violet Evergarden.

It's a company that grew from literally criminal activities, they don't do a great job with anything (I only use HS rips because what the fuck else is there these days), and I do support the industry in other ways (manga, merch, rarely BDs) so fuck streaming.

Single

Whoa user you're so cool, how can the average anime watcher even compete?

Nice one. Now check mine

my PC is too weak for the bad implementation of web-based video codecs

if dubs 02 dies

Even getting a fucking nendoroid supports the industry more than subscribing to crunchyroll for 10 years

Not bad

Does Crunchyroll have this?

t. Ichigo

No, it doesn't have your sweet sevens.

>all these people with singles

if dubs veg is aotc

Why is Yuasa animating the Simpsons?

Don't support crunchyroll. Their contribution is worth shit.
Subscribe to Netflix instead. There's a reason why all those anime studios like KyoAni, Bones, Production IG, Trigger and WIT prefer making business with Netflix instead of crunchyroll.
crunchyroll's just part of the lousy production committee system, keeping the studios enslaved.

lol @ interpolating anime, stupid faggot

i dont support jews

>It's a company that grew from literally criminal activities
Oh wow, they used to be a fansite that uploaded fansubbed anime that you could stream like every other site that did that a decade ago, what an outrage. Guess what? Nobody gives a shit.
>they don't do a great job with anything
Like what? That's a blanket statement. And CR's plethora of satisfied customers says otherwise.
>I do support the industry in other ways (manga, merch, rarely BDs) so fuck streaming.
Well good for you.

>singles
>not even a 9
weak

Watch this.

kek

Impressive

Netflix Original Anime.

Wasted

VEG congirmed anime of the year

Kyoani finds a way

I hate this meme so god damn much. If you want to support your favorite anime buy the bds. Fuck off kikes.

I'll add to these

Hi Geoff.

Confirmed AOTC

Fuck Netflix you faggot. Just turning into a bunch of shows made by Netflix. Whoopie. That's not the reason I subscribed to it in the first place.

Fuck Netflix you fucking faggot

To be fair Crunchyroll blew up relatively recently so it's not like they paid 10,000,000 a year when they had a much smaller audience and a much smaller variety in shows

Keep trying, Crunchyshit shill.

WEW

0.02 of a BD per year, nice job ""supporting the industry"" streamfags

>And CR's plethora of satisfied customers says otherwise.
You couldn't sound more like a shill even if you tried.

I bet they're lying to get browny points.

Sup Forums - E-Celebs & ""'""Journalism""""'

fuck netflix. we need to keep western influence out of anime

Fuck women, they'll ruin anime with hormones and vagina dentata